1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Awesome guys! Congratz and keep it up - love your vids :D

People who plug their computer keyboards into hi-fi systems aren't idiots - that would be stereotyping.

Hi Linus and the rest of the team.

I've been watching the Linustechtips channel for a long time now and I think I've watched almost all of your videos.

I can only say thanks for all the great content you put out on a daily basis and hope to see the channel grow as time moves on.

I would love to have the gaming rig though as I need a new pc for going to uni.

I wish you all the best.

wow thinking about all the years Linus has been making videos makes me want to cry as he just reached 1 MILLION Subs and I thought this day would never come

Linus I really want you to injoy the 1 million subscribers becuase before you know it that 1 million subs will turn into the most subscribed channel on youtube (:

Linus your the best!!

I just kind of came upon your channel while looking at tech channels a while  back and thought you guys were cool, so I subscribed. With this giveaway,  I have finally joined the community,  something I have meant to do for a while. 

Thank you for all the videos, Damn I remind your channel with 200k subs. You've come far.  B)

I love the video reviews about toys you guys did last time. It was interesting and I hope you consider reviewing PC games in the future. Thank You =D

Linus your an awesome guy. I love how all my favourite tech youtuber's all know each like Austin :) I think your story of becoming a youtuber is very inspiring and the advertising in the video is great as sometimes I get interested :)!

Congrats for the 1 million, now the next goal is 2 million! I'm sure you can do it! :D

(
)\ )
(()/(( (
/(_))\ ( ))\ (
(_))((_) )\ ) /((_))\
| | (_)_(_/((_))(((_)
| |__| | ' \)) || (_-<
|____|_|_||_| \_,_/__/

Great Work  Linus I found your channel by looking for a build guide and got hooked ever since. 

Yay....missed the G3 give-away now this time I wanna win any one form the three prizes,

SUGGESTION : I like the build guide and all the processor stuff make that kinda videos more :-) my favourite Build Guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq-zqQiY-OA&list=UUXuqSBlHAE6Xw-yeJA0Tunw since I followed this and made my own PC not with this specs but the resulting PC was awesome. I also like all the Techquickie videos :-)

Techqui

I am so glad you guys have finally reached 1 Million subscribers you guys are the most deserving team that I know, you work hard and always pull through and you know what I really don't care when you review an item because I don't trust any of the other reviews until I hear it from Linus.

Thanks Guys, you are all awesome.

Love you Linus!

Your videos are awesome, however