1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Love your videos, been watching for about 2 years and learned quite a bit from you, keep it up! :D

Congratulations on reaching the 1 million subscriber mark on youtube.I have been a avid viewer for about 3 months.I find that your reviews and build guides is one of the most descriptive in terms of specs and features.Thanks for the awesome content Linus and i hope you guys will be even more successful in the future. :D

You are so AWESOME Linus!!!

Your community has to thank you more than you have to thank us^^

Found your channel on youtube about 2 weeks ago and saw almost every vid you uploaded there and i love them.
Your explonations are the best i've ever seen and i understand every single thing.

Thank you again for everything^^

No, thank YOU! You are definately an ongoing positive influence while I'm dealing with some health issues. Your videos are always uplifting even when I don't feel so good. Thank you!

Oh, and apart from that I really appreciate the quality of your videos, your consumerfriendly attitude and your drive to always improve your channel! You guys are awesome, keep it up!

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Well, not really sure on what to say but congratulations to you and your entire team for the achievement!

Hi! So, I was looking for a review of a product... I think it was for the samsung 830 ssd... I watched a video on youtube of this guy unboxing it and talking about it's features... I liked the video so I subscribed to his channel... Never missed a video since then! :)

Lol look at all the 2 and 1 posters :P welcome!

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

I've been a mac user/fanboy for a long time, then about a year ago I started watching these videos, luckly Linus and his colleagues intrigued me towards PC's in the last few months, as of today I'm thinking about switching. Thanks Linus for opening my eyes and keeping my wallet much thicker even after I'm done building my Mac Pro equivalent PC! Keep up the good work and keep the "charming human element" with all the unpredictability, that's the unique factor you guys must have at all times. I'm happy for your success, you've all earned it!

Fun fact, I have friends that wanted to get started with computers, but didn't really knew how. They asked me what would be a proper way to get into computers in general and really the first answer that they got was to just start by watching videos about computers on YouTube, especially your channel because you guys cover pretty much everything. Now they are giving the same advice to any of their friends that want to get started. As a matter of fact it is the same way I got into computers, just by watching videos on YouTube.

At first i did not like your channel because you disliked consoles , and i had a xbox 360 , then when i got a pc whit a r9 270x and a fx 6300 , and when i saw the graphichs on the pc i face palmed so hard for not listening to you , then i subsrcibed and watched all of  your videos. And congratulations for 1000000 subcribers , please keep making cool videos for all of us to enjoy and have a nice day

how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcom

Hi, I am Jacques from South Africa.

I found Linus Tech Tips when I searched for a great GPU back in 2012 and have been watching the videos ever since! After I watched some of those videos I saw Linus Personal rig and I subscribed and watched ever since!

I would like it if Linus Media Group could do a buyers guide on how to get very good audio from your PC, eg : DAC and headphone combos or recommended sound cards per price point.

I would also like to see a review on one of the DX racer gaming seats that would be fun and interesting  :D

Can you guys please also do a very thorough video on the whole room liquid cooling, maybe a time lapse or something please :) 

I watch the WAN show almost every week eve though it is starts 1:30 AM here, my favourite ones were when Barnacules were featured on the WAN show.

The Tech quickie has learned me so much about Technology and computers and it actually taught me more than IT in school.

Keep up the Great work linus

Linus Tech Tips is more than just a channel, it's a sensual experience. ^_^ 

tumblr_mdqzo9nXq61r1frbho1_400.jpg

I found this channel looking at PC part reviews as I was going to build my friend a PC rig and he wanted the best possible parts for a solid price and loved all the videos since. Good work on keeping up with a video a day schedule. That way I know my attempts at pressing refresh every 5 seconds each day when I get home to have a new Linus Tech Tips video pop up on your channel have not been in vain. 

Congratulations on the million subs mile stone. Hope the channel continues to grow and have more videos be pumped out of the LMG(un)! Get it?  :P

Ok, ok, that pun was worse than your puns.

As for the future, I'm not sure what shiny, glorious and new products I'd like to see you get your mits on. I'm expecting a Nexus 6 or 8 video and definitely continue with the visually amazing content on PC hardware. Keep up the outstanding work on the Techquicke series! Learn something new everyday(week or more) huh? The Ultimate Triple Monitor build was damn amazing and that animation at the beginning!  :wub: What is love? Baby don- Linus Tech Tips ♫♫♫ Linus is love. Linus is life.  :P

Once again, congratulations and keep up the good work! Love you guys xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxxooxoxoxooxxoxoxooxoxoxox  :)

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you! I first found out about you guys when barnacules made an appearance on your wan show. Been watching all your videos ever since. Here's to another million subs and many more views.

i found NCIX first back in 2011 i think and they had great videos,but now you make much more awesome videos and you REALLY helped me with building my first PC,you are just awesome guys,and not forget your build guides are MOST high-quality build guides ever with great menus and detailed building process,you love what are you doing and you making OTHERS love it too,wish you all the best

:D  :D Hey Linus!!! And Slick and Edzel and Teren and Slick's Bro, Thanks from providing me with hours and hours of procrastination time and for really getting me into PC building without you and a little help from Austin I would never have started doing one of my passions!! BTW I like pizza

P.S. Can you make more behind the scenes vids, that would be great!!

[repost from youtube comments]

now that i think of it the editing format contributes to my feel that you are one [of the very few] major youtubers who are genuine and sincere in all of their content, voicing their own opinion and being very transparent in behind the scenes and operation manners. this coupled with a very well-versed computer understanding and [now] very good production values in the quality of video produced while like you said still maintaining a daily upload status. 

I've been a sub for a year now and it has been worth it. My understanding and appreciation for computer hardware has gone from 0 to a very capable person who can design systems for people; and i do. still know nothing about software (perhaps more stuff on that?) but i have watched every video in that year (plus some) and i would like to thank you for a couple hundred hours of entertainment and education from you guys. I'm still unemployed in school so i have no money or means of paying money to your sponsors but if i ever needed their products i would buy them, simply for supporting you. =)

Congratulations to you all, well deserved!

and truly a milestone to remember, here's to another 1 million in the future :)

I feel like a proud mother!

I cant believe this is happening:D I saw your videos ages ago when they were just unboxings, but now you are so much more. The quality of content is just so great with the visuals and everything, all your build guides have helped me so much with my own PC and just everything:,)   

Love from Australia Linus and the team:D 

P.S. LukeTechTips was pretty great

only subscribed around a year ago but its amazing how far the channel has come

congrats on 1 mil