1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hmm first of all GJ and congrats fot the 1M subs.

I think i found linus when i was planning to build my first PC and i was looking for reviews on products i was considiring and came across linus a few times and i thought 'hey this dude is cool and funny'

So this is how the journey started my favorite type of linus's are actually the new product review videos without the traditional unboxing.

Ohh and my fav car is either 69 impala or Mustang Boss 442

Congrats on succeeding to be one of the best tech channels on Youtube, and the internet as a whole.

Here's to the next milestone, LMG.

Much love from Alaska! Many of my system components were selected with knowledge gained from LTT. I was not introduced to LTT by anyone I just happened across you on the Youtubes. KEEP UP THE AWESOME!!!

LinusTechTips is <3 but seriously though, i love how the criteria for a product review doesn't just involve numbers on performance. especially when linus nitpicks on small details :) keep up the good work guys :D

Yay Linus i am so happy for you to get 1 Million Subs. The videos you made with countless effort in putting it great content for us paid off. I love your wonderful personality in reviewing and releasing videos and whenever i see a new video by LinusTechTips it really puts a smile to my face and to show your videos to my other friends who game and are also tech geeks. My friend introduced me to you and we also talk about your videos many times and whenever we buy products we wait for you to release a video then consider to purchase the item later. Those people who get the giveaway prizes are very lucky and whoever gets it, congrats!! :D Once again thank you so much Linus and the rest of the team. Keep making videos and also stay healthy and happy! :)

A subscriber,

Ajay Aravin

I love LTT, Channel SuperFun and TechQuickie for their humour, quality of production, down-to-the-point attitude and creativity. And LinusCatTips is funny too :)

I remember the early days when I first saw you post a video concerning a new desk chair :), and that seems like forever ago. I've enjoyed the evolution of the channel, but at times I do miss that craziness from the old days. The community of viewers and like minded content creators is amazing, and I think the supportive response to Austin Evans losing his apartment was awesome. I hope to be watching the Linus Tech Tips for many years to come. In the future I would love to see more off the cuff things like the fly shooter video and your RC videos, as they just add a little more of your character Linus. Congratulations and best wishes for the future. <3 

The channel taught me a lot ever since I first found it via a random techquickie video. Congratulations! now go for 2 million subscribers!

P.S: I sure hope the giveaway is international.

Congrats Linus, Luke, and team! I found LTT when researching options for new PC hardware. And also when researching my new phone HTC One m8. I enjoy the personal touch you guys add to your content, and especially the open usage of your opinions WITH explanation of why you draw your conclusions. I can get tech data from a ton of places! But it is great to find a review that states a hands-on opinion, your varied personal bias, and how the products interact with your open and explained bias. (even if your opinion is based on "just because". lol)

post-125301-0-48909100-1410426324.jpg

I discovered Linus when looking for a build guide. The quality was so good, i decided to subscribe. Since then i have watched most of the videos he has released as well as some of the older ones. My favourite videos have been the case and motherboard reviews because of the level of detail that goes into them. I would like to probably see some more modding tutorials and my favourite food is pizza. Also i would like to say that these forums i find are the best as the people on here are knowledgable about products as well as resourceful and I can always trust this site for honest reviews and recommendations for computer parts. Best of luck to all giveaway contestants. <3

Congratz on 1 million subs! Been watching since 2012. You've come a long way since then. You're the best tech channel on youtube! =)

you guys are great, thanks for the videos and i hope more are to come in the future!

proud to be one of the first 50,000 subscribers of the main LTT channel, never missed a video since. been about 4-4.5 years since i've been following them.

P.S: i dont use addblock :P

Thanks for all the great work you do Linus  :D 
I originally found your channel a few years ago when i was looking up how to build my first PC and stumbled upon this channel and i instantly fell in love with this content. Linus you got me into computers and technology, without you i'd still be one of those sheep that follows the crowd and buys what everyone else tells me to, now i research things for days (sometimes weeks) before i buy anything, took me 2 weeks to decide whether to buy a gtx 660 or r7950, went with 7950 due to the price drop. 
I thank you Linus and team for producing all the great content that you do, it keeps informed and entertained, plus techquickie has also helped me win a few arguments  ;) 

I love LinusTechTips! Definitely one of the best if not the best Tech Youtube channel. Next to MKBHD maybe. Keep it up team! And my favorite series is the build series! Really informative and really fun to watch! 

Tech. Fitness. Design. A Better Man Everyday.

I've been watching for a couple of years now, and have been given insane amounts of help and guidance from community members, best spot on the interwebs! :D

Thank YOU guys, at Linus Media Group. You are my number one most loved channels on YouTube and in tech in general since I have found you. (No homo :D) Great videos, with improving quality, both in content and in video quality. You guys created a huge community here (where honestly I am not very active myself, but when I rarely come across a tech-related problem I always come here first), that is full of great ideas, advices. This is something very special. Congrats on your success so far, I have a high expectation for your work, and you never disappoint. (At least so far :P) Could you please do more videos on photography and video stuff? I would really appreciate your thoughts on affordable as well as high end photo- and videocamera stuff. (From compact cameras to that RED camera of yours' :D) Cheers from Hungary!

A friend of mine told me about LinusTechTips, and I got hooked! I like steak.

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

'Grats on the mil, LMG.

I think the first video I watch was one of the overkill build guides because I was just beginning to build my own and wanted to see how it all went down, been watching ever since and it's been over a year now, I believe. I remember that originally the opening would play first and then the video would start but now you guys have a little intro before hand, when you first started that I always noticed how the cut into the opening sequence would always cut into what Linus was saying(as if you didn't have the intro planned, but rather took the segment from another part of the video as there were hints of Linus continuing whilst the video transitioned), which was my only criticism but it wasn't long after that you guys got on top of that and we got actual intro segment kind of things.

I'd like to see more general tech, can get a bit PC and phone heavy at times and I feel that there's a lot of breathing room to expand a little into the greater world of technology, it's why I like the cool tech under $100(?) series, just odd useful things that are kind of cool, y'know?

I'm also glad you somewhat moved from doing unboxings as I never found them to be as interesting or insightful as a proper review, so I'm happy to see a lot more of informative and opinionated reviews rather than just "hey this is what's in the box and that's it, goodbye".

Also, thank you for having WAN show appear at such an optimal time for Aussies, always a bonus.

Hi! I'm a very new subscriber but seen a few "Linus videos" before that. Mostly due to mentions by TotalBiscuit. Decided to sub after the most recent mention by TB in one of his Dead Island 3 video I believe :)

grats on 1 million :)  B)

the beautiful man in my avatar is a good friend not me  :)