1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats Linus and team on your 1 million subscribers!!! I realy enjoy your videos and style, and am looking forward to what the future has in store for you!

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

Even though this last and this month i've been super sick and feeling pretty down, your one million subscriber video really got me feeling happier, congrats on 1m. I really hope i win this epic giveaway! :D

I found Linus tech tips from paul on the newegg youtube channel.

congrats on 1000 1000's (or a 1 with 6 zeros or 0.0142857142857143%)

I discovered LTT from looking up stuff about crypto-mining. I came across news in NCIX, and Linus was the one giving most of the info. I thought he was a goober, but came to find out that... I was right. Anyway, his stuff kept coming up in my youtube searches, and then I just subscribed and watched every video that was posted within a year. Good work, guys

I can remember my first Linus Tech Tips video. It was the "ULTIMATE Build a Better $1500 Gaming PC Computer "How To" Guide".

Congrats on 1 million. I remember the first video I watched was the ultimate gaming rig build guide. Just sorta stuck with it after that.

Good job Tech Team! this is my first post so hello. I found the channel while searching for a build guide in my price range. unfortunately I still haven't found parts or saved enough money for a gaming rig yet. so that's one reason why I'm here. one to congratulate and two to try and win the custom pc so I can finally start my gaming channel and actually be able to play pc games with a headache from frame rate drops. my favorite series is the Handy Tech For Under $100. excited to see new videos and series posted. congratulations and keep up the good work.

Linus Tech Tips is probably my favorite channel on YouTube, you guys do an amazing job with every video and I especially love the PC builds and peripheral reviews. I'm saving up right now to build my first computer, and I'll owe most of my knowledge and confidence in building it to you. I can't wait until I can finally have a computer that doesn't overheat from watching YouTube. I love everything you guys do and I watch every single video. Congrats on 1M, we all saw it coming from the beginning. Keep it up and thanks for being so awesome! 

I first found Linus a few months ago while searching reviews on computers to help me choose the right one. I have subscribed ever since and a i consistently watch your videos. Thanks for the great content!!!

LinusTech,

I stumbled upon your channel while looking up how to build a PC earlier this year. I'm in the middle of a career change from culinary arts into computer science/ software dev. The build was to just refresh my memory on computer parts and the like. Ended up loving your videos and used many parts reccommended by your channel. I.E. Asus boards, SSD boot drive, etc.

Thanks for creating such great content!

Congrats and good luck on future endeavors.

My rig: Asus Maximus Hero VII, Intel i7 4790(non K), 8 GB Corsair vengeance ram(red(will up to 16)), Corsair h100i, Corsair force lx 128 gb ssd, seagate barracuda 2tb hdd, Raidmax 850w psu, Asus GTX 750ti(saving up for a 780ti for xmax :D), Asus Blu-Ray burner, NZXT Phantom 410 case: Black and Orange, 2 Cougar red led case fans, Perixx px-1100 keyboard, Logitech Proteus Core mouse, 2 Asus 23" monitors, Tritton AX Pro headset, stolen from my PS3.

I really got into the videos while I was searching a quality unboxing of the Antec Lanboy Air. One of the older videos unboxing the case outside on a bench xD! Shortly after I saw the build guides and they were simply amazing. We can really see how much this project/business has grown with time and skills. I am still impressed on the animations at the begining of the 4k Gaming PC build guide.

Also love the t-shirts especially the resolution one.

Long future to LTT and it's community!

First of all, thank you! For making awesome videos, for spreading the know-how and passion for PC building and especially for all the time and energy you put in to the channel(s) and forum. Watching the success of the LTT, Techquickie and Superfun channels has finally given me the hope of perhaps starting my own business. The help and support of this AWESOME forum gave me the confidence to build not just my own PC, but also a PC for my cousin. No matter what type of crummy day I might have had, watching the videos and visiting the forum always cheers me right back up! 

Sorry for the long post, and stay awesome!

Linus, because of you I have become a PC enthusiast. I've always liked computers, but your channel and the community has really made me connected with the PC world. Congratulations on your amazing achievement, and thank you for connecting me with something I'm passionate about. Oh, and 2 million, here we go!  :D

no idea how i originaly found you but ive been a lurker of both youtube and the forum for a long time. and it has really helped out. i watch to see and learn new stuff but it has helped in class now that im going back to school and even impressed radioshack with my knowledge at an interview and got hired (thanks for the windows one m8 they didnt even know about that really shocked them). keep up the good work and when i get my first paycheck im looking to get a shirt from you guys!

Actually I first found NCIX while looking for tutorials, but then found your channel a little after that, for some reason your videos are pretty nice to watch lol, I actually love unboxings and crazy projects haha

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

I found you on Youtube phone review and I like your channel a lot!

As a person who mainly watches you're video's to keep up to date with tech, understanding the part's of computing and even building computer's, i am amazed on the amount of support you guys have received. It's all well deserved! you guy's have helped many people understand or correct misunderstanding of people when it comes to stuff such as video's explaining what Anti-Aliasing is or reviewing products that people might not even think of such as Xeon processors, and computer cases and other tech, not just gamer specific hardware and such. It's great that you guys are always willing to try different products that you might not normally use such as the Surface pro 3 or the HTC M8 windows 8.1 phone. you guys are the leader in tech consumer video's. here's to another million subscriber.  

Congratulations! 

I'm new to this community on the linustechtip forums but i have been a fan of the channel on youtube for quite some time now. All I have to say is just to keep on doing what you're doing because we love watching them and hopefully you love making them.

I didn't realize it's been 5 years, I've been watching for around 3 and the change is just crazy... like slick actually hosting videos... lulz

I watch your videos everyday! Congrats on getting 1 million subs! I especially enjoy when you guys do collaborations and/or talk about other youtubers I follow like Tek Sydicate, Barnacles, Austin, MKBHD, Chris Pirillo, etc... Congrats again!

Your videos have been the cause of many "transaction failed" messages, I just want to buy it all. The reviews are invaluable and its great to see a growing Canadian based YouTuber, I would love to have your job someday!!! 

Hey, I just would like to say from the bottom of my heart great job on achieving one million subscribers and congrats.