1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Found Linus Tech Tips from a Madcatz STRIKE 5 unboxing, and I've watched him ever since.  My favorite videos of the channel are the build guides.  They are fun to watch and very educational.

I love your videos, you've become on of my favourite youtubers ever since I first DIscovered your videos after looking up build guides and reviews for my first ever build (which I still use). I'd love to see more epic build videos as that's what first got me into this channel and I still can't help but drool over... speaking of builds I'd love to win the custom build built by you and grafitied on :) (hows that for a segway?) 

I came across you all when total biscuit was on the wan show awhile back and ive kept watching since

I watch your content daily.  Love it!  Not sure what I'd do without a little linus n' crew vids to keep me posted on the latest and greatest.  Wishing you guys all the best and even greater success in the years ahead.  

CPU = Intel i7 4770K OC @ 4.1GHz | CPU Cooler = Corsair H105 | MOBO = Asus Z97 Maximus Gene VII | GPU = Asus STRIX 4GB GTX 980 | RAM = 32GB G. Skill Trident X Series @ 2400MHz | PSU = EVGA Supernova 850W 80+ Gold | SSD 1 = 120GB Corsair Neutron (OS) | SSD 2 = 240GB OCZ Vertex 3 (Games) | HDD = 1TB WD Green 7200RPM 64MB Cache (Storage)| OS = Win 8.1 64Bit | Case = Fractal Design Define R4 Blackout Edition w/ Window | KB = RAZER Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 Stealth | MS = Mionix NAOS 7000 | Monitor = 24" BenQ XL2420TE @ 144Hz | 2nd Monitor = 27" Asus VS278Q-P @ 60Hz 
CPU = Intel i7-2700K OC @ 4.5GHz | CPU Cooler = Corsair H100i | MOBO = Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU = EVGA 3GB 780Ti Superclocked w/ ACX Cooler | RAM = 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz | PSU = EVGA Supernova 1,300W 80+ Gold | SSD 1 = 128GB Samsung 840 Pro Series (OS) | SSD 2 = 120GB Kingston HyperX (Games) | HDD = 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 64MB Cache (Storage) | OS = Win 8.1 64Bit | Case = Fractal Design Define XL R2 | KB = ROCCAT ISKU | MS = ROCCAT Kone XTD Optical | Monitor = 24" Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz | 2nd Monitor = 27" Acer G276HLDbmid @ 60Hz       

I first found this channel actually watching NCIX when I used to follow technology a lot. I always enjoyed your reviews on how you use your technology, but honestly I think you should incorporate a broader use of things such as tablets and touch screens and think about how they would work for groups such as students, children, and just plain people who could care less about tech. 

Linus you're great and always super helpful. Me and my friends all love your videos and value your opinion, keep up the good work man!

Yay ! Giveaway! I haven't been watching linus tech tips and tech quicky for very long but about a month ago this channel really caught my eye and ever since...I've been watching everyday and your channel is where i got the inspartion for building my own pc and its still being built at this moment...Thank you Linus for helping me along this pc building journey and making me happy :D

Man I've been following u guys on youtube for already a year now! You guys have come very far and you guys are like my favorite tech youtubers right now because you guys always show the latest and best products for gaming and I actually moved from console to pc because of u guys. I just started building my pc and although my pc is a crappy regular old dell pc, I'm working towards building an ultimate gaming pc!! Winning anything would be awesome, epsecially the gaming pc then it would help me with my build already lol. Great Job Linus and the rest of the team! Keep up the good work!!!!  :)  :)  :D  :D

I found this channel after viewing a Techquickie video. Always liked the format and professional quality.

AMD FX-6300;    MSI GTX 980ti;   16Gb Gskill Sniper ddr3 1600Mhz;  480GB Crucial SSD and 1TB WD Blue.

I found LinusTechTips when I was searching for PC build guides. After watching Linus's video, I fell in love. I always refer to LinusTechTips when looking for new products, and since then I've done a budget AMD build. Thanks, Linus Media Group for all your help! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

been watching for 2 years now :D i started when i wanted to know more on pc stuff my junior or senior year in high school and this channel was one of the first that poped up.

I'm fairly new to LTT. I bought a prebuilt desktop about a year and a half ago and wanted to learn how to upgrade the components after a while. Now, I check the YouTube channel daily for all the neat tech that gets reviewed.

Linus, thank you and all of Linus media group for all your hard work over the years. LTT has become the only place I come to for reviews, diagnostics, and anything else technology related really. I learned EVERYTHING I know about technology from your videos. I built my first PC by using one of your videos as my "Instructions" for the build. I've found out and subscribed to services such as hotspot shield, audible.com, FiveFour club,  and Squarespace. I've watched every WAN show, and every video you've made in the past few years. I'd really love to have a job like you full time. Being able to see most consumer electronics, and review them is awesome. You and you're team must love your jobs.

Thank you for all your years of work

Linus, I have watched your videos ever since you were doing them for NCIX. Linus Media Group has become my favorite channel on youtube. You guys do a fantastic job with high quality videos, great insight, and fantastic product reviews.

Thanks for keeping the community in mind!

FcL47IB.gif

Congrats LMG! Years of hard work and dedication paying off!  :D

Best of luck to all that enter. And I have loved your videos over the years easily #1 for tech news and videos.

Love the videos. 
Congratulations on crossing 1 mill subs.
I know it will continue to grow as you content is continuous fun and informative

I just recently subscribed and instantly fell in love with the reviews and advice as I am relatively new to PC gaming. Please don't stop making these anytime soon!

I found LinusTechTips through the beginnings of tech quickie! I wanted to build my own PC and found the channel but never had enough funds to build my own.