1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks for supplying me with endless hours of helpful videos and entertainment don't change a thing guys.

I've loved LTT for many years, only recently joined the forums.  The videos here gave me the confidence to build systems, including a dual-graphics watercooled machine.

Attached is a photo of when I ran into Linus and gang at PAX Prime 2013.  He's just as awesome in person!

post-38652-0-06916700-1410426155_thumb.j

In a world where the blind leads the blind, who do you follow?

i5 3570K @ 4.3, Dual GTX780, 3x 1080 27" samsung cheap displays.

512 Samsung SSD with 1TB green, 2TB green, and 2x3TB Red, 4x4TB Red.

I've been following you since I started buiilding my pc and your guides back at NCIX were simply the best!

My Rig:

Case: Cooler Master CM II 690 Advanced USB3; Motherboard: Asus P8z77-v; Processor: i5 3550 3.3 GHz - 3.7GHz, oc @ 3.9-4.1 GHz; Graphic cards: two XFX 7850 black edition oc @ 1 GHz; 

Ram: Corsair Vengance Red 2x4 GB 1600 MHz CL8; Heatsink: Noctua NH-U9B; Power supply: Corsair HX750 W 80 Plus Gold; Storage: SSD Vertex 3 120 GB +2 HDD Wester Digital 1 TB

Congrats on the 1 Mil subs :D And thank you guys so much for the countless build guides especially the one with the Fractal Design Define R4 which inspired me to build my first ever custom PC! With your guides i successfully built inside of a Define R4 Titanium,

Asus H87-Plus

Intel Core i5-4670

Corsair Vengence 8GB 2x4GB

MSI Twin Frozr R9 280X

Corsair CX750M

Corsair Neutron 240GB (Blue) | Western Digital Blue 1TB

:)  :)

Love the videos, Keep it up! 

I don't really remember anymore how I found Linus, but ever since I did, I am watching his video's daily. His video's inspire me, not inspire in a way that I should start a youtube channel of my own, but inspire in a way of trying to not just watch the video, but learn from it. Everyone knows the discussions on the interwebs about Nvidia is better than AMD.. Or Intel cpu's are better than amd cpu's... Before I watched Linus I was one of those guys that said what the majority thought about those topics. But now I have actual facts and the knowledge to talk about those topics. I can also say that Linus' video's changed the course of my personal gaming rig build. From what I thought was good to something that is actually good and where a lot of people are jealous about. 

One of the most awesome moments I could use information I learned from Linus was at school. The teacher was talking about DDR and GDDR memory. I happened to watch the "As Fast As Possible" video about DDR-GDDR memory the day before that, so I could tell him all about it and how certain things he said were wrong. I'll never forget that moment, thank you for all the awesome moments Linus <3 I'm a also a big fan of Luke :D

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

THANK YOU for 5 awesome years of LinusTechTips, hope to see many more in the future #LTTFTW

Hey linus!

i love the energy and funny comments you make during the video's. my videocard broke down so i can't game at this moment what isn't to bad because i will be going to france for the World championships canoepolo in 2 weeks. I will be playing as the captain which is a great honor.

I just really wanted to thank you for the awsome video's you make that give me alot of insight on computer development.

Kind regarts,

Remko van Vliet

P.S. sorry for my bad format and english first time poster and not native englisch

I found LTT when I was looking for reviews on parts for my PC

Thanks for the great content you've taught me allot :D

Good Job Linus and team! 

Congratz for the 1 million subs!

Found linus tech tips when i was browsing /r/pcmasterrace and since i started watching the videos and reading on the forums everyone i know are asking me what to do when something happens to their PCs :D

Thanks for making videos, I have been watching your videos since 3 years now.

And congratulation for 1 million subscriber.

Wow... Congrats with that Linus Team... Keep on doing unboxing videos... You are really AWESOME!!!! from Philippines

I first found out about Linus Tech tips around 2/3 years ago, when I was looking for tips on buying parts for my first good computer, I really liked the unboxings and reviews so I decided to subscribe and see how the channel will go. And now I'm really glad that I stayed subscribed to the channel, I've learned a lot about computers from the channel. To this day I first go to linus tech tips when I'm looking for reviews and opinions on pc tech, for example, I was looking to buy Asus ROG G750JZ and the first thing I did is I went to youtube and searched "asus rog g750jz unboxing linus" I know that I can always rely on Linus' opinion, and other members' of the team too. And now I'm writing from that very laptop. Thank you guys at Linus Tech Tips for providing a great service, ye're defiantly someone I would recommend to my friend. Keep up the good work :)

Thank you for doing such an awesome giveaway :D ! I'm glad to see how far this channel has come and how you and your entire team all took risks and put in a lot of effort to make this channel what it is today. Congratulations on one million subscribers you deserve every single one!  You've all come a long way, and I hope to see more for a long time coming :).

post-125492-0-04860500-1410426279.jpg

:o  :o  :o  :o WOW  :o  :o  :o  :o

HUGE congrats for reaching 1.000.000 subscribers!! You wouldn't have made it this far without being awesome!

I found your channel about two years ago when I was looking for video card reviews because I wanted to build a new PC. In fact, I haven't built it until today due to a sudden lack of pocket money.  :( But I immediately subbed to your channel and now I'm subscribed to all of the tech channels on Youtube.

All my best wishes to you guys! Keep it up and hopefully you'll reach 2.000.000 soon!  ;)

P.S. I had to reduce the number of emoticons because the forum doesn't allow for more. So just imagin even more of these :OOOOOOOOO

I love watching you on YouTube you are the only subscriber I make sure I get updates from via email so I can watch your content! Thanks for being awesome!

congratulations linus! I found your channel while searching for an AMD cpu review and also looking for PC builds

Linus thanks for aducating me on what a pc means. Until i watch your videos i belive that laptops ar the only computers worth to use but now i`m already building my own desktop. The only regret is that the prices are like 20-30% higher here in Romania than US or Canada. 
Once again thanks for everything you guys do and i hope that in a few years you will be expanding Linus Media Group in Europe too.

Greetings form Romania.

Congratulations on reaching 1 million subs! I became a subscriber only recently  (about a month ago), but I am devoted and am always happy to see a notification in my email whenever your channels have posted new videos. I have found all of your videos to be so insightful and knowledgeable. You and your team's videos have helped me so much, and I hope you get up to 10 million soon because you all deserve it! Keep up the hard work and impeccable quality! #TechKingLinus

Grats on the 1m!

I found LTT back when he was making videos for NCIX and just found her personality and attitude to technology really great with no BS

Ive been following ever since buying products featured on LTT or even my own PC has had massive influence from Linus and the team

Also Guys, for those of you who dont watch the WAN show you really must drop by and watch as its a really chill stream and really makes you feel a part of LTT community!

GL to all at LTT and I hope the future is just as bright, Sorry I cannot myself contribute with any donations or don't seemingly give allot to this forum but I am a very avid lurker :P

First saw Linus Tech Tips in 2010, I think i was wanting to build my first PC and was look at tech vids.

Must have subbed in 2011 I think, i guess im a long time lurker.

Keep up the great content!

Found linustechtips while creating new rig for me and found lot of information about hardware and created best rig for myself because of Linus! Thanks Linus!