1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Found looking through build guides. Thanks for the awesome videos.

Thanks Linus and the tech tips team for putting in the hard work and bringing out great videos. You inspired me to start building my own gaming rig. Thanks!

Hope I win  :D

You guys are awesome!Thanks for everything!Also good luck everyone:)

GIVEAWAY!!!!! (sorry, nothing original comes to mind when i see a giveaway, buuuuut I did find this channel when searching for explanation of anti aliasing - the as fast as possible series turned out to be wayyyy more interesting than i expected when i first saw the title)

anyways. I like Penguins.

Linus, you said to use thank you but I want to honestly tell you THANK YOU Linus for bringing such great content to your videos. Without you I wouldn't know as much as I do now. With your unboxings (which we have loved) and all the other kinds of videos such as your Techquickie channel where you spend that time talking and educating your viewers about the products and technology that we have wanted to know about we have learned about different the tech and products where some I never knew existed or didn't know what they did or how they compared to other products before until watching your content. I can honestly say you have helped me be informed and educated giving me knowledge to know about brands while not making me or anyone into mindless fanboys(or girls), showing me how certain computer parts such as graphics cards stack up against their competition and have taught me what/how certain tech does/works. I thank you again for that and how you also make us laugh with your corny jokes and genuinely entertain us. I have been watching your videos for I think more then 2 or 3 years now will continue watching your content.

You and your crew make us feel almost like friends for how much we have had fun watching your videos and creating a nice place to communicate with everyone.

Sincerely,

All of your viewers (especially me)

Thanks for all the amazing videos! I enjoy the PC put together's the most and product review. Keep up the good work!!

This is a forum and I enjoy reading it and posting on it.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

i found a video about a year ago from the ncix channel on the recommended page from youtube so i checked it out. this eventually led me to the linus tech tips channel. there i started developing a greater interest for electronics. my interests started out small only computers. then i found some of the other content say wifi routers tablets phones. i started to gain more and more interests. basically the channel gave me something to get my mind off all of the bad things that would happen to me or around me. it gave me an interest to pursue in life and has basically shaped a possible future for me. Thank you linustechtips.

Been subscribed to the channel for a year now, easily the highest quality youtube channel I've come across. I always watch whatever comes in my sub feed from LTT/TQ even if it's something "boring" like a motherboard xD. GL to winners of the giveaway.

Wow, I miss the unboxings a ton but I am so glad that you went with the single shot format, it gives your videos a human feeling to them. Your channel is what brought me into the PC enthusiast community and I really appreciate what you and your team has done, and I think that those 1 million subs is well deserved. Anyways, I would love to see a review or maybe even an unboxing of the Corsair K95 RGB , that thing looks awesome.

So, I found out about LinusTechTips the time when I started messing with PCs. I wanted to build my own and I was a complete noob doing it. I started watching your videos Linus and it really did help me understand everything I wanted. So, the time came for me to build a PC. Buuuut, I moved out so no PC for me because I had to save as much money as possible. Congrats to the first 2 guys that posted btw ^^. Good job Linus and keep doing what you're doing! It makes everyone happy and smarter in a weird way :P

Cheers!!

Linus please do some more builds ^^ I really enjoy them and find them helpful in my own builds. It doesn't have to be full cpus in a case either but maybe create a broken up type monstrosity that you think is cool :3

Thanks to everybody at Linus Media Group for the awesome work they are doing. Thanks for the best tech content on YouTube!

Fantastic achievement LMG  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Even though being famous and having many apps for jobs in LMG I am still loking for a place with you  :rolleyes:

So answering to @nickmlg post, I found LMG youtube channel, when I was with that dream of building a PC no matter what :D

Looking for some reviewer, and BAM Linus was right there with the right product  ^_^

GGs again  ;)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I found LTT via NCIX videos while searching for cpu cooler I think about 6years ago? Later Esther joined and I remembered Linus had to do a quiet unboxing in the office because Esther was next door recording too. Not forgetting the cats unwrap hdd and the screen protector test. My graphics card was being unboxed at the bench too!

Basically now when I search technology on YouTube, insert linus.

The series I like is As Fast As Possible. I also like how all the different styles video all separated to different channels.

Maybe in future, there will be outdoor videos for items like than $100 or smaller items, just some outdoors because very "dry" after watching mobo, cases, headset, phones, fans and everything being indoor. Storm trooper in the neighborhood was great, the fixing of table outdoor or phone review outdoors. Somethings need indoor and others are better and can be at outdoors.

Congratulations on 1 million subs, It is no small feat. You and your team absolutely deserve it and the continued success that is sure to come. 

Your Youtube channel has been my source of tech information for the last few years (since NCIX). Your own personal spice and attitude is what keeps me laughing and coming back.

Thank you for keeping me and other tech heads entertained.

Chris

(twitch.tv/zethiann)

Congratulations Linus I thank you for the bottom of my heart for putting a smile on my face. 

I found your channel from from trying to see what is the best possible pc you can get (and this was before I knew how specifications worked :P)

I am also going to thank you on helping me to learn how computers work.

I would also like to thank the forum because I started reading some threads about coding and decided to give it a go.

I wish you good luck with little Linus (WHAT'S THE NAME!?!?!?!) and I will see you around :)

Thank you, thank you so much for doing this. Everyone one video I watched was so helpful and only made my interest for this grow. I subscribed so hard after watching a couple of reviews on stuff I was looking to buy.

Great great videos, please keep on rocking.

Get Slick to star in more videos? Maybe update those budget build guides?

favorite channel on youtube. Love the fact that theres always new content keep doing what your doing its awesome.

Fantastic effort from you guys, basically celebrating your own achievement through rewarding the community. It's a great way of showing your appreciation. Congratulations on reaching 1 million subscribers, well deserved! Hope we'll all be here for the 2 mil subs celebration! Cheers!