1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Found your channel 2 months ago.  The quality is superb and exceeds those channels that I used to watch.  Congratulation on making the business work and succeeding.  I hope for many more years of success to you and yours.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :DGood Luck Guys :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r:

I found linustechtips about a year ago in either november or descember because i had a drafting class that was in a computer lab and since i often had nothing to do because the work was so easy and most internet content is blocked in my school district i decided to learn everything i could about computers. I spent most of my free time in that class and alot of time at home absorbing as much information as possible on hardware, how to build a computer, time lapses, walkthroughs, etc. I was attracted to Linustechtips and Ncix.com's youtube channels because they were the most professional, and entertaining channels that produced consistent quality content that didn't feel gimmicky. While i haven't been able to afford a computer and probably won't be able to for a long time and i haven't won any of the 100+ computer giveaways i've entered i still the content and the subject matter and hope that Linus and his group continue to make quality content on as many products as they can for a long long time 

I WANT!!! I found your channel when i was getting parts for my computer and there was a giant Linus Tech Tips ad on the window of the store so i searched you up. My favorite videos are your reviews of high end tech that i cant afford ;D

I Like Pizza ... (Thanks for posting these awesome tips and guides)

I found LTT when I was researching mechanical keyboard.

If I was only allowed to watch one YouTube channel for the rest of my life, it would be LinusTechTips .

Congratulations on the success.

I am new to viewing your channel and content, but have become a big fan.

I enjoy all the videos reviewing computer parts. I've used your tips and reviews to build my first desktop.

Linus and the tech tips group way to go on your 1 Million Subscribers. Hope too see you guys hit 2 Million Subscribers. keep up the great work and looking forward to even more greatness!

YAY LINUS!!!!!! My Favorate Video was the i3, i5, i7. My favorite food is Pecan pie... Matter of fact I am having some right now. Nom nom nom...

I found your channel while looking for parts for my first custom pc. My favourite videos are your high end tech unboxing and reviews!!!

Dardin206 B)

I do enjoy a good unboxing! Congrats Linus tech tips, thanks for all the wonderful content.

First of all I am german, but I want to do my very best to tell you guys why I am now a full time PC gamer!

Okay, okay I have to confess that I were an console player in my younger years. :rolleyes:
But After about 3 years of gamepadaction, stiff thumbs and sweaty hands, I bought my first... notebook and belive me I am still ashamed about that, but I have to add that it was referred as a "Gaming Hit" ...nervertheless it was crap. <_<
A few months later I reconized, that I ain't got enough power for all my games I looked forward to play, so I searched after tower PC's on selfmade setup sites, but all in all I had to pay atleast 100 bucks for the installation of the different parts.
I really did not know anything about mainboards, PSU's, CPU's and of cause I did not know anything about the compabilities as well. But step by step I learned the structure behind this hardware- jungle and at the end, I felt ready to set up my own PC. I chose every single part and like you may suspect I also built it up on my own, but a lot of your Youtube- tutorials followed me on my way and watching your videos may helped me to get an A in the "english" subject too! :P

To be hornest I still had some difficulties, well just one... the h100i had wrong distances between the mainboard and the backplate so I had to fix it with little rubber- rings.
But now I know how my PC works, more or less.

So I like PC gaming because it is not just gaming! In my age of 16, I've got much more knowledge about this little part of IT than my other classmates who are playing on PC as well. And by the way, mouse and keyboard rules anyway! B) 

But there is one disadvantage if you know about new hardware. In my case, I became a hardware enthusiast. I know that a such a powerful GPU is not necessary for actual games but for some reason I neeeeeeeed this card! (...or this new i7 ...and god damnit look at these new Corsair cases!) :D
So maybe some of you had a similar way to become a PC gamer and maybe you can see yourselfe in this story too! :)

I hope anybody is interested in what I've written there and hornestly this post is long enough so I will only write one more sentence.

This might sound strange but belive me, every time I look inside of my 600T and see the glowing Corsair icon, the red line which crosses my Maximus Hero mainboard or even just this little Samsung SSD, I think of your videos -that you gave me the confidence to built a Pc on my own -how hard I laughed when I saw you with the chocolate on the toilet -or how i miss your parking lot unboxings... THANK YOU for 2.500 videos!

Noanator

...and here is just a little picture of what I am looking at at 3am ^_^post-135238-0-27381100-1410483817_thumb.

Thank you Linus and your team members for posting quality PC related videos over the years. personally I don't think any other youtuber has done a better job than you. Congratulations!

I think I was looking of a type of keyboard and found your channel and I fell is love with your videos since then. I like the peripheral series. I like see the best price to performance computer set up, and my Favourite food is Chick- fl a.

Thank you So much linus for making these videos. Your Videos Have become a part of my daily routine and a part of my life i look forward to keep up the good work.

I just created this account on the community forums, but i started watching you when woody (From the podcast Painkiller already, whihc you've been the most recent guest of) mentioned your videos a few episodes ago and i really like what you're doing, so good luck to everyone on the giveaway and keep up the good work!!!

Found linus when looking for reviews about hardware that I was considering for my first build and also building guides 1 year ago. It all went smooth, thanks Linus and team!

A friend recommended linus tech tips and I have been hooked ever since. You guys helped me build my computer and were a great asset when trying to decide what to buy. I am extremely grateful for you interesting, high quality and still down to earth videos. Thank you Linus and the team!