1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi, I've just like to say congratulations for the achievement. I've been watching you for over a year now and I enjoy every little bit of it so keep it up and I look forward to the future videos. Could you try and possibly try and review monitors (any sort) preferably cheaper sorts and what we want to be looking for when buying a monitor.

Thanks

I found LinusTechTips when I first got interested about computers (6 months ago) and back then, I didnt even know what cpu meant.

But with the LinusTechTips channel and various other youtubers, I have learned alot, and right now, I don't even have a computer.

My phone crashed twice just watching the video and another time clicking the like button. I may not have been here forever, but I still love your content and I'm still learning from your channel. Keep it up you deserve 1 million subscribers,

and I'm not leaving anytime soon. :)

Boom lets comment for the first time in ages. I loved this forum but got drawn

away by uni. I still remember the days that alpenwasser was "just" an insane

case modder, he even commented and liked my build log <3 and oh his

formatting and line breaks haha. Anyway I still watch all the videos from you

guys, but didn't have time to participate in the community anymore, which is

very sad :( I hope you'll find a winner who deserves it!

PS line breaks <3

Quick system specs: MotherboardAsus P5Q-PRO CPUIntel Q9550 @ 3.7 ghz GPUEVGA Geforce GTX 570 HD superclocked RAM6 gigs of ddr2-800 (ouch) DrivesSeagate 320 GB drive for windows and some apps, Seagate 1000 GB drive for games and documents OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit If you think its bad... it runs crysis 3 (almost) maxed out: youtu.be/dL3PNorbub8

Project [bBB]: This is a clickable link

Congrats on 1 Million Subscribers :D   Your videos are the best and very informative haha :D.  

Hi, I found about you guys around 2.5 years ago and watched mainly to find out what parts I should use in my first self-built pc, one of my favorite and videos was the one about slicks oil-cooled rig, congrats for the 1 mill subscriptions, keep it up. :lol:

8AE4CD4.gif

Congratulations for the 1 million subscriber, can you do a unboxing video when you receive your gold youtube play botton.

Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker  Mobo: Z77 sabertooth. CPU: 3770k @ 4.6ghz Ram: 16gbs corsair vengence GPU: EVGA gtx 680 Cooler: H100 PS: Corsair hx850 SSDs: 2x120gbs corsair and 1x250gbs Samsung 840, Sound card: Asus xonar essence stx, Speaker/headphone:Corsair Sp2500 and Sennheiser hd800

Mouse: Logitech G700s Keyboard: Logitech G710+

Monitor: BenQ XL2420T

everything from building my first basic pc to my now highly overclock and water cooled amd rig i have learnt from linus and his team

so yer keep up the good work guys and i will sure keep watching all your videos.

ps i would like to see more high end amd gaming rig stuff

Linus you seriously i have learnt so much from you, i started watching the channel for the build guides and reviews because i was planning my own system to build and now here we are. 

thank you for the entertainment and information everyday

Found the channel by locking for some thougts on graficarts a half jear ago and sticked with it cause of the great content. 
And sometimes you gives me some new ideas what i can improf in my systems.

Congrats on the 1 million subs

really do not remember how I found LinusTechTips. It was a long time ago .. 

Ur acc is one of the best tech accounts out there to be truthful and ily you have taught me so many things about the PC world, I thank you so much and have a great time celebrating!

Congrats on 1 million Linus & the team! I honestly can't think of a channel that deserves to succeed more than you guys!

P.S. I like Bagels! 

id would be cool to win the PC. mines kinda gold but gold. 1090t oced to 4ghz and 2800 cpu/nb, with 4sticks of ram! but a 6970...

i found you while looking for a cpu cooler (ended up getting a nh-d15) and how to OC my 1090t. 

I've Been subscribed since the NCIX days, you guys continue make to my favorite enthusiast PC content, its something to look forward to every night. I take your opinions very seriously and have bought most of my computer hardware based off of your recommendation. You guys deserve the million subs and soon you'll be at another million!

Thanks for the awesome job you do!

Your group is such an ispiration for me, a "newborn" tech passionate-blogger, and thanks for all the free knowledge you give us allover the world :)

I found this channel way back when I was first designing my first pc. So around 5 years ago. It had great review/unboxings and helped me design a pc that I still use to this date. I have since kept watching the vids everyday, because the information is well put together and allows me to know what is and isn't worth the money. I also appreciate the tweets and replies back from Linus over the years on twitter. Keep up the great work Linus!

post-9289-0-61167200-1410426228_thumb.jp

Congratulation on your 1 million subscribers  :) !

I've found this community looking for information about the nvidia g-sync. The very first video i've ever seen was the one with Linus interviewing John Carmack. 

I'd like to see the review of the new nvida geforce series... and I like pasta alla carbonara  ;)

Greetings from italy!

I found Linus tech tips when i was looking for a graphic card i was comparing the asus gtx 660 with the asus gtx 760 oc direct 2 and found it very helpful and entertaining and have watched every video since . i also watch the wan show with pizza.

Thank you Linus and the group for many entertainment and knowledge <3 

Congrats Linus!!!!!!

I first found your channel when i was building my first ever computer and found your videos, your videos introduce me to technology and taught me many things. I remember watching a whole list of videos watching you unbox everything almost everyday.

Thank You and I'm pretty sure you can reach 2 million subs in no time!

You helped me to understand alomost everything about computer hardware and to build my own PC myself. It is awesome, thx for that :)

LinusTechTips is definitely my go-to tech channel. Congrats on the 1 mil. subs.