1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Started watching LTT around some time in 2011 making the transition from console gaming to PC gaming, since then i have watched every video of yours since then.

Because of you i have decided to learn more about IT, I am currently studying diploma as network admin.

Thank you LTT Team  :) Good Luck for the furture. :)

I started watching LTT when I was searching for some product preview (don't remember what now) and the quality of videos was so good that I stayed with the channel. Thanks for awesome giveaway, also there is no information if it is worldwide (maybe it was in the video and I missed it somehow), so I assume it is ;)

I can't even remember how I found you guys, I think it was when I was looking up video cards on YouTube. My favorite video type is probably the ChannelSuperFun or case reviews, I can't decide. You guys are awesome! Keep up the fantastic work.

P.S. Also, do you have to be watching the WAN show and be in the chat when you guys do the giveaway in order to claim the prize?

I found your Youtube account like 2 mounths ago from Austin Evans, another great guy. I kept watching because of the way you guys made the videos and the presentation, but the quality of the video is excellent to so keep it up! :)

Congrats Linus media group on one million well a little story on how i found your channel one day i decided to go Youtube surfing and i just happened to come across one of your build guides on NCIX lol and then yeah realized that you had you own channel subscribed and continued to watch your videos to this day one of the best channels i've ever come across and hope to see more content from you once again i congratulate you guys on making one million subs hope to see more content soon.

yours sincerely  
A fan :D

Thanks for all this great stuff you´re putting up on yt.

You make me laugh every day.

Greetings from Germany

High Five to all you guys!!! First video I found was one of your Massive insane build guides. Hooked ever since! Hope you keep on doing what you do best!

P.S Loved It when your Dell XPS came back to life after drowning! :)

It's been about 3 years since i started watching LTT,

Back when i started to get interested in computers.

Thank you for every thing you have taught me over the years.

its awesome to see this channel grow from my little tech secret or atleast what i would like to think was my little tech secret all the way to 1 million subs its crazy congratz guys really you deserve it keep up the good work

Wow, LinusTechTips reached 1 million subs finally! I've watching your videos since soooo long! The first time I saw your videos was that time, long time ago, when one of your videos was in the "most popular today" page. I remember those low quality intros that I would laugh at but the content afterwards would blow my interest. I hope LinusMediaGroup reaches even better statistics than these, you guys deserve it.

I found LinusTechTips because I started computing course and wanted to learn a few things about hardware before everyone else, so thanks for being my semi teacher and you deserve every single subscriber you have.

I started watching your videos after my old eMachine laptop couldn't cut it anymore and I decided to build a gaming PC.I watch many different build guides on how to put together a PC but yours videos seem far more entertaining and easy to understand.(building a pc is easy now but back then I wouldn't be able to differentiate a power supply and a graphics card) Then I just ended up subscribing because the videos were fun to watch.

(Linus should bring back the blonde hair)

You can take the peasant out of the village but you can't take the village out the peasant.

U guys are Awesome :)  u deserve  everything u got there and also thanks  for the giveaway.

Hope we will see a lot more on your channel Linus :P

I've been watching your videos since 2009. Congrats to you and your team for 1 Million Subscribers.

I've learned more from you guys than anybody else thanks for existing!

Peace!!post-16675-0-21546800-1410426652.jpg

index.jpeg

when you finally found that guy who runs his pc on a microwave 

xDDDDDD

Hi, im from Venezuela! 

I love your guides to build a pc. But.. i'm sad.. because here in Venezuela is difficult to have a pc like that. ):

Nice job and congrats for your 1 Million subscribers! 

I always watch your videos and when im feeling sad i watch some of your old videos and new ones your videos are the reason i got hooked into tech news and you have taught me alot with your install videos.

I hope Linus and LMG for the best in the future (ROAD TO 2 MILLION SUBS!)

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Custom PC built by linus, because who wouldn't want a PC built by Linus. 
I found Linus when trying to search for reviews on components of my PC built. 
Because Hairy nipples are saggy. 

- Khie