1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Honestly, I can't remember how or when I first found this channel, but it's always been my go-to for quality reviews. Also the WAN show is the best. Keep it up, guys!

Hey Linus I really enjoy your videos, especially cases and peripherals.

And I have a suggestion, maybe let Slick do some reviews too because I liked his video's.

Keep up the good work!

Greeting from Belgium  :)

Hey Linus.

I found you on youtube when you made the Duke Nukem giveaway NVIDIA contest back in 2011, and i've been watching and enjoying almost all your videos since then. I've told friends about you, whenever me or my friends need to buy something new, we always check your reviews first, heck, i even built the PC i'm typing from right now using one of your build guides.

I can't believe you reached 1 MILLION subscribers, and you still somehow keep making just as entertaining videos as they are informative. I don't know how you do it, but man i'm glad i found you.

It's too bad i can't watch the WAN show live most of the time, as i live in Denmark, and you stream in the middle of the night. I always watch them the morning after though.

Some of my friends even call me obsessed with your reviews/unboxings, but because of you, my future job just might be about computer engineering :D

I'm currently in 9th grade (been watching you since 6th), and the reason i'm badly wanting to win this, is not only because i'm such a huge fan, but also because it would be great for school.

I sincerely hope you read the entire reply, and i hope the best for you in the future. ;):)

Good luck to everyone!

I found your channel through /r/pcmasterrace, on a thread about your video on underclocking the 480 to try to match console performance. I already have a powerful gaming setup, so if I by some chance win that, I won't be greedy and I'll request a redraw, but the surface pro 3 is something I've had in my sights since it came out, so I'd be EUPHORIC if I won that. Congrats on the 1 million

I Do REALLY Like your "Ultimate" Build guides! (Although I just subscribed to you in about a month...) And they are probably difficult to edit.

I am so happy to the the success that you and your team were able to accomplish, you teared me up so bad too when you started to cry and talk about the journey that you went through to get where you are. I am also in a similar position with my life and I too changed my major and career path because of your videos making me realize how much i enjoy learning about, and building computers. You have inspired me to build my own company in building and educating people like you have done for me. I want you to know that you have profoundly changed my life for the better because now I am happy about the direction I am going also. So thank you for everything you and your team have done.   

i5 3570k @4.0ghz, EVGA SC GTX 760, G-Skill Ares 2400mhz 8GB, MSI Z77A- G45, Antec GX-700, EVGA Supernova G2 750W, 2x 1TB WD blue & 128GB Samsung EVO 840,

Nice Job on Reaching 1,000,000 SUBS. Its Really Awesome that LinusTechTips has reached so much subs. I always Loved the way that you guys did good product reviews that make perfect sense and true which plenty of others need to learn to do. AND ITS REALLY NICE HOW YOU SAY "LIKE" the video and "DISLIKE IT" IF YOU DISLIKE IT. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

The custom built PC by Linus sounds awesome. That would be by far the coolest computer ever. Thanks and congrats!

I've been watching your videos since the early i5-750's age.. and have seen all of your hair style development xD 

Congratulations ~

Thank you for all the content Linus media group love all your videos and you inspired me to build my own pc.

Hey Linus and Other amazing people of this Youtube channel.

First congratulations to 1Million subs. 

I want to thank ALL of you, now i can build my own PC's just because of youre verry

detailed videos. Thaank You!!

Hope the Channel will never DIE!

You Rock man!

I can't believe you hit 1 million! Ive probobly eaten that many apes in my dreams. I've been watching your videos since around summer 2012.

Keep up the good work:)

Thank you for making the videos you make they really are great resource when buying things and they are just fun to watch!

Ive always loved your channel, tech is the one skill of mine that I truly love and I will never forget, so thanks Linus for making this channel and teaching me the ways of a real tekkie :) O

h and congrats on the 1 million subscribers, you definitely deserve it

i found linus when i was going to build my first pc and i looked up a build guide and the the first video i saw was from linus.i like his build guides the most.i would like you to review some of the massieve cases from caselabs.good luck everyone.

Linus: you are awesome. You deserve not a shiny youtube plaque painted gold, but rather a solid gold youtube plaque. Wish I have the money to give it to you, but I don't. So continue to be awesome. I have seen most of your videos back to 2010, and although I know I won't win the "great community member award laptop" as I don't post much, or respond to posts, I am still a huge fan. Thank you for your dedication in bringing your signature human element to the dry subject of unboxings. My personal favorite moment was when you baby boy began to use the plastic package for the RAM that you were unboxing while he was on your lap. I remember when you were opperating out of NCIX and somehow you would get destracted by a car outside and the camera would swing away to from the product to look at the car (I think yours if I remember right, it was a VW Golf). In my opinion, you make the internet interesting. Your channel is not just a source of pointless advertisements about computer stuffs, but you make computer videos come to life. One day, although my Youtube channel gets almost no views ( http://youtu.be/8WzzOOfCzGw?list=UUxCOAUDgWm8uvqLXx0daTRw ), If I can get 1% of the number of veiwers you have, well.... All I can do Is hope I win as I cannot afford a gaming machine right now (I have a ps3 from a Christmas present and a intel core i3 1.8 GHz laptop that can play games at low settings.  

I'm so happy that you guys have reached 1 Million subscribers! I always watch your teams videos everyday wondering whats new today.

Congratulations guys! I actually found Linustechtips through the Teksyndicate community and have been watching your videos since. I think it was around the time you had maybe 400 000 subscribers (which does not seem that long ago at all). I have to admit you seemed a little goofy at first (you actually still do) but it makes your channel unique in its own way and your videos always appear to be very professional. Actually editing quality has gotten quite a bit better in that time. Another thing I like about your videos is that even if you dislike a product you make your decision process transparent enough for me to make my own choice. I actually bought my current phone (a Nexus 5) based on your video even though that one was note entirely positive. Even if the product is from one of your sponsors you never compromise on honesty (which is sadly not self-explanatory). I appreciate that you don't just do the same things over and over again either. The "handy tech under 100$" series is one that I especially like. If I had to think of anything to improve in the future I guess I'd say let Luke do more videos.

Well I started watching you're channel when I was looking into building myself a Gaming PC (sadly never been able to) but there's no better place ( Channel or forum) to learn, laugh, exchange about tech and gadgets and have a good time. Thank you to the whole linus tech tips crew for all you're hard work, you guys deserve the 1 million subscribers. :)

Random Fact: My favorite meal is sloppy joe's and I also love skateboarding (Along with tech !)

P.S: Good luck to everyone who is participating in the Giveaways, I would personally love to win any of those prizes, but so does all of you guys and so I wish you all good luck because you all deserve for being AWESOME :D Rock On!

hello linus i found your channel because i liked tech as soon as i started watching a couldn't stop i have watched every vid by you and liked every one your quality your humor everything in this channel i love :wub: :) :)  :)  :)  :)

i would love to win 

BTW my fav food is margherita pizza :D

ps.congrats on getting 1 million huge milestone :ph34r:

if i win i would like the custom build pc please

if not i would like the laptop

Thanks Linus for your daily video I've been following you for a while now and hope you'll keep going. Congrats on 1Million Sub