1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you for all this videos, i've been watching them for ages, and i can say with confidence that you are the most fun youtuber out there! Your youtube channel is my favorite in youtube and i think can say that LinusTechTips is the best tech channel in Youtube! Keep the good work! Congrats on hitting 1 million subs, you guys deserve it!
Ps: the tutorials now are just so awesome!!

Hey linus, i have been a subscriber on and off for the past few years and let me tell you this, if it hadnt been for your videos, i would NOT have been able to build my first PC. Your tips are great, easy to understand, and your personality makes these sometimes boring topics fun to watch and enjoy. Thanks again from me, and the entire PC community, your amazing.  :wub:

Linus you have inspired me to love technology even more than a basic view of what computers can do!

This is what linus's cats look like when hes not around: 
tumblr_m1maoviLAY1qfdelqo1_500.gif

well ill start with the fact that i started watching in 2011 and instantly becamse interested in pc's i had already had little knowledge on computers but as soon as i started watching i knew it was my dream to Buy myself a pc and build it myself. It wanting this made me want a job and when i got one as soon as i could which was 15 i instantly loved having a job loving the fact that i'm being a hardworking kid just because i want to buy myself almost a dream car in my opinion, every other kid wanted a car but i wanted a computer. After learning about how much i love learning about computers i started with basic builds on pcpartpicker and everyday i would do different builds! But now im 15 and still obviously saving for this beautiful machine and one day i will know i will get it! i loved watching the case reviews with linus it was almost like a vlog they were that long it felt like we learnt more about you and made us feel apart of youre family 'The Linus Crew', thanks for giving me this dream Linus crew and congrats on all these milestones you've reached Good Job! and hope to see more videos and hope to meet you one day at an event where i live in australia!

Hi Grate Work Linus Your videos are truly grate and i hope you keep on growing and making excellent content..

Wan show rules  btw!!!

Hope the giver way is international.. :)

Congratulations, LTT! The videos you produce are top notch, and its easy to see how much effort you guys put into the content.

My favorite videos that you put out would be the system builds, and reviews.

Although it may not be the only factor in deciding to purchase a product, the reviews definitely play a role in my decision.

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. 

I found linus tech tips while looking for a review of the Zalman z11 case and I have since been watching all of the Tech tips and Techquickie videos because the make me laugh and I am interested in PC's.

My favorite series or video would have to be the highlander because I also love mountain climbing and was happy to see linus made it to the top.

And I would love a budget AMD gaming piledriver build, I like AMD (haters be hating, but im poor so I have to go with AMD).

I would love to win. My favourite video would be your newest build guild. Thanks for the opportunity Linus. :) 

No Linus, thank you! You guys are so awesome and totally deserve this :)

I found out about your channel trying to build my own rig and looking at different cases and it provided me with great knowledge about computers, leading up to me building my own rig which is currently unusable (gpu died,oh well,replacement soon I hope), but will forever be a great personal achievement.

I personally thank you for introducing me to the building scene and wish the best of luck to your group in the future!

You guys rock!

Glad you were able to make it to one million subs Linus congratulations. I really appreciate the videos you make for they make it so much easier to understand the pros and con's of different tech items so thanks. Also congratulations to the Linustechtips crew. If you could, could you do more reviews on gaming laptops? And if you must know, my favorite food is Taco bell's Doritos Locos Tacos. Mmmmmmm with mountain dew Baja blast... I'm hungry now......

Anyway congrats c:

I found your channel when looking up a videos while making wishlist for a new computer, and have been hooked ever since. Congrats on the 1 million subscribers and I am sure there are many more to come!

I found linus trying to build my first pc ^v^ all the reviews on headphones, mice, and any kinds of peripherals and components have helped me buy all my tech smart, and from a good point of view. I hope to also set up a tech review site later, but being low on funds and sponsors, it may not be in my near future. You've been a great help for everyone watching your channel, and I hope you guys do great in the future! 

I dont' really deserve one of these prizes to be honest, I just created an account, to tell you guys how awesome you're doing. d('-'d)

Favorite video, I would have to say the Razer High End gaming comp, a beautiful build, with great accents, and colour scheme.

I wish i could get that highlander laptop, but that's for someone else. 

Yay Linus 1 million subs congrats hope the future is bright for Linus Media Group. P.S. I love slicks/Lukes Hair!

Oh Man i First Started watching Linus's  video's  for GPU Specs And now were here 
Don't Care if i win Would be awesome to though

If i wanted any thing maybe you could do some videos on game review's that would be cool
Or

some Collaboration videos with other y/t techies  or  Maybe A Q/A Session about yourself and the crew
GodSpeed Man Good Job And Good Luck