1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found the LinusTechTips channel on Youtube looking for a good PC build, i used to be a console player and because of Linus i'm a PC player, definitely a better decision.

Thanks

congratulations on 1 million subs ,

because of your tech reviews , i was able to make my list of parts for my soon to be built pc , and cant wait to see what other tech videos you make :)

Favorite videos are the hilarious random unboxings like the review of the salt fly swatter gun or whatever the heck that was haha and of course I love tuning into the wan show every friday to watch you and luke make sexual puns for an hour and a half. Thank you for all the great content you have put out over these past years. I hope the linustechtips community will just get bigger and better from here, congrats on 1,000,000 subs :) <3 ~Mason

Much hype!!! But seriously, found you guys through random builds and product reviews on youtube. After watching (too) many videos, decided just a couple months ago to build a PC, with all the help and support from the forum here. It was a great experience, and while I could probably have figured out the main stuff, the forum was invaluable for helping me choose proper parts and how to build a beast. Thank you for all the content, fun productions, and reviews!

I am SO glad that I found LinusTechTips a few months ago - it helped me a lot!

I stumbled to your videos through reddit and have been hooked since. I think it's cause you guys have so much character that you can make a motherboard review entertaining. Thank you guys for the great content.

hi Linus 

I like the way you put your own personality into the videos 
it provides little there that twist that makes it cooler to see your reviews of products 
compared to many of the other people who would do the same 

I would like to see some more videos about water cooling and the various manufacturers what is good in the relation

I found your channel for about 3 years ago when I search for new hardware parts to my computer and came across some of your reviewer's of RAM and graphics card

Denmark over and out :D

You deserved 1 million glad to be one, I think my favourite is as fast as possible as they are so damn useful!

Wow, it is amazing that so many people enjoy your content on a daily basis! Thank you for all your hard work, I really enjoy watching your videos, watching the WAN Show, and overall seeing and hearing about new things in a truly unique way.

I stumbled across your channel while I was looking for a PC case about a year ago, and since then I've watched pretty much every video you and your team have put together.

I really like seeing you review computer cases, and I like how you build a computer inside the case to show it off even more. I enjoy watching the 'vlog' style videos that you put out, whether it is a personal project, or showing off how a device you purchased works in your house. I'm really looking forward to see how the 'Whole house water cooling setup' goes. Your content is really amazing, and again, it is awesome you have such a wonderful community on the forums, and just an amazing amount of people enjoying your videos.

I really wish to thank the whole LinusTechTips Media Team, you are all absolutely amazing!

Holy balls, that's a lot of people reading this thread (664 users atm)

Congratulations Linus and the rest of LMG! This is one of my favorite YouTube channels, and it taught me almost everything I know about computer hardware  :)

And introduced my into this wonderful community.

Thank you Linus!

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

I first saw you guys video on 2012 When searching for graphics cards and Always liked the reviews of techs and inthe future i want more affordable pc builds ................

I discovered linus when l was looking for a case review and got hooked due to the outstanding work behind the videos :)

Congrats on 1 million Linus! I think I found you when you had less than a hundred thousand, and it is crazy to see how far you've come. Awesome job!

Some server grade stuff reviews would be great I think, like some Server motherboards just as a new thing to see since we are all just taking a look at the mainstream stuff

Keep up with the videos.More videos for network attached storage will be nice.

Thank YOU for all of this awesome videos and humor!! First time I watched you was on 2011 in the ArDrone Review video. Since then, i'm a proud follower of you and your channel. :3

I found linus tech tips through the older works back with NCIX. As a tech junkie, this stuff was pretty much all i've watched on youtube. 
- really i enjoy the unboxings and reviews + even netlink dailies to keep my knowledge on new released products. 
 Lets hope for generations of success to Linus + media group as we're in a growing industry of electronic goodness.

How you found Linus Tech Tips?

- By Luck! :D

Your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips?

- When Linus review smartphones.

What product you would like to see us review in the future?

- iPhone 6 Plus (covering both hardware & software aspects).

Your favourite food?

- Watermelon.

I love the way you make videos and keep making them :)

CRwlZCt.png

Congratulations on the 1M mark!

I don't really remember when or why I subscribed (sometime last year), but the Linus Tech Tips channels is definitely my favourite tech related channel and I really think you guys deserve more subscribers. 10/10, always refer friends to your channel when they have a question about something covered in a LTT video.

Also, good luck everyone for this giveaway ^-^

<3

I found Linus about a year ago before I built my first budget pc with no knowledge of building computers, since then I have upgraded the rig with use of Your many tutorials :) 

My favorate vids where the ones where luke picks things up an shakes um cuz hes a big strong man

I've been watching your videos for 2.5 years and I have learn SO much about computers and tech in general. I thank you Linus, so very much. :)

GO LINUS MEDIA GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT STOP 2 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS :D

[NEW System] (CPU) i7-4790k (mobo) ASUS maximins V (GPU) AMD R9 380x (CPU cooling) Corsair h100 (PSU) EVGA 800w (Monitor's) LG 32" ultrawide @ 75hz and a Asus 27" IPS logitech g602 mouse

[OLD System] (CPU) amd athlon x4 760k@ 4.4ghz/ (mobo) MSI FM2-A55M-E33/ (GPU) Gigabyte windforce 7870 / (CPU cooling) Corsair h100/ (PSU) Corsair CX 430w/ (monitor) dell 1980x1080@60hz 21"/ a logitech keyboard and mouse. Phone: Samsung S5  Galaxy s10e .

OLD Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 with i5 520m and Nvidia NVS 310

Laptop's: Dell precision m2800 i7 4610m with amd firepro w4170m

other laptop Asus.

I would love to have the gaming pc! :D also. i do like the full rig build on case "unboxings" but... i kinda miss the misirious box arguing with manuals and stuff falling out while the product is unboxed. (not only cases ofc) :)

and not dissrespecting but could it be possible to make more outraging tshirts? nerdy, cool text like (LinusTechTips) etc :)

I really want to look at that new corsair link! i saw the commander mini is on Corsair.com :D and can you guys please test it properly? (stupid question) but because the last corsair link stuff was horrible. both control and firmware updates that bricked my H100. i did choose to ignore all that stuff. because... its corsair dude.

Btw FirstPrice Tortilla chips... = awesome