1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Well I've been watching you for a couple of years since I got into building my own computer :) I love your unboxing videos and my favorite food is pasta.

I remember the unboxing videos outside, I remember the first livestream, I remember when no one knew who Slick actually was. It's been awesome watching all of these videos and I will continue to watch as long as you guys keep making them. Keep up the fantastic work. :D

Congratulations, a huge milestone WITH quality!!
Some interesting devices you are giving away
I'm very interested how a surface pro 3 would work in a college environment, writing notes with keyboards and drawing diagrams, schematics etc

Hope this is international as well :)

GRTS

Well done guys!
I found your channel by looking for some review of some fans a while back, back when you had something like 80k subs (I think they were noctuas)

My favourite series of videos  would definitely have to be the WAN shows or when you guys do those tour/setup kinda vids

You could always review Bacon! ;)

Congrats again guys!

As with many youtube channels, when I first stumbled upon the channel I thought it was bad and annoying and all that, however I did find the content slightly interesting. After a while though, I realized that the content was informative and funny, and actually didn't find Linus all that annoying, so I subscribed. Even now, Linus Tech Tips is one of my favourite channels, and I'm very happy it's successful.

10/10 AAAAAA would subscribe again

Is it bad that every time i wanted to write Linus I've accidentally written Linux instead, before correcting it? x.x

I forgot what I was searching for back then but I actually first found Linus on Techquickie. After watching a few of the channel's videos, I found LinusTechTips. Linus' channels got me hooked to computers helped me learn so much about them. Congratulation on your 1 millions subs Linus Media Group! :D

Came for the casual down-to-earth videos, stayed for the awesome community... and build logs. Jeezus some people are talented!

Compared to most people on the forum, I am a relatively new subscriber.

But since then, this has been my favorite tech channel.

Thanks for the excellent content and the effort to make videos daily.

I have been interested in computers since i was introduced to my dad's Power Mac G5 back in 2003. I found LTT when i started to become more and more detached from the Apple ecosystem. I found Linus and NCIX Tech Tips several years ago (When they released the big old Build a PC guide with the 600T and AMD's Phenom II X6 and 2x Radeon 6870s). After a while, i came across Linus' 2nd channel. It was awesome. I love all the videos and I love getting a notification from the unofficial LTT Android App (which BTW is an awesome way to read the forum) whenever a new video is posted.

Linus, Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Taran, Nick and Nick : You guys are AWESOME !!! Congratulations ! Rock On with more great "unboxings, reviews and other computer videos" !

Apple Pippin 2.0 (Corsair Gaming Hackintosh) :

• Intel Core i5 3570K with CM Hyper 212 Evo Cooler (Push-pull with Corsair AF120 and SP120)
  • 24 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
  • MSI GeForce GTX 670 Power Edition
  • Intel 330 Series 120 GB SSD (Mac OS X)
  • Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB SSD (Windows 7)
  • OWC Mercury Electra 3G 30 GB SSD (Scratch Disk)
  • 1.8 TB of HDD Storage
  • Corsair 600T White case
  • Corsair K60 Keyboard
  • Corsair M65 Mouse
  • Corsair GS800 PSU

MINE?
post-110796-0-95339600-1406951899.jpg

I'm not picky so I'll take anything that you'll give me.
I eat everything that I can find in the fridge.Human flesh included.

Congratulations on 1 Millions subs. I've not been a sub long (about 3 months now) but I really enjoy your content. Keep it up.

The first time I ever set foot onto the LinusTechTips forum and YouTube Channel, I was a complete and utter PC newb. After 6 months of research, and many LTT videos, I'm about to build my own rig and I never would ahve been able to do it if it wasn't for this community, the LTT Channel and Linus himself.

Thankyou, Linus Tech Tips.

<3 Diamond Dragon

Hey Linus.I found your channel so much time ago and I exactly don't remember what hardware was it . from That time i think I saw 90% the videos

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers.

Potatoes because why not?

Congratulations on getting a million subscribers, you and your team at Linus Media Group deserve it for providing some of the best, funniest, and most interesting content about technology, I wish you all nothing but the best!  :lol: 

Great job Linus and your team I do my best to try and support you guys the best I can as a poor uni student, I have tried to like all your videos and changed my bookmarks so you guys can get a kickback. I would also like to say the reason I try to support you guys is because you all make me laugh with your funny little jokes while I get to learn stuff and you guys also interact with your community. But Congrats on the 1 million you are only 29 more million to go to beat pewDiePie ass.

I found you through PC master race on reddit, they have a major chubby for you so I decided to check you out, You sir have most certainly earned their semi erect penises... (You make great videos and are deserving of the praise you recieve)

1st off sorry about my spelling its bad...... but thanks 4 your vids its helped to inform me on what parts i sould buy 4 my 1st pc . the vids you guys make are honest and informing while being funny as hell ...b4 i did not know how to put toghter a pc or even the driffence between brands like amd and nivida (yes i was a noob)but now i have my 1st pc and i love it (i cannot go back to the shitty xbox or plastation) .anyway thanks for your hard work and allways keeping me uptodate in the tec world

I always go to a Linus-video when contemplating a new purchase and more times than not my decision is highly influenced by Linus' (or one of his cohorts') opinon on the product. 

Much thankage to you all!

LINUS!

I first saw one of your videos about 3 years ago, it was a showdown between Quad SLI&Crossfire, since then I would watch videos on occasion until last year when I finally subscribed. I assist in running one of the largest lan's in QLD Australia, and your video's have largely inspired my friends and I to start reviewing our own products, and create a YouTube account for video reviews as well. If I had to choose one thing I would like to see more of on the channel it would be custom built rigs, and im keen to see the whole room water cooling video's when they are released.

Sincerely Lachlan

Thank you Linus and co. for the great content over the years!

Great videos. Been a happy subscriber for a long time and hope the prize goes to someone who deserves it :D.

Firstly thank you Linus and all the people who work at Linus Media Group. I first started watching your videos two years ago, having no knowledge about PC's at all... However after hours of watching your content (WAN show included) I feel you have opened a whole new world for me, even giving me the knowledge to build my own gaming PC (something like the ULTIMATE "Overkill" Water Cooled Build a Gaming PC Computer "How To" Guide PC you did). I wait very day to watch your videos and I cant stress how much I am appreciative of all the work you and your team has done. From a guy all the way around the world in New Zealand, I hope your channel just keeps growing and wish you all the best.