1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found your channel because I was about to do my very first custom pc build and I had no clue how to even begin, so I watched your "Ultimate x-amount of $ Gaming PC" videos a couple of times and got to reading alot about various parts and pieces :) Turns out, even I could build my own pc and I instantly hit subscribe - cause hey this shit worked :D Since then I've been watching pretty much all of your videos because honestly, I think I'm slowly morphing into a techie myself here. Enough of that, thank you Linus and the rest of the team for providing educational videos on various topics and products, along with your cool personalities.

Also, I finally joined the forums! Yay!  :D

Congratulations on the 1 million guys, keep up the amazing videos as always! One day you'll be able to kick back and play black jack with hook... some lovely people!

You guys at LMG epitomise everything that is great about the tech community. Light hearted, knowledgable and caring.

I really think you should do an employee review series, where oyu put everyones names in a hat and you all have to draw out a name. Whoevers name you get, you review that person. If you get yourself you put it back in and draw again.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

You've really come a long way from unboxing cyborg R.A.T on a park bench :D (The first video I saw from LTT)

Congratz Linus !

Been a fan for a long time (but just created the ID now. I normally check on youtube) and will be a fan forever.

Goodluck always and stay awesome !!!

Cheers :)

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

You guys are awesome, I wish that you'd do more unboxing videos though.

Congratz! I joined when I noticed TotalBiscuit was doing a guest spot on the show and I've been around ever since. The audio from the WAN show is nice to play on the drive to and from work.  ^_^

Hi Linus and the group,

i am your subscriber for almost 2 years now and i must say - your quality of videos is better and better and i like that you are trying to grow ( implementing WAN show, As fast as possible, unboxings, reviews, ranting about stuff, trying to work with other channels - and i like that you see for example New Egg and Tek Syndicate as your friends - not competition ) 

First i saw your videos about tweaks and your honest review of products - when you were in NCIX your review relied on how much the product will sell but now? You get your thing, say pros and cons about it and give us your opinion about the product - based on your review i've bought my case NZXT Phantom 530. And i watch every video about everything, even if i don't care about the product, i still find it informative and i can learn stuff.

Also i like how you and your group is hiding your hate about consoles in your videos :D ( for example in As fast as possible - Field of view - the potatoes :D

Congratulations on hitting the 1 milion milestone and i will be happy to see you grow more and more,

Peter.

PS: You didn't say anything about this giveaway is for Canada only, if it is, sorry for that.

Of course I started watching Linus, but I've been really enjoying luke's content recently!

Thanks for the giveaway and all the videos.

Good Job!! You 've made my life easier with your reviews!!! You can easily reach 2 million subs. Well, I found Linus Tech Tips when I was searching for a review on the AMD R9 290X!!!

I'm watching your videos for about a year now and i really love them there very peronal and funny so keep up the good work :)

Greetz from the Netherlands

Linus,

You quickly became my favourite Youtube channel simply because you're you. You give great reviews, fantastic build guides and you're not annoying to listen to. Thanks for being that constant in my life for the last little bit while I figured shit out. 

Hey, I like really like the channel cuz it can give viewers a clear view when purchasing anything PC related. It is really awesome cuz I'm a pc gamer :D. Really cool to giveaway a custom PC it's really cool !!

Congraduations on achieving the 1,000,000 subscriptions! Your views are always good, and I'm sure you'll soon reach 2,000,000 subscriptions before you know it.

Also, good luck to everybody in the group for the giveaway.

Ryzen 7 7800X3D  | Asus Tuf RTX 3070 | 32GB DDR5-6000 | MSI MPG B650E | Lian Li Q58

It's great to see your doing so well  :D

I've been watching your videos since you were at NCIX, they helped me build my first system. 

A huge thankyou from me and I hope you continue to be successful!

P.S tell Slick I want to challenge him in SC2 ;) 

I don't remember exactly what drew me to LinusTechTips, but I know all the unboxings and Linus' crazy personality in those early NCIX days kept me around all this time. It must have been some case or something I was looking for information on and found Linus doing an unboxing of it then stuck around to check out what else was going on on the channel.

Started watching LTT back in 2010 when i started to build my first pc. I did not know much about building a pc but i saw his video's when he was still with NCIX I saw 1 then i saw all of them lmao now i know alot more about pc's because of him and his group. Grats on your 1 million subs i will always be watching .

You and your team is an awesome tech group !

I find linustechtips 1 year ago (i guess) , at that time you review so many Razer stuff .

Hahaha , want to know my favourite food ? IT ANYTHING !!! 

So , i hope that linustechtips will continue making videos .... 

Stay AWESOME linustechtips !!!

I still dont get it why cats like cable sleeves so much, rip Krakens, welcome Steelseries wireless H, gratz for 1mil subs! If i win I want microsoft surface pro 3. :)