1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

My favorite videos are the system build guides! It would be cool if you built an ultimate--no expensive spared--god rig every 6 months or so.

Thanks for making this channel!

I do not reember how I found your content on youtube at all, my favourite series is the handy tech under $100 and reviews, i would like more notebook reviews because i find them fun to see and i also like see more software recommendation as well and i would really like to win the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 because i would like to have a my business.

Congrats !

I still remember seeing a funny looking blonde dude in the thumbnail while searching for a review on a motherboard and thinking "oh boy this will be hilarious". Lucky me, i clicked on the video and instead of some random advertising for that piece of tech, i saw a guy that seemed genuinely interested and knowledgeable about the stuff he was reviewing. Been watching ever since :D

Your quirks and the willingness to rip apart bad products are some of the things i really appreciate about your videos and that will hopefully not change in the future.

Congratulations to everyone at Linus Media Group! 1 million subscribers is an awesome achievement, keep it up guys! :)

Well Good Job Linus and team, I found this channel one day when i was looking for the guy who used to do the ncix videos(linus), i was sure that i had seen him on some other channel also. I subscribed to linus tech tips channel and for atleast a month i kept on wondering if linus was the same guy or not :| Yes i was very foolish. Anyway good job :D

Congrats!

And I have already when was the first time I came across this channel honestly, it's been so long.

Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.7 GHz ❍ EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 ❍ Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB 2133MHz

I've been watching your videos for a few months now and can easily say that you fully deserve all one million subscribers and the many more to come!

Out of all the channels I'm subscribed to on YouTube, your channels are the ONLY ones that I watch every sponsor spot on. I mean, it's not much of a contribution, but along with not using AdBlock I try and support you guys as much as I can.

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/G1Teanji
That Minecraft Server: 77.111.253.109:25565

Congratulations for reaching such an important goal! :D and thank you for teaching us so many things that otherwise i would have never known. Your videos have been really helpful for my first build that i made a few weeks ago. Thank you so much.

I remember that I was surfing for reviews on  Nzxt cases when I saw my first Linus video. The reviews of the Nzxt Phantom 530 was really helpful. I really like the channel for the gameing relevant content such as cases, monitors and keyboards however the thing I have been most surprised about has been the forums. All you guys have been really helpfull and I have solved some annoying issues thanks to the tips I got from this website. So thank you to all that posts in the troubleshoot threads :)

With greetings from Denmark :)

I want to congratulate to Linus on reaching 1M people who care about hardware and won't buy any overpriced crap.

Also a huge thanks to him for providing honest reviews.

I found linus tech tips when i looking for an unboxing because in italy there is not most youtuber doing good unboxing, but when i found linus i subscribed in the first secon after i see the video, the series i like is unboxing and build guides.

i hope to win the suface or the custom pc by linus(would be an honor to have somthing signed by you)

Sorry for my english but i'm italian. Good luck to everyone :) .

I would start of by saying how long I've been watching your videos, or how great all 3 of your channels are, but I'm not.

All I would like to say is that your videos are extremely helpful and that the production standard is so high, considering you post every day. I admire Linus for starting this business using his own money and for believing in it so heavily. I hope that in the future Linus media group will evolve into a highly successful business because you deserve it.

I first discovered your channel LinusTechTips a few years ago, while I was looking for a reliable Tech YouTube channel for benchmarks of Video Cards, Unboxings, and the like. I noticed that there seemed to be a high level of quality in your content, as compared to others. The really surprising thing was that this level of quality was kept consistent, and seemed as if it was only improving as I watched newer and newer videos. I was right. 

Your channel has been such an amazing resource for me, both in knowledge and entertainment, that I couldn't be more grateful of its existence. Your 1,000,000 Subscribers isn't a great achievement. It's the reward catching up for what you do. Because you folks deserve every bit of that. Plus a lot more. So, so much more.

Found LinusTechTips quite a while ago when I was looking for a way to keep up with current tech and news !

The quality of the show is of a high standard, proper lighting , good presenters and thought into the script, - really make this channel stand out. 

Generally love all the videos on the site, favourites are the Build Guides and How to's such as water-cooling, even though you think you know all of it , there's always a cool tip here and there. 

Would love to see more professional grade stuff such as Xeon's and Quadro's and how they impact specifically 3D Rendering ( Vray RT especially ), and more modding to pc chassis and such. 

Keep up the good work and congratulations on the million subscribers ! 

Your channel is the best for keeping up to date with tech news and reviews. I got to it because YouTube suggested me. And most important, I like apples  :D !!!

Keep up the good work!

Congratulations Linus Media group! You guys helped me choose the best tech products and not just buy any junk!

keep up with the great work and I would like to see more how-to build guides!

I found this channel when I was looking whether or not to get xbox one, ps4 and pc. I searched up gaming pc and then saw your $1500 and $2000 builds and asked if i could get a gaming pc. Now I'm just waiting on my pc all thanks to you Linus and the Group.

PC MASTER RACE

The first time i saw a video with Linus , it was on Techquickie. It took me almost a full month to realise it wasn't the main channnel ^^. That week, i spend almost 20 hours watching unboxings :)

Thank you for the great content LinusMediaGroup ! 

Humm, too much liberty for entering this giveaway, let's put a random word in my post....  

POLYTOMY !

Yeah good enough....

Congratulations on hitting the 1 million mark, hope you all continue making such interesting videos.

1 million subs is just a number

Thanks for all of the great content and all of the wonderful informormation I have learned about technology from watching your videos.