1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The first video I saw on LTT was about some nvidia graphics card that I wanted to buy.  Linus unboxed it, then put an apple sticker on it.  I initially thought, what a tool.

But, when I was looking components to put in my computer, I kept ending up back on his youtube channel, because he basically unboxed everything.

Years later, I subscribed when I finally made a youtube account.  Congrats on a million subscribers.

Congrats!!!  :D  Been a fan for around a year now and man have I learned a lot from you guys in this time period. Really appreciate everything you guys have done!  :)  :lol:

1 MILLIONS SUBS HYPE!

I have learned so many things thanks to your videos. Your videos are the first ones I search for whenever I have a problem or question with computers. I even used your "SSDs vs Hard Drives" video to convince a friend to invest on a SSD on his rig.

LTT and the forums have helped me learn so much about pc's and technology. Thank you all. 

Congrats on 1M subs. Your video inspire me to try my best to make the best quality videos. Keep up the good work!

*clears throat*LinusTechTips I congratulate you on this milestone that you have accomplished I myself have not been part of this website and i had just created an account, but how i found Linus Tech Tips was one nice day. The sun was shining and i had just enjoyed a rather amazing video by:Austin Evans, and this video just so happened to include you. From that day forth i enjoyed your videos loved the videos which were more of a review of a product, and then this day came upon us all and again I congratulate you, and hope everybody feels the same way.And i would like the custom pc  

I found the channel by looking for information on a wifi extender.  I stayed because you videos were very informative and you were appreciative to your audience and I just liked the sound of your voice, it was soothing at the time.

I stayed because you treat your audience with respect and you have great knowledge that you like to share.  Thanks for that.

As for today and trying to access the forum, it is crazy and keep getting access errors because it is so busy.  And as geeky as it sounds I keep thinking : "With great power (subscribers) comes great responsibility"

Anyway, cheers for all the great videos and look forward to many more. I will be here still (life permitting) when you hit 2 million subs.

I think the first time I stumbled upon LTT was when Linus was doing a showcase of a triple monitor setup in a blue room. Ever since then the quality's gotten a lot better and are definitely one of the subs I like seeing in my sub box  :) .

Just wanted to say that you have a great show! I found LinusTechTips when I was planning my first build (which I'm typing this on now) and the channel helped me to better build my gaming desktop (FX-8320 & GTX 660 w/ 3tb of storage). I am currently working on converting a couple of friends to the PC Master Race (it is a little hard to take my HAF 912 to my friend's house) but I make it work.

It was Destiny brought us together Linus *wink wink*

now i actually need a pc so... yeah... Cheers from Portugal  ;)

I started watching when i was looking for graphics card review when i built my first pc. After seeing the enthusiasm displayed by the group and quality of the videos I made LTT my main source for everything tech. I would like to thank you guys as well for helping me (being fairly new to PCs and gaming) learn pretty much anything i need to know when it comes to picking components for a friend or my self, which i found very overwhelming at first.

Hey Linus Media Group, you guys are great at what you do. Because of you I was able to figure out and in a way become way more educated with computers. I owe it to you, your team and some of the other sources out there, because without you guy's I'd be lost in the confusing world of computers. Thanks. :D

Came to you for a guide on building my first PC.

Stayed for the best technology videos on the internet, bar none. Hilarious and informative, never stop my friend.

Fractal core 1000 - Asus A88xm plus - Athlon 760k @4.3 GHz - MSI 270 oc - 4GB corsair vengeance low profile - WD green 1TB - 128GB Corsair Neutron - Corsair CS750

Thanks you guys for truly making my love of computers have a strong foundation in fact and just sheer enjoyment of what I was doing. Thanks for all you do and giving my day a boost of education and laughter.

I started watching Linus when I first looked up tutorials on YouTube for overclocking, what to buy, and how to build my first gaming PC. Your old video format is actually nostalgic for me, as this was years ago, and I think that that's pretty cool. Nothing too profound necessarily but I just thought you should know that I consider the first time I found you and your videos a 'benchmark' in my life. So, thank you for that, and for everything you did and still do =P.

;)I misspelled Sweaty Bananas is there a way I could change it LOL? I found Linus Tech Tips from a pc vs. console video, ever since then I've been saving for my pc for 3 years! Switching from console has been a blessing. It finally paid off when I finished it this summer 2 days before my bday.

The first time I watched one of your videos I was trying to learn how to build a pc so I watched your "1500$ Gaming PC Build Guide".  I still haven't built a pc but I've watched every video you've made for the last year.  Thanks for all the great content.

Love ALL of your videos. High-end PC hardware Reviews and Build Guides are what really get the blood flowin for me though! Everyday when I get home from work the first thing I do is plop down in front of my custom gaming rig (which Linus taught me how to build) and jump on linustechtips techquickie and channelsuperfun to see what awesome new content you guys have for us. Thank you for being entertaining, educational and just plain awesome. 

Linus, thank you so much for LinusTechTips. I found you through my friends, and I must admit that at first I found you annoying. However, over time I quickly grew to love your channel. The WAN show is easily one of my favourite broadcasts (in fact it's the only broadcast I ever actually watch), and your reviews helped me through my first PC build. Watching the content you put out is different than any other youtuber's content, I know that it always is going to be a quality video when I click on it.

I don't remember how I found your channel, but I've enjoyed following it ever since I did! I always love your "behind the scenes" or "extras" videos, the one below really sticks out to me. I also love your build guides, I could watch people build computers all day  :)

Congratulations! Its simply the best tech YouTube channel!

I found the channel when I was just looking around at tech videos and I really liked you channel so I subscribed and I did that to the other 2 channels of yours! Keep up the good work!