1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers, thank you for entertaining me for linus

Could you please review more mid range items. I understand from an enthusiast's point of view they wont seem as interesting and hence may get fewer views but they would be interesting and helpful to the people that do watch. Eg, cases in the price range of the Fractal Design 1100 especially as they were a sponsor at one point,

linus FTW

I found the youtube channel when i was searching for a MB  there years ago and i liked your unboxing style .

but it gone now

Been watching Linus since the first bench reviews, keep it up and congrats on 1million!

How I found Linus Tech Tips is by looking up PC parts. Myfavourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips is unboxing/reviews. What product I would like to see you guys review in the future is the GTX 980. My favorite food is Chicken Stir Fry. I've been watching since you made videos at your old job; the one before you started your own business. You guys are my one stop for all Tech news, unboxings, and reviews.       :D

Thanks for everyone involved in the Linusmediagroup, you make my time here on earth better - love your content! :D

Oh and P.S. here is one of my favorite pokemon cards ;)

post-124802-0-10650400-1410426018.jpg

I've been a subscriber to the channel since I think three to four months after LTT was started, and I have seen EVERY LinusTechTips, TechQuickie ChannelSuperFun, AND LinusCatTips video that you guys have ever published.

It's been an amazing uphill ride, watching the production quality of your videos grow exponentially, and I'm glad you've given us the privilege of watching Linus, Slick, and Edzel grow and learn as time has passed. Your team is my favorite technology channel on YouTube, and I hope whole-heartedly that your success continues for as long as you continue to work on this channel.

My favorite video on LinusTechTips was probably your Maximus VI Formula review, because it's the board I have in my rig, and I was glad to see that someone else loved it as much as I did. Before I built my computer, everyone kept saying "get the Hero instead," but I'm extremely glad that I went with the Formula. Mainly because I've populated all ten rear USB ports and all twelve SATA ports.

On TechQuickie, my favorite video was "Hyper Threading  As Fast as Possible" because it helped me write a speech for my public speaking course.

As for ChannelSuperFun, my favorite was the Stream Machines, because of the discovery that they could be used as fart machines as well. I thought that was pretty funny.

On LinusCatTips, I thoroughly enjoyed your conversation with Rocket, because kitty.

--Penis size, like resolution, is just a number--

--Hail GabeN--

You guys are just awesome for teaching me how to build my first computer and showing me something new almost every day.  :D

I found you looking for how to make a computer. Instantly subscribed!

Hey Linus and all!

I have been watching your videos for a good year now and wanted to say congrats on 1 million subscribers!!!!!!

To the future,

Harry

I actually found Linus when looking for a laptop, his goofy sense of humor just kind of strung me in, thankfully. It's helped a lot in a way, it's gotten me over some tough times and some what forward my knowledge of computers and technology. The Wan show is probably my favorite string of productions on the channel honestly. Great seeing you come so far! :D

never won a giveaway :D , heck i should give it a try !! *linus giving thumbs up*

I found Linus tech tips when i was looking for build guides.

Congrats on 1 million subscribers.

LinusTechTips has come reslly far. from in the garage to moving locations to watercooling every rig in the house. cant wait till you guys get to 2million! haha

btw cant remember my first watched vid because it was so long ago

I love LinusTechTips and have been watching for a long time, i am building a computer for Christmas and i have been getting information off Linus' videos. I would love to have the chance to follow Linus's footprints if i am given the chance in life. I want to congratulate the whole LinusMediaGoup on this milestone, maybe you should throw a motivation sphere party with the Lego Cup! I can not thank you guys enough for what you have done in my life, thanks to you i have now learnt more and more about technology and computing thus probably turning into a possible career. If in the future there is a company owned by a Tristan that nicknamed himself Slinky0 you know who helped my along that path, you. Tristan

I like food, food is good

I like Linus tech...i screwed that poem up

Um

I like Linus tech tips

They teach me stuff about...flips

No

Linus tech, linus tech

I need a word to rhyme with that, give me a SEC

Linus tech, linus tech

There. A poem.

First saw Linus Tech Tips when Linus's hair was that feral blondish colour.  

Back in the pedophile garage days I used to finish work at exactly the same time as the live stream started, sped home but never had to because they were always late. 

Now that I have a more terrible work schedule I have to watch the WAN show archives. My life....

i never thought watching your clips all this time would pay off in anything more than knowledge and entertainment xD but yay prizes haha :) then again i would have been happy with t shirts ;P because who doesnt like t shirts?!?

Congratulations guys!

Found your channel like a lot of other members - by watching build guides, especially extreme ones since I like hardware - and I've been hooked since.

It's probably been like 4+ years now, watched almost since the beginning!

Rock on!

Its great to see your content to become increasingly professional. what random number generator are you going to use though?

hello Linus, i originally saw your you tube channel 3 years ago when i was building my first pc and you did a review of the gpu i wanted to get and i ended up getting it! yay well long time follower and first time forum poster 

post-125435-0-09233400-1410426212.jpeg