1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i just wana say thanks to linus tech tips for teaching pretty much me everything i know about computers and pc gaming ive been watching linus tech tips videos for nearly two years now and its amazing to see how much you have grown as a channel 

There are many people that have had an impact on my life; however, the question is how many of them do I look up to? Of course the most obvious person is my very own father, but that made me think who else deserves to join this circle of reverence. Some names entered my mind, but do I really admire them? It is clear that people that enter my daily life like Aaron Swartz have an impression on me, but impact and admiration do not always go hand in hand. Then I realized who I really admire:Linus. 

The hardest working on YouTube is a man that I look up to for many reasons. He has risen from the bottom to the top, he´s an entrepreneur, he´s a family man and a great shining beacon of how one should interact with he´s/hers audience. By doing so, he serves as a role model for many of the young people growing up in today's society. 

Thank you Linus!
You make my day
- Jonathan

Been watching and enjoying your guys' content for, god it feels like forever. You're one of the reasons I got into computers and building. Congratz on the 1mil. Keep rockin' LMG.

cc9a8c687a.gif

Wow! Congrats on reaching 1 million subs i remember when i found your channel when is was debating on whether to get a next gen console or build a pc and you convinced me to build a pc (best decision ive ever made)  It amazing how fast the channel and the community has grown over the last few months and i have no doubt that it will get even bigger  :D

LTT transformed me from a console gamer to a PC gamer. I am forever in your debt.

Found linustechtips through the gtx 780 review, checked out the channel. Install sub. Keep up the work <3

Thanks Linus for helping me pass time (well)  and helping me with my choices (In the future)with all my dream tech  :)  ! Thank you also for being another Canadian Youtuber xD! Congrats on ... :ph34r:  ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS !!!! :blink:

For soooo long that I follow you on YouTube. Now I'm 16 year old and I started seeing Linus in NCIX when I had about 9-10 years of life. And I can tell that you were the only tek youtuber that actually taught me all things that I know about tek in general and PC. Man I grew with you! You are the only reason that now I love technology. You were brave enough to take a chance and start your own channel and media group. I'm not a forum type of guy and that's the reason why I don't come here so often. And actually when I was a little bit younger I didn't had any email account and so I could'd subscribe to NCIX but then I got one and started my one tek channel. I'm Portuguese and here in Portugal tek is very under dog. People don't care and often go with Apple because it's apple. My channel is in Portuguese and I'm planning in doing one in English about PC builds. You were the channel that gave me the guts and inspiration to start my own channel. And since this giveaway it's not based in stats... I really appreciate that because I feel that you are giving a chance to everyone!

Lastly I just want to say thank you guys!

First saw you guys on the WAN show with TotalBiscuit, been watching since.

Congratulations and good luck in the future.

Before I go buy anything I'll go on Youtube and watch what Linus says about that product.

Thank you so much Linus and tech tips group!

For most of my time, I've lurked the ltt forums and watched almost all of your posted videos. Thank you very much for continuing to post daily videos, as they have increased my knowledge of computers and helped me build my own.

I first found Linus when I started building my first gaming computer. I searched Youtube for a motherboard that I was looking at and decided to check out his video. I thought he was very informative and fun. Since that day, I have been subscribed.

i love pizza and gigabyte motherboards and Good job Linus and the tech tips group love the videos :P

I really enjoy watching the product reviews that are not taken too seriously. Thanks LinusTechTips!

Congratulations on 1 million subs !!!

I love watching your videos and hoping that one day i will finally understand everything that you talk about when explaining motherboards and there i6 galactic gizmo 2.0 R9 1333GHz pee shooters.

But seriously i really love your videos and I aspire to one day be able the just walk in to my kitchen and pick one of 17 graphics cards to just quickly see if i want a certain CPU. Keep being awesome and keep the videos coming :)  

Can you do a video about budget gaming peripherals(mouse, keyboards,monitors,etc)

My day was just awesome.
I slept about 8 hours and then i went to school.
The new teachers sometimes su** but we have great other ones.
School is great.
Have a nice day

This youtube channel has helped me sooo much. thank you for the guilds and insight for the products. watching from this channel has inspired me to save up and make my own computer. the specs on my computer are
i5 intel core 4570, asus z87-k, kingston hyperx fury red 16gb, 1tb hhd, 120 and 240 ssd, gtx 760, and power supply is corsair builder seriescx750