1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

linus tech tips caught my attention around two months ago and by now i was able to finish watching all their videos.

it's amazing to see something you really like FLOURISH to such an community even besides their youtube channel!

congratulations and a big thanks to everybody who helped out and also to those who helped, but haven't been noticed in appropriate amount!

Linus, and the team you're the reason I even am a PC gamer. Keep up the good work!

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Corsair H100i Pro | ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x16gb @ 3200mhz  | Vega 64 @ Stock | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750

ThinkPad T480 | Intel Core i7 8650u | Nvidia MX150 | 32GB DDR4 @ 2400mhz | Samsung 840 Pro 1tb | 1080p touchscreen

I found this channel a long time ago, and I can't even remember how, just must've come across it somehow, but anyway you've taught me a lot and I thank you for that.

Keep up the good work!!! :)

Dang I wish I would've discovered LMG sooner than a couple months ago. College has sucked all my time up and I haven't been able to really participate in the forums. But congratulations to the group on 1 million subscribers and I love every video that comes out. I watch them on a daily basis. I hope to become more active in this community in the near future. Good luck to all and again congratulations

This is truly a tech channel like no other.

"...And that just wasn't the case. Speaking of cases, Hulu+ has cracked the... case"

ibhNWOPxttXVbN.gif

(from NCIX tech tips, but still :D)

So thank you Linus and the whole LTT team, for bringing the best and most of all, funniest tech coverage found in the Internet. Salute!

W6l74.gif

i7-3770K @ 4.4 GHz | Thermalright HR-02 Macho | AsRock Extreme 4 | 2x8GB HyperX Red 1333MHz CL9 | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING "4GB" | SuperFlower Golden Green Pro 650 W

Samung 840 EVO 250GB | Mushkin Chronos 120Gb | WD Caviar Blue 1Tb | Seagate Barracuda 3Tb | WD Black 5TB | Fractal Design Define R3 Arctic White    

GEAR: Fujitsu P23T-6 Thor Edition & ASUS VS239NV | Corsair K70 Silver | Mionix Naos 7000 | AKG K7XX + Fiio E10K + ModMic 4.0

I'm so glad that you finally passed the million milestone, it was long overdue! Hope you get more noticed and i win the custom PC :D

I love your vids , and also the new techquickie youtube channel . Learned a lot about computers from your channel , and it really helped me put together my first computer !!!!! :)  :)  :)  :)

Linus, you and your team really deserves this. I hope you continue to get more success in the future. I honestly wonder if I'll be watching your content still 20 or 30 years into the future.

Thank you very much for your informative videos and coverage. You guys are great. :)

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Congrats Linus! I hope that LMG grows even further (i hope that someday the number of your subscribers surpasses PewDiePie!)!

I actually found you in a pretty weird way :) I was a subscriber of Austin Evans, and when i saw that his house burned up, and that you were one of the guys that helped him, i decide to subscribe to you to support you! Of course that was when i wasn't this interested in PC's, but after some time, i got interested in them, and i noticed you were amongst my subscribers, so i started watching your videos, and since then (around April), you've grown to be one of my top 3 favorite YouTubers!!!

Again, congrats Linus! 

I'm also hoping you atleast make an unboxing of that gold youtube plaque that you'll receive!

Hey Linus, Slick and the rest of the Linustechtips crew.

I came across your videos back in 2009 while I was putting together my first pc.

I can't remember the exact video but I assume it had something to do with the actual assembly part.

I was too cheap to buy a pre-assembled computer and I'm so glad I bother to put in the effort to actually do it myself. It has opened up a whole new world of entertainment for me. This obviously means I end up watching videos till the early hours of the morning,and they're usually of parts and components I would never actually afford, at least not while I'm at university. My favourite video/series you do is the WAN show. Love the discussion and news.

Thanks again for making one of my favourite channels on youtube.

Nice job reaching One Million Subscribers!  This channel always inspires me and reminds me why I got into computers in the first place.  The past few years I haven't had the money to really upgrade or expand my hardware, but watching Linus' videos always reminds me that someday I'll be able to build that dream machine!

I've been watching Linus since the NCIX.com and before the LinusTechTips was formed. I've always found the unboxings interesting and fun to watch but I also like the in-depth style reviews that they do now. Keep it up guys! 2 million subs is on the way!

I think the fast as possible videos are really great for the target audience. I first started watching because of those videos when I was new. Whenever my friends don't understand something, the I always check to see if there is fast as possible episode to show them first.

I knew nothing about how computers work or anything about technology. But then I found LinusTechTips. My life changed thanks you!

Everytime I was looking for a review on something  you seemed to have had a review of it.

You're awesome Linus (and others)! Keep on doing what you're doing!

Well im a huge sound pessemist and were looking for a youtuber who had a good ears for sound, i started to look at one of the most popular youtubers, but it wans't that good. The day after my friend recomended your channel and fell for it directly, ive been a fan ever since.

I personaly think that your content don't need a change, it's a wide variety of both brands and things. The only thing in that case is that you should focus on speakers as much as you focus on the headset. It's just a personal opinion and i dont know if it's a good idea.
Just keep up your content, tips and explenation and you will at least keep one happy fan

Wow, I didn't even know that you were approaching 1 million, good job!!! :)

Keep up the awesome work Linus and the rest of Linus Media Group. I really enjoy your content.

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / MOBO: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO / RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW / Case: Fractal Design R5 / Storage: Samsung 950 PRO M.5 512GB, 2 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (RAID 0), WD Green 4TB / PSU: Corsair RM750 / Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 / Keyboard: Logitech G15 / Mouse: Logitech G600 / Speakers: Logitech X-230 / OS: Windows 10

Phone: Pixel 2

Congratulations!! And thank you! The first video I ever saw from the LTT channel was the "Razer Blade Thin & Light Gaming Notebook Featuring Switchblade Unboxing & First Look " video. Since then, I've seen every video that interested me from you. (when I say from you, I mean NCIX, Techquickie and LTT) You're the reason I'm building computers today. I wouldn't know anything about the components in a computer. If it weren't for you, I would have tried to play games on my old HP desktop. Thank you once again. I would like you to make a video where you build a  $2000 gaming pc. Only gaming. No monitor no keyboard no speakers etc. That would be great for those who only need the computer.

-Alpuka