1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on hitting 1 million subscribers. I started watching LinusTechTips, when I was looking for a GPU to put in my system. I just finished my first build and had gathered enough money to get a new GPU for my build. This is probably about 4 years ago. Since then I started watching Linus and his video's regularly. I joined the forum over a year ago, but I just recently started to participate in the community.

So thank you Linus for giving me the information and getting me further interested in pc's and pc hardware, and giving me all the knowledge I learned through your video's.

Anyway here is a picture of my GPU I ended up with.

post-37413-0-06116300-1410427541_thumb.j

CPU: Intel 3770k Cooling: Corsair H100i Motherboard: MSI Z77 MPower Memory: 2x4gb Corsair 1600 ddr3 GPU: Sapphire 6950 2gb with reference Cooler PSU: XFX pro 650w Case: Corsair Carbide 500r Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, 2x Samsung 1TB, 1x Seagate 2TB

CPU: Pentium 4 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8SGXL Memory: 2GB ddr Storage: 250GB IDE OS: FreeBSD

I have been subscriber for about 3 years and enjoyed every second of it

First of I want a ass :) I have been a viewer of your videos for quite a long time. I watched your ncix videos and when you stared this channel I quickly came to the conclusion that this one KICKS ASS! I think your videos are great, I personally really like the funny videos where you joke around (I swear you guys are one of the few that do tech news and don't look like you have a carrot stuck up your ass). Keep up the good work, I hope for the best and your next big milestone of 2 million which I am sure is just around the corner. 

Cheers Chase.

One of your New Zealand supporters.

The content on the LinusTechTips channel helps me to figure all of my PC related questions I have. I love tech but am very dumbfounded when it to pc parts and putting a pc since I can't really put together one. People say it's just easy as plug n play but it ain't that easy. It requires a lot of patience and care which I don't got. Linus's reviews also are better and more consumer minded than other youtube reviewers. I would like to thank y'all at the Linus Media group for providing me with the content that allows me to make good decisions into what product I should and should not buy and tips and tricks for pc related stuff I can't figure out for the life of me. LINUS 4 LYFE BRUH! 

post-125519-0-10815700-1410426591.jpg

(Reposting from youtube though)

Congrats!!! It's a great channel to fulfill my tech thirst. As a resident of Bangladesh, a proper human friendly (non robotic :P ) explanations, news and reviews have greatly helped me to learn and to judge many things.

So thank you Linus for all of your contribution. Guess I could be a more helpful to you guys in some way, but my very best wishes is always with you....  :lol:  :lol:

I stumbled onto this website and channel at the beginning of the year. I wanted to make my own computer. And I learned so much while feeling like it was a blast to learn. I love the comedy and subtle jokes. I like the reviews and how you kept it simple to the newbies. While tech quickie helped me learn more about computers to already fuel my passion for computers. I may not have the best computer, I am humbled to learn the information. You guys are few of the greatest people and keep doing what you are doing. Its the best and I love it.

Congrats on the 1 million, you guys fully and undeniably deserve it. Time to go for the 2 million! :D

Thanks linus for the amazing channels,especially techquickie it was a real knowledge mine  :P  we've seen you grow from day 1 and we will continue doing that,keep up the good work.

PS: ~~PC enthusiasts : an endangered race :D

I love all the videos you guys make. however I especially like your build guides and reviews.dfb.jpg

Thanks to Linus and the crew, I can get an opinion about hardware from people who actually know what the are talking about, and aren't shy of hurting feelings by telling you the truth. If its Crap, they tell you its Crap. no sugar coating here, a non biased opinion. LOVE IT. They have given me the confidence and knowledge to help build my first PC, which I have to admit, the feeling is pretty freaking cool. When I see a new video from LinusTechTips I will watch it, even if I have no interest in the product, the humour in some videos is top notch and remain professional while doing so. The variety in videos is great, varying from headphones, graphics card benchmarks, PC case reviews and I love that, all the information I want is in one place. 

Hope you guys keep doing what you are doing, and enjoying it while doing so.

The Linus Media Group is a group of professionals that don't take them selfs to seriously, and that is what i like about the content you guys produce.

It's always fun to watch a mistake from the editor, Linus and Luke making jokes but still having high quality standards and the professional level.

Congrats on 1milion guys, well deserved

"Design is intelligence made visible"  – Alina Wheeler

I worked in IT for a few years as a teenager, but fell out of the PC loop for a while. When a friend asked me to build him a system, I decided to go to YouTube to find a decent build guide. Linus was there with all the information I needed. After playing on the system I built for my friend and seeing how far technology has come, my passion for tech was reignited. I really give credit to Linus for that since his enthusiasm really got me hooked on seeing what new tech was out there. I watch a lot of your videos for reviews on accessories before I buy, or just to see what's new or around the corner. Thanks for all you do, guys. Keep up the good work!

