1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found you guys ages ago, back when I wanted to see what raid 1 and raid 0 where, stumbled on his video,  and went from there! nice to see it grow so much

Thank you for all the vids you helped me make my own computer. Mabby you can review a sentry case or anything but the main thing I like is your builds thanks and congrats

Linus Tech Tips saved me from from peasantry and showed me the light of Gaben. The forums are great, it's my go to place for almost any tech thing i want to know about.

CPU: Intel i5 2310 Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: MSI 760 Twin Frozr 4GB RAM: 8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 

Storage: OCZ Aglility 3 120 GB SSD, 2 250GB Segate HDDs Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W

I started to watch LTT too long ago to remember, but one of my favorite videos that I remember was off a water proof cell phone case. Linus went ham on that case and left in underwater way longer than it was suppose it. I really enjoyed it because that was the first review that I felt it could dirrectly help me being a person who drops there phone more than I hold it.

For Linus, Luke, and all the Linus Media Group Team:
Thank you very much for the great content you provide us to entertain, teach, inform and much more.  The opinion you guys have, as well as the opinion from a brazillian youtuber and pc enthusiast are the ones i trust the most when it comes to hardware. Whenever i have a doubt, before googoling about it i search both of your channels to see what you guys think about it.

Again, thank you for the fun moments and knowlege. I wish every one good luck on the giveaway and I wish the Linus Media Group more success every year.

Sorry for any typo =P

I remember when i started following LinusMediaGroup after a review of ssd back then and since then i watch almost every video you bring to us. They are so educative so now i recommend others espacially as fast as possible videos. Thank you for your videos.  :rolleyes:

.. and my name is spelled f n i ((xh) like G) a

Oh sweet baby Jesus let this be the one. Happy for you Linus that your endeavour turned out successfully.

Found your channel 6 months ago and your videos helped me build my first computer. Thanks for the awesome videos, keep up the good work!

really love what you guys are doing, keep up the good work!

Congrats everyone!

Though I don't have an exact memory I do remember seeing a mix of videos from Linus, both at NCIX and what I believe was the "side project". Since that was a random hit, I fell out of contact for a while, only to find you again when i started to do some searches to build my PC. I remembered the name, and at this time, the videos where on the cardboard cutting sound phase, which made watch you more frequently. Since LinusMediaGroup, you've been my day starter along with cereals and local news. 

Last September i built my current PC watching your better build guide and i7 4770k overclock guide, and... I hope to do it again.

I honestly enjoy more polished videos like some of the latest intel sponsored guides, but I appreciate many aspects of the videos, from the cardboard sound, to the "mistakes" and especially the "trashing" videos!

GL for the future!

I vote for an unboxing video a month!

Yay been a fan for about a year now.. wanted to build a computer and started learning about computer and found out i love computer tech.. i looked up a how to build a pc guide and found linus and ive been watching ever since

Linus we love you man. I've been an active viewer for a little more than a year, My first video was the $1500 gaming build. I've been saving up for a gaming PC ever since I watched your video, with so much help from the PC community, they helped me come up with a pretty solid build. Thank you so much for introducing me to this community!  :D  :lol:

I found Linus from the AMD build a pc guide. I wanted to build a new pc, but had zero knowledge until I found Linus' Video.

I found Linus Tech when I was this little 13 year old kid looking for ways to "future proof" my parent's home computer on NCIX, and ever since I've just been hooked. Thank you guys for the quality content over the past yeara

Linus, I may not be the first one to say this, but you and your channel inspired me to not only build my own PC, but to decide to major in Computer Engineering when I start college next year(transitioning from Electrical Engineering). This has allowed me to have the potential on getting a scholarship for building my own PC. 

I'd never thought it would come to this. It began when I watched one of your build guides and thought "Wow this is really cool, and building a computer is not really hard at all"

Just months later I am subscribed to your channel watching every video every day about everything you review, unbox, build, whatever it is.

You guys will probably never see this comment and I'm probably wasting my time right now, but thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for helping me set a goal for my life I'd never think I'd set.

Not sure if I've already commented, I just wanted to say:

I starting watching LinusTechTips a couple years ago, knowing nothing about computers and just got one of my first computers,

now,

I know more than what I thought, and I turned out giving advice I've learned from LinusTechTips to friends who are not as tech savvy, and I really am happy for the 1 million subs!

Anyways, Nice Giveaway! :D

(Just started on the forum!)

Thank you, every single one of you who work on the awesome content daily :) Always a touch of light in exams etc. to watch the videos you make. Once again, thank you!

I always enjoy your normal content, but the content that has your team's personality show through is always fun to watch :P

I like the variety of products reviewed, but maybe a little more variety on gaming notebooks (the meaty ones :P) would be cool! And I also feel it may be time for a revised 1500-2000 dollar build guide? Just a thought :)

Also, good luck with the water cooling setup, I'm excited to see it come along!

Hey there Linus. Haven't been the longest subscriber (Just joined this year) and I haven't contributed much. That may be because I came upon your video's when asking questions about what ram to use, or what size SSD, or how should I set up my fans in my case to guildmates. After being told to google it, I came upon your video about which configuration works. I loved the video style, because it didn't try to go over anyone's head. For a beginning computer builder, that was helpful. Skip ahead however many months, and I have now watched nearly every video you have, and have learned SO much from you and your team. Congratulation on 1 million subscribers, and thank you for teaching me to computer.

Congratulations Linus Media Group!

I found linus tech tips after researching what pc gear to buy for my first real build. although I should have watched a build log, I ended up watching individual product unboxing and reviews. watching those build logs would definitely have prevented the current crows nest of cables from ever coming into existence, but I'm sure build #2 will look a whole lot better.

Being the growing audiophile I am, I really enjoy your audio equipment reviews. I recently purchased a pair of IE80s and am VERY happy with them. so I'm going to have to go with Reviews, but more specifically, Audio Gear Reviews.

I would love to see you or one of the guys do a shure 846 or IE800 review. or even some more Mechanical keyboard reviews. Or nerf guns... lots and lots of nerf guns.

also, we need more cat videos.

That Surface Pro 3 would do wonders since I just started College! Thanks for the giveaway guys! Such exclamations! 

Hello! I'm Joe, and I found LTT by your LTT channel. My favorite video/s are the Be Quiet! videos. (so hilarious) I would like you guys to review the Sapphire R9 290/x (either one) vapor-X. (I just think that this card looks absolutely gorgeous). My favorite food is the internet, and I have one leg.   lol

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I loooove Pizza

No but seriously, i love Linus Tech Tips, its an amazing channel thats just so professional while still holding a very entertaining aspect to it unlike most hardware channels on youtube

I am watching you many years,Linus you are god damn king!!!!

God bless you man you ahd saved me a lot of money with your advices and outstanding tech knowledge.

Please continue amazing job and thank you for giving us a opportunty to win amazing prizes. I like that uber rig.

Good luck to me and to everyone

I found the channel from a friend who also founded my love for computers even more as did you guys. My favorite videos you guys make would be computer part and peripherals reviews. You guys are great never stop what you guys do!!!  

I am so glad that you have reached 1,000,000 subs, I am proud to have been a subscriber for a long time. I was really hooked in by your semi professional videos where you know what you are talking about but still sometimes make mistakes, oh and "free style" impromptu unboxings. and my favorite food is pizza served on a motherboard.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.