1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I love all of the videos where you build computers. Even though I have built my own and helped my friend build his, it is still really interesting to see someone build a PC. I especially  like to watch anything about water cooling because I am too scared to try it, but it looks like it would be a blast!

I got interested in tech 2 years ago. Because of your videos,later on I found NCIX,Logan and his Tek Syndicate,Hardware Canucks(also thanks to you). I got interested in tech when I bought a CHIP magazine but at first the video game reviews that got me in the tech magazine,then seeing this motherboards,GPUs and CPUs I started studying and doing my own research (not the research that starts with p)and I gotta thank you Linus,for amusing me in your high-quality videos.

SK39yE7.gif

You guys significantly pushed my transition from a filthy peasant to the glorious masterrace in the year 2011 and i love you guys for it!

Corsair 550D / i5-4690k @4.6GHz / Asus Maximus VII Hero / Asus GTX 980 Strix @1.6Ghz / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8G (2x4096) 2400MHz / Corsair HX 850w / Corsair Neutron GTX 120g SSD / Segate 2TB + 8g Hybrid

I honestly think LinusTechTips has the best array and quality of videos. You guys do everything from PC's to phones and routers and even better your random vids of stuff happening around the office or showcasing things (like your office server). No wonder you've been YouTube's preferred tech account. Keep on making videos guys, and you'll always have me as a subscriber. 

-Steven

Thanks for all of your guy's videos Linus; without a doubt you guys are my favorite tech team for reviews and anything that has to do with electricity or laughing. Your techquickie bits are extremely helpful in explaining things that I've always wondered about, your reviews heavily weigh on my decision on if I should or should not buy a product, and everything else just educates me and keeps me laughing at the same time.By the way, my favorite video of yours was probably the one where you advertised for dollar shave club in a "how to basic" fashion  :D . Thanks for all of the content you post, the effort you put into it is clear to see and very admirable. Lastly, a cool video that I would love to see from you guys is a review of the Moto 360, as I am contemplating whether I need it now, and, of course, your opinion matters more to me than most!!!

I originally found the channel to find out about my new hobbie. 

P.S.

I like BAGELS

Hey Linus,

Thank you so much for the amazing content, you have helped me in getting and building my PC. I found your channel by a friend  and have since recomenned you to my firends, some who are tired of their consoles. I'd like you to review the Oneplus One. The company may have made some mistakes, but the product is amazing. I have a One and after coming from an iPhone, and have played with many friends android phones. It is absolutely Outstanding. Also I hated the battery life in my old iPhone. The Oneplus One lasts me all day with 65% when I get back from HS.

Thank You.

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

Dear Linus and Friends,

This Video seriously moved me. I have been a subscriber to you guys for almost a year now, mostly because i love your style and the way you show your genuine love for technology. This video Finally pushed me to make an account on your forums, which i was hesitant to do because i don't like filling up my inbox and wasn't sure what this would do, but I did it because I finally saw how dedicated you guys are to this and it inspired the same thing in me. Even though I don't expect to win anything, that doesn't deter me. You guys are in my opinion the best youtube channel i have ever seen.I really hope you continue doing great and one day I hope to bring the same kind of joy to others that you have brought to me. Good luck with this channel and Keep being awesome!

Congrats on 1 million subs! Have been watching you guys ever since 2009 on NCIX and fallen in love with your amazing content. Hope you keep creating more high quality videos in the future :)  

I found Linus Tech Tips just over a year ago. Let's just say the production quality has increased substantially in a very short time. I'm from Saskatchewan and it's nice to see a Canadian company making an impact worldwide. You provide useful information at a regular rate in a convenient manner and I'll definitely be following Linus Media Group and supporting them in the future.

I first started watching Linus tech tips videos while I was a student in university working towards my, now, awesome tech career.

Along side other channels, Linus helped a lot with getting me through school explaining the hardware side of things. Most of my classes were Windows server and domain based classes, but getting to know the hardware from Linus made understanding everything up from there so much easier.

School brought me to Linus, but the sheer quality and obvious passion and dedication to producing such quality content is what made me stay. Linus is like the buddy I can ask about hardware when I don't know and am too embarrassed to ask a co-worker for fear of them saying "you don't know that already?" as a lot of enthusiasts do. 

Also I think my favorite food is a good quality Ruben sandwich.....or Funyuns, being Canadian I get my urges and they are not easy to satisfy them when we do not get them here. 

Thanks for everything Linus and team!!

Keep up the awesome work and congratulations on all the success which is sure to continue!  

Your the reason scheduled TV is gong under! (at least in my house)

I love watching your channel. I've been a follower for a year now. Great content. I love the build guides.

I agree 100% when you say there the best technology related videos on the internet. My favorite video (even tho i have been subscribes for like 2 years) is the recent "razer" all around surround build guide. You guys at Linus media group have thought me loads and i love you guys! :)

my favorite food is pie.  

Your videos are great and after watching so many of yoyr videos that you inspired me build my friends new gaming rig and learn so much new things that i didnt kniw. Congrats on yoyr i million suscribers you definetley deserve and i hope you get millions of more suscribers for your effort. :)

Hello Linus! I found you wonderful chaps through JayzTwoCents favorite channels and he had mentioned you. I've loved every bit of your content ranging skateboarding on the Zboard to 4k builds are amazing! you guys inspire so many people to follow their dreams and do what they love. I really admire that, my favorite series you ask? HA are you kidding? I can't pick just one i love all of your content but if i must i would have to say that As Fast As Possible is amazing, I can't tell you about how many times i needed to know some techie information and i was gladly greeted with it upon going to you channel :) I hope you guys keep up the hard work and do more unboxing please :) A product that would be cool to review is the IWatch when it comes out, I can already imagine Linus's reactions :D Anyway keep up the good work and making awesome content. I love you guys! 

-Jonathan 

The time CES 2013 was happening, a friend recommended me "the best tech channel on youtube", they were covering CES and there was a ton of videos from the event. I saw the first one and immediately fell in love with these guys. The series of videos I definitely love the most are the build guides Linus does from time to time. When the new video editor started working with the Media Group and the quality of the videos improved soo exponentially I knew this channel was going to explode, because a tech channel with that quality was somethong youtube/the internet needed soo hard, and you guys made it possible. And for that, and loving what you do and doing better everytime THANK YOU.

Congratulations for the milestone and keep up the good work.

- Jorge (dominican republic)

Congrats Linus! I got involved in your community when the unofficial LTT Conglomerate was formed for Star Citizen, and this place has been really amazing. The community is very helpful at answering any questions, and doesn't disregard people who have no experience with what they're doing. I hope that this community keeps on growing, and good luck to everybody else! (mind sending the prize my way if you get it...?)

How I found out about your channel was partly from my older brother was watching your videos like 2 years ago, but I never really cared about your videos. Until the beginning of this year when I found your channel when I was looking for some reviews on Razer products and then I just starting coming and watching videos then I subscribed. And I have been watching your videos ever since then.

Thanks for all the great videos, they have helped me decide what parts to buy.  They also helped me along the way of building my own system as well as a friends.