1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hey Linus, gratz for all of this, you and your team. Btw, I like pasta with carbonara sauce ! :3

I'd love to get my hands on that surface pro 3. I love the WAN show, watch it every week and is always amazing

Hey guys, Ive been like a lurking guest but I'd like to say that everyone at Linus media group and the community that you guys are absolutely the best. I love how friendly everyone is here, it just makes this a huge family. And got the company, thanks for expanding my knowledge on computers, without you I would probably be a slave to the console :) seriously, and whoever that winner is, congrats, Don't forget to make a video the the rig!

you da real MVP , like i didn't understand shit about technology and specs before starting to watch your videos  :D I do not live in a country where all these things are available so it keeps me dreaming :3

Was just looking up a bunch of reviews for my new computer, mostly accessories, and bumped into your channel. Later got interested in improving my computer w/o having to buy a whole new one and figured this would be the best place to learn

I found linus when I was building my current pc. looked at tons of reviews. and also alot of as fast as possible to help me make my decisions.

But i subscribed when I saw slicks mineral oil rig.

the site cant handle this awesome thread

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I really like the tech quickies. I hope to get more involved in the forum and this community.

I found out about linus tech tips while looking for some new components for my PC and I just love the idea of a channel dedicated to PC related stuff.

keep up the good work 

I believe in the past I saw some of "Linus Tech Tips" videos but haven't really memorized them so about a month ago I got to know Linus Tech Tips, again, from Lifehacker, and so without hesitating I subscribed the channel and watched like 20 videos to consolidate my PC knowledge. And just after this I finally feel confident enough to build my own rig (I've build this one I have with help from a friend) from scratch.

so, THANK YOU Linus, and please do not stop, that's only what I ask for (me and other million people).

Cheers!

Congratulations on hitting that milestone - actually caught me by suprise on how much content you guys have actually put out there.

I've seen a lot, but can now see that i'm far from most of it.

Best wishes and looking forward to see what shenanigans you'll present for us next.

im here nearly since the beginning, you guys were awesome all the time

GJ Linus!

I've been watching your videos for a long time and now with a giveaway I finally decided to join here

thank you Linus.
I learned a lot about computers and hardware.
I just made this account to say what I think of your main channel on youtube.
It's great, I live in Argentina (just so you think that people around the world sees you)
Thank you!

i have a geforce gt 240 and i can play bf4 at 40 fps....i dont understand how

Hey, congrats on the 1 million Subs, and my favorite series is probably Handy Tech Under $100. :)

Keep up the good work !

Congratulations Linus Media Group! Thanks for making my days & life better! Because of you guys I went to study computer engineering/science or how ever you say it in English :D. Thanks again! Some day we'll celebrate 100 million! 

Been subscribed since 2011 and have loved all of your videos ever since!

Let's celebrate with a wired GIF!

chuffed.gif

You guys are my favorite YouTube channel. I hope you'll reach 2 million soon.

Intel i7 5820K Asus X99-A | G.Skill 2133MHz 4x8GB | Asus STRIX GTX980 | 500GB Samsung EVO 840 | Corsair AX760W | Qnix WQHD Matte | Windows 10

I've been watching your videos for 3 years now!  I've always loved the content and it has been wonderful to see your style change and evolve over time.  Good luck with all you do, and on to 2 million!

congrats guys! love the videos! keep up the hard work!

P.S. i hope i win

If it wasn`t for linus tech tips i would never have have been able to build my first computer :D

Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 | Intel i5-6600K@4.6GHz | Asus Maxiumus VIII Hero | G-Skill Trident Z 2X8GB DDR4 3200MHz

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | Fractal Design Kelvin S36 | EVGA SuperNova G2 750W

Acer Predator X34A | Logitech Proteus Spectrum G502 | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown