1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I just subscribed to you in the last week, was kinda nice to be one of recent ones to contribute the big one mil! congratulations!!!

Hi, and I'm not even sure how I found LTT. I guess I was browsing youtube one day and by "luck" I stumbled upon the holy channel! In terms of my favorite series, I would say I like the watercooling videos!

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

The first time that I watched linustechtips was last year. The reason that I watched and found linustechtips in YouTube because I was finding reviews and unboxing about computer hardwares and I even made a YouTube account so that I can follow the new videos .. .... I will watch linustechtips as long as I can

BTW CONGRATS ..

I subscribed to your channel

the techquickie videos have been really helpful

Insert Sarcasm / Raging / Bragging / Inspirational Crap Here.

Love the channel and the weekly tech show is awesome because i get to know about new tech things that is happening. 

Should do an old style unboxing if the signed case, because why not xD

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was curious what it would take to actually build your own computer(I had taken courses on programming but never bothered to learn how to put one together).  I just started to search for basic "How to build guides" soon enough I found Linus Tech Tips and was immediately sucked in.  My favorite food is pizza. (-1)1/2 <3 Math.

Congrats on a million. I was retiring a 10 year old  went looking for reviews on parts and your channel showed up first.

Hey, thanks for making these videos.  Lots of useful information!  

Really love your channel. Came across it while putting together a PC and needed some solid reviews to be sure I was getting good stuff. Now whenever someone comes to me asking for a good part/ peripheral or needing help with their PC i always direct them towards one of your videos since you already have pretty much everything anyone ever needs help with.

Thanks for the great content Linus!

Your channel was hugely helpful when I built my first computer and I've been watching your videos ever since.

Love it!

So it took me some dinging and thinking and I can’t believe that I have been watching your videos for 5 Years!!! You Linus educated me in the field of Computer Technology and you where the one to convince me to build my first PC and for that I Thank You from the bottom of my heart!!! Keep up the good work guys and congratulation on the 1 million subscribers  ;) 

Thank you guys so much for your youtube channel. Really good to see that you now have 1 million subs!

I have 2 things to say. First, that linus has achieved a lot and will achive much more and that he is the best tech youtuber. And second, that i NEED to win something. HYPE, HYPE EVERYWHERE.

I was recommend your channel on June 11, 2014 by a friend. I leaned a lot about pcs since then and I really want a powerful gaming computer. :)

I still building my 4k build <.> run out of budget but without you linus i wouldnt be able to even try to build a PC my self thanks a lot and congrats on your 1 million subs!

I found "Linus Tech Tips" when I was looking around for a new computer parts a few years back. It gave me ideas on what I wanted to do for my next personal build. Ever since then I've been keeping up with you guys.  I've always enjoy watching your shows and the different formats you have. Furthermore your shows inspires people, to get connected with technology and as much as possible, with the latest and greatest news on up coming tech, and helps people on what to do for their next build / upgrade.  :)

I would like to see reviews on fan controllers, maybe a wiring LED's, or simple case mods that anyone can do.  :D

Please keep up the good work you guys do. Congratulation on the 1 million Subscriptions and hopefully another 1 million more. :D 

Best of luck in the future! :P  I'll be here watching your shows! ;)

Hey, been following the youtube channel for a while now!  I think my favourite type of content is the "whole system build" stuff - it's interesting and also nice to drool over hardware I can't afford :P

Linus, and crew 

your videos are awesome, entertaining and you teach people about computer parts what else do we. want keep doing videos, i love them  :)

i luv u linus! i fund u when i was browing online for reviews on tech

i then subbed to u somewhere in 2012

been 2 years

TNX FOR BEING AWESOME

I found LinusTechTips while wondering around the vast land of YouTube. Aha! You guys make really thorough reviews while keeping me entertained.

Thanks for all your hard work and congrats on the million sub count! :D

Found Linus when he was doing a case review on the floor wayyyy back and ILOVEEGGS. Great content and videos ever since. Congrats!