I hope to win the custom pc!

Well, one day of me being sad that i cant afford a good pc, i looked up for PC gaming builds. And guess whose video came first? Exactly. Since then, i was HOOKED. I loved that fact that you explained everything, included information, told us tips, and yet again, it was made so professional. Not many tech channels have that stuff, thats why i look up to your videos the most. And oh, all this giveaways and goodies for your following community? Thats a realy nice thing too!

My favourite series is Builds and Buyers Guides. I hope that we will see alot more of them in the future.

Thanks for everything guys.

Also, congratz on hitting 1 million subs! Well deserved.

Thank you so much for your videos. I wish you another 1 mil subs.

Ps please do a tablet comparison video I want to buy a tablet but not sure which I want yet.

Wow..... 1 million subscribers. I knew you would be able to do it. Great job Linus. And of course the crew. I had found your Chanel while looking for build guides of pcs. Ever since then I was hooked and I could not leave. Great job!

I first found LTT when I started to plan my first computer (that could actually play games at more than 2 fps), that was about 1.5 years ago, and from there, LTT and more specifically Linus (sorry Luke) became one of my favorite channels/youtubers. Thanks for what you do, and keep on doing it.

P.S: I'd like to see more different stuff too, kinda like the 'Kingston USB 3.0 vs 2.0' one.

P.P.S:[Not interested in participating in the contest, since I already have a pretty good PC and tablets are well.. tablets, and laptops are for people who getup off their computers. So other people, you have 0.001% more chance to win.]

[i7 4770k] [Maximus VI Hero] [1x8 Corsair Vengance] [EVGA Gtx 780 Ti w/ ACX Cooler] [HAF XB] [1Tb Caviar Green, 1Tb Barracude, 128Gb 840 Pro

[CM GS800] [2x Dell 2240SL] [Hyper 212] [CM Quickfire XT] [Logitech G400s] [HyperX Cloud Pro]

A few years ago my friend told me about your youtube channel and i later that same day i found that you also make cat videos which are also pretty great.

dat-ass.gif

really want dat ass

Thank you guys for delivering entertainment I compare with watching any chapter from a series, I really treat your videos as another series I follow weekly.

My rig: i5-4670K(3.4GHz),Noctua NH-U12S, Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87, BenQ RL2455,

8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, CS750M Corsair PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D

I built my first pc using guides from the Linustechtips channel. The linustechtips videos actually got me interested in computer/electrical components and now im finishing up bachelors in both electrical engineering and computer science. Thank you guys for your awesome videos!

LTT is honestly the most useful and reliable tech channel on YouTube, not just saying that. Honestly I dont think there is any other channel that manages to be both informative and comedic at the same time, while still maintaining an air of professionalism. The number of times I ha e seen product reviews by Linus on my favorite PC parts site - pccasegear.com or linked an as fast as possible episode to a friend who I couldn't explain something to is phenomenal.

To this day I watch Netlinked daily when I'm having breakfast each morning, and when I am buying parts for a new PC my first stop is LTT.

Thanks heaps, you guys definitely deserve 1000000 subscribers.

My GPU History: GTS 250, 7790, 7850, GTX 660ti, 7870XT, 7970, 280X, 280X Crossfire, 290, 290X, Fury X, 390 Crossfire, Fury Crossfire, 1070, 1080, 1080ti.

My CPU History: Pentium 4, Pentium E5300, Core 2 Quad QX 9650, Intel Xeon 1230 v3, 4790K, 3930K, 5820K, 1700, 3700X.

I see channel looking for a case and i think that i never see someone beating a case.. ;-)

Found out about LinusTechTips when one day I was binge watching YouTube. Stumbled upon Marques Brownlee, which had your videos in the suggestions. In one day I watched every PC Build on the channel as well as liked and favourited each one. Probably the only reason I check YouTube daily is so I can watch the newest video ASAP.

Keep up the good work Linus Media Group, oh and please upload a Amazon link that works with Australia (maybe even look at MassDrop since they sell a lot of PC products)

Congratz LMG nothing to complain about the channel but it would be really great if there were more software utility reviews.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Love the under $100 cool gadgets series. only stuff i can afford LOOL

I really like your build guides and for keeping me up to date with all the new tech that comes out! Congrats! 

Wow....1 million...1000000...1 with six zeros! I remember when you started Linus media group! Good job guys, you deserve every single subscriber you've got!