1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

So this Surface Pro 3 was not even bought by anyone?  Thats funny.

I started watching your youtoube videos by accident a long time ago, since then It has been non-stop. Your deep reviews helped me so much and I love every single video. So keep it up guys, you are doing a great job and I hope you keep on growing :)

I hope Im lucky this time :/

You guys have been doing an awesome job and i hope you keep doing this for many more years :)

You make great revieuws which sometimes really help me out when i need a new mouse or so.

congrats on 1 mil subscribers and go for that 2m! :D

You guys taught me how to build my first pc :D . That's pretty much how I found LTT

I found LinusTechTips because of a water cooling guide he did back when he worked for NCIX :)

I found Linus when my interest in computers and PC gaming was rekindled after I was tempted by the evil console devils. So thank you Linus and the rest of your team for providing entertaining yet informative content for all of your subscribers. So here's to the next million.

I hope this giveaway is global, but if it isn't, I don't mind as long as you don't stop making videos for a while yet.

P.S. I am ashamed that this is my first post on your forums, I've viewed them for a long time but never joined. But i'm here now.

Congratulations! It always feel good to be under the 1 million subscriber mark, and thus being part of the development, evolution and the change of an organisation, such as Linus Media Group

I was brought to the LTT channel by my interest in PCs and I wanted my own PC in late 2012, early 2013. I finally built my current PC in summer of 2013. I have watched LTT since then and I particularly like Techquickie videos. I think Techquickie is a great concept of educating people about technology in a simple and quick manner.

Thank You for presenting this great influence in my life and needless to say, my interests and hobbies will be completely different without this channel. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for introducing me to the immense range of products you have reviewed with incredible detail and honesty.

Thanks for making videos with the perfect balance of humour and facts!

Crossing fingers for the rig. I like turtles, but my favourite food is not turtles. I like pizza, but not with turtles on it. Congrats on the 1 million subscribers mark; you deserve it :) kappaDisco

Hey Linus and co, I found one of your videos back in 2011 on YouTube's old front page and have been following you guys since then. My favourite style videos are the reviews that are out of the ordinary e.g. the Lumio Review.

It's fun to see a technological intelligent person such as Linus review a novelty item for filthy casuals.

I hope to see a future benchmark video for Nvidias next line up of graphics cards whenever the heck they decide to release them. Thanks for all the high quality content you guys create and a huge CONGRATS on 1mil subscribers.

:)

I came across Linus' channel at the back end of 2012 when looking for reviews and feedback on parts I was thinking of buying for my first ever rig. I practically based all my decisions off his videos and never encountered any problems with any of the hardware recommend. The videos are a joy to watch and every day I come back from school ( I live in the UK) and sit down and watch any reviews or videos posted by you guys. I'd go as far to say you sparked my interest for electronics. Thank you for making these videos and all the great ones to come ! :)

I first found your main channel about a year and a bit ago, it was a recommended video when I was watching a Tek Syndicate video. Thank you for all the great content! My favourite youtuber!

Love what you do and even if i don't win anything it will still be a win for me if you keep making the awesome videos, also i found you for your full pc builds. thanks a heap  :)

Thank you for all the years of hard work and dedication that you all have put into your videos, they have been extremely helpful. Keep up the good work. 

I Saw related YouTube channels on a other YouTube channel. congratulations whit the 1 million subs. (my favorite food is pizza)

I first saw LinusTechTips video when i was searching for a video unboxing Steel Series Siberia V2 on YouTube. I like the content inside of the video and i subscribe to your channel (LinusTechTips). Keep up the good work guys review and unbox more great tech for us the subscriber. :D

Thanks for making some awesome entertaining, educational and informative product videos. I have purchased several different products based on your reviews and recommendations. I wish I would have known about your channel before I built my rig, it would be a different medicine. I have set my wife up with a website with squarespace gotten some audio books and checked out some sweet clothing options because of your channel.

So keep up the good work and congratulations on this milestone achievement, you have defiantly earned it.

Cheers, I look forward to many more great videos.

Congratulations to Linus and everyone else on his team for this achievement.

Just wanted to say that you guys produce brilliant content and also Linus and his other team members have an amazing sense of humor which makes watching your videos all the more better.. Never stop making videos and we actually do not mind your ads. It's very innovative x'D

Congrats on the reaching that awesome milestone! It's always a blast watching Linus and the gang bring in the tech news and info so naturally. Hope all goes well with the group!

Hey Linus, love the show man, you guys always provide the best reviews and information that help me upgrade my computer piece by piece. Don't really have a favorite series, all of them are awesome, but I will tell you my favorite food is Pizza xD. Keep up the great work!

Also more reviews of budget laptops for work or more kit that you guys use on a day to day basis would be awesome!

Man Linus, so glad you hit 1 mil.

I really can't thank you enough for doing what you do; I'd still be an ignorant tech newbie if it you didn't exist. I built my first computer by watching your build guides, so thanks. I've really learned a lot from you in the past couple of years. 

Also, do I graphics card showdown for Assassin's Creed Unity! I'm due for an upgrade soon.  :)

Much love to Linus Media Group.