1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found LinusTechTips by trying to find reviews on a gtx 550Ti! I really hope i win, i have no money to build a PC and my parents say its a waste because i already own a Wii U. 

I also do 3d concept renderings too, please have a look at those!

post-107939-0-07853800-1410484542.jpg

---Nate the Great!

Been subscribed to Linus tech tips since the h100 unboxing video back at ncix, watched almost every video you guys have created since, truly awesome channel and I'm happy to have just been there to see this channel and community grow over time, I remember when Linus only had 14'000 subscribers, now it's 1 million, anyway even if I don't win I'm happy to have been here for the ride, great guys and great community you have built! Let's keep this going until we reach 10 million subscribers! :D :D :D

I like Apples, I found LTT a couple years ago when linus unboxed the Gigabyte P55M-UD2 which has been my motheraboard since then... IMO the videos i enjoy most are the build guides like the overkill PC, rants like the r7 240 review and third the sketchs like the how to install an ssd with a zombie. Congratulations LTT crew... Love you guys... <3

CPU: Intel Core i7 860 @ 3.5ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H60i / Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 /

RAM: 16gb 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance LP / GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti / PSU: Corsair AX850 / OS: Windows 8.1 /

Storage: Boot Drive 128gb Crucial M4 SSD, 1.5TB WD Green / Case: Ultra Defender II White /

Monitors: 2x 23" Acer G235H's / Peripherals: 2013 Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Keyboard, 2013 Razer Deathadder Mouse /

Laptop: 17'' HP ENVY Touchsmart M7-J020DX ( i7 4700MQ, 1TB, 8GB Ram )

I absolutely love the PC Builds! I would die to have a PC signed by the Linus Media Group! Congratulations and shoot for the stars! Never give up and remember this moment because the next one is going to be even bigger!

Getting into your videos about a year or so ago really impacted me in ways I probably would never have guessed. It help me realize my passion for computers and all things related and I am now on my way to becoming a Computer Science/CIS major. For that, I thank you Linus.

I live how professional the videos have become! Keep up the good work!

I am a long time fan and supporters of linus tech tips, I love you work and hope that your channels keep growing over the years.

Found Linus about a year ago, mainly because I was saving to get my first custom rig built, I absolutly love the content and it has helped me a lot about making decisions, get to know a lot more about computers and I'm really thankful of that.

Congratulations on your milestone and hope you keep growing and growing more and more as you go, you got some kickass content and such a nice team.

Dear Linus & team

I've actually learned a lot about tech from watching your videos over the last 4 years or so and have been thoroughly entertained the whole time. It's gotten to the point where all my friends are asking me computer questions and I can actually answer all of them

So thanks for that and also I hate you for that

Sincerely, generic tech nerd #265485

I found Linus Tech searching for keyboards as razer black widow and corsair k90. Since then i love your channel for u i make a better purchase founded in knowledge. Keep it up and congratulations!!!!!!

i was looking for some ideas to build my pc
and thats how i found your channel.

I remember watching back when you first started the channel, after also watching NCIX tech tips.  You guys are now my favourite source of tech/hardware news/reviews and I watch almost all of your videos. Thanks guys! Keep up the awesome work.  Good luck on years to come!

CPU: Phenom II 955 Black Edition @ 4.0 Ghz  MOBO: Asus Crosshair II Formula  RAM: Mushkin Redline 4gb DDR2 1066Mhz  GPU: Evga GTX 580 2GB OC  HDD: WD 640GB

I found LTT by literally trying to figure out about computers. I've gotten a lot smarter and I actually built my first computer with my knowledge learned from your videos, it allowed me to find my favorite hobby. I've already taken 7 computer classes now because I love it so much. I'm going to college and military for Computer Engineering. :D My knowledge has also helped me fix and save a couple of my family members A LOT of money because they were going to trash the computers.

I love the Fast as Possible series, gives me a brief introduction to things I don't know about and sometimes when it interests me, I spend my time researching and learning more about it. 

My favorite food is Stouffer's Mac and Cheese.

Thank you Linus, Luke, and the rest of the crew who do all the video editing and recording. :D I hope to meet you guys one day, I hope to see us hit 2 million by the end of next year or even sooner. :D

CPU:AMD A8-3850 2.9GHz Quad-Core Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-A75-D3H RAM: PNY 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 660 2GB Case: NZXT Phantom (White) ATX Full Tower Storage: Seagate 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hybrid

PSU: EVGA 750W Display(s): Asus VN247H-P 23.6 inch x2 Mouse: Razer Death Adder

Woo 1million! it would be great to win a prize in the awesome giveaway!

Hey Linus, you make amazing videos, I watch each one everyday and your Techquickie and ChannelSuperFun channels.  Hope I win!

i remember i found your channel back when i was a computer noob who wanted to learn how to build a pc, and I've watch all your vids since! you're one of the few you tubers who's channel i check everyday for new videos :D <3 keep up the good work!

Sweet!

By the way, I found you when researching if RAM Speed made a dramatic difference and you should probably update that video because, you were right at the time but, it appears as though things have changed since then.

Oh and, remember this...

Many of us are very technical and knowledgeable when it comes to hardware but, we don't really have the money to test them all...  We look for people we can trust to tell us the truth about this hardware and I honestly feel that you and Logan's group are two of the few channels that live up to that expectation so don't let us down.

Thank you and the entire team for the work you do.  

I donated to first blood and am a weekly subscriber.  From the amount of your content that I watch it was and still is well worth the money.  People pay far more for content of lesser quality on tv.

Thank you again and I look forward to seeing how you grow from here.

O and I do miss the occasional unboxing done in a random parking lot or field.  

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Please review the Mazer Type-R from E-Blue. I know it's not the best mouse out there but it would be cool to see your perspective on whether or not it's good for a budget mouse. 

LinusTechTips not only just helped me build my first gaming PC, but has helped me cope with problems in life by making me happy. I feel that you guys should do more unboxings (I know, you haven't heard this enough ;)) as they are fun to watch and fun to experience. Thanks for the awesome giveaway, and congrats on 1000000 subscribers.

One mirrion! (sorry, I'm Chinese)

Found your Youtube channel after browsing through Brownlee's videos.

When I first came across LinusTechTips about a year ago, I had zero knowledge about computer hardware how to build a PC. After watching massive amounts of LinusTechTips and TechQuickie, I can proudly say that I am confident in my PC knowledge and simply can't wait to build my own desktop in the near future. Congrats to Linus, Luke, and the rest of Linus Media Group; you guys are awesome, and keep up the amazing work.