1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Is all of the giveaway worldwide? The custom PC might be obscenely expensive to post. 

Otherwise congratulations Linus.

I watched some videos on Ncix four years ago and noticed you had another channel, that is how i noticed you for the first time :) I like pancakes

Keep up the good work guys, the WAN show is my favorite tech show on youtube ;) 

Always loved those build videos, especially the new ones.

Personally I would like to thank you Linus for opening my eyes to the land of technology.

You're the only content provider for technology that doesn't bore me with crappy information, you have helped me evolve from being a Tech Noob into a less-nooby person.

Thank you!

Intel i5-4670K, Asus Maximus VII (z97), 16gb Kingston, Asus Gtx 780, Fractal Design Define Mini, 250Gb Samsung Evo, Corsair CS650M

Yey dis meh Pc

Congratz to all of you.

I follow you since about a year now,
I just want to say, keep going like that, I love your videos.
Of course, I'm interested by the content, but beyond the content I really appreciate the effort put in production, video quality but also audio quality (which is often forgotten). I'm french, and there is not a lot (not at all ?) french youtube channel that care that much about quality. (or at least not at that level)
And finally, the wan show, I try to watch it live when i can (1:30 a.m in france =) ) otherwise I just watch the archive, just my favorite show on YT.

Thank you guys for the awesome content that you've been doing for so long.You are one of the few channels in the tech world that actually made me learn about computers in general.

Thank you also for the awesome community and keep up the good work *tears*

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

I think it was a mouse review I was looking for on youtube several years ago and found Linus and never went back. So many good memories involved. Anyway wish you good luck guys. :) 

Well first I would like to start by saying that this community is possible the best community I have even seen cause I ask a question sometime I will have response that second or the next day and plus everyone is well mannered and just not a plain ass if you have a stupid question. I found your channel by watching NCIX and then you said you were leaving but you also said you are starting your own company which I was stocked about. That's how I found your channel. My favorite food is noddle box its this noodle place in my town that has noodles or rice and meat vegetables and other things you want. My favorite thing about this channel is probably the reviews and build guides like you review products that I may have never seen or I want to buy which you pretty say buy it you will love it or you can buy it but I would try something else or its a piece of poo so don't buy it. The build guides the only thing i can say is they are great as I watch them with already knowing how to build a PC but I just love to watch you build PC's cause if you run into problems you show how to get around them and also when you build PC's that are high end like PC's that I can't afford :( Its just awesome to see all these expensive parts come together and watch someone hold them and put them into a PC and make it come to life. Lastly I want to say the reason I know how to build a PC or do anything PC wise id because of you!!! You are inspirational and you explain everything really well. Well I think i have talked enough ill just leave this comment here. Also just keep doing what your doing as ill be here forever. Sorry if there is any mistakes :D

P.S I love you and all the team <3 <3 <3 <3

Congratulation Linus for the 1 million subscribers milestone!

To be honest I would feel like I'm being rude if I say what i wanted from the giveaway list before I say anything else, so I'm saving that on the bottom of my post.  :)

Let's start by talking about how I found your channel shall we? I found your channel a couple weeks ago. I was trying to build my own PC for collage use and a stepping stone for my life goal. I have already finalize my PC build by now, however I haven't ordered any of the part. Why you might ask, because I live in relatively close to 3rd world country. Newegg can't ship to where I live and Amazon shipping cost would be as high as 300$ and I have to rely on my dad to pay for it for me. That is what motivated me to participate in this giveaway and shamelessly taking part in this giveaway after only knowing your channel for 2 weeks.

Because you said I can put anything I want in this post, why not a little back story. I live in Indonesia, a country in South East Asia (SEA), and my life goal is to create a Youtube channel and hope it develop enough to be able to support me on it's own. However there's so much obstacles in here, those include PC technology that's a year late compared to U.S and cost roughly 40% more, internet connection so slow it would take 4 up to 6 hours to upload a 2 minute length video, not to mention on how people stare at you when you say "I want to have a job that I can possibly enjoy in the internet". This coupled with the need of going to college gave my the golden opportunity to ask my dad to let me build my own PC that might actually last until I finished college and a ticket to retreat to Australia and live off with a fragment of our family there. That being said, your giveaway looked like a bonus check to me, a bonus that allows me to lessen the burden on my dad that has been supporting me on his own this entire time.

With everything said already, I will now shamelessly say what I wanted from this giveaway, and that is of course the PC. The main reason is because you guys will put random doodles on it, and that will help me remember you guys whenever I sit down and look at the PC. However I'm NOT completely relying on this giveaway, I still have my component list for my build, but no matter of the outcome, I'm already grateful you read my relatively long post, and this implies to everyone that read this and not only Linus and his team. Thank you for your time!  :)

First found LTT through the XA10 unboxing, eventually re-found the channel in 2012 and kept watching until now. Congratulations on 1 million guys.

Thanks Linus and your team. I been following linustechtips since around the sandy bridge release time and since then i've watched pretty much everything you've released. Thank you for teaching me so much and just being awesome. Oh and congrats on 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS! 

I wanted to build a pc, searched for it on youtube and bam found this channel and istantly got addicted. simple.

I don't remember the first video I ever watched but subscribed straight away.

Love the graphic intros on the build guides, constantly learning new things from the channel and if not for you I would be clueless about todays tech.

Everyone on the forum is great, very helpful in every area/aspect.

Finally just wanna say congrats may the videos keep on coming !!!

I started my computer interest off working in a small canadian PC store as well. BestByte, eventually they went down, but I've stuck with computers for a while now. and found Linus tech tips by chance really. It wasnt untill very recently though that I subscribed and started watching regularely. I also watch Super fun which is fun. There are no specific products on the market, or that ive seen coming out in particular that I would like to see. You guys generally find stuff i have interest in.

Lastly even though I'm a straight male, that has been in a commited relationship for almost 4 years. I have a man crush on Luke...

Congrats guys!

Thanks for all the great content you've been putting out over the years,I can't express how helpful it was to me,as a complete fish-out-of-water guy.
I learned so much stuff in a relatively short amount of time and I've been a happy guy since.

First video I watched was R7 260x unboxing one,and after that I went bonkers on watching the others.

Hype for the 2 million now!

Wow, it's great to see you guys come this far. I hope you keep making videos forever!

thank you for the awesome years, I always enjoy your video's, it makes me happy. Here's to another million!

if you were a triangle you would be acute one. By the way congrats Linus and keep doing a great job.

No lie, this is my absolute first post on here (it tells you so). I had no idea that there was more than the main channel on Youtube. I stumbled across the main channel when looking for tips on my upcoming first computer build. I would have to say I was drawn to how relatable the videos were. Yes, there is a lot of fast talking on computer acronyms and everything else, but it's really simple to follow. I've learned a lot in my short time being subbed to the channel, and I'm excited to say that I'm feeling pretty confident in my ability to build my upcoming rig. Thanks for the advice, keep up the good work!!

If I had a dime for every time.... I'd have one dime.

Linus thank you for the entertainment you provide me each day along with your amazing informative videos, from the bottom of my heart thank you, i would never have gotton through some of the hardships in my life without being able to chill out at home and watch your videos. :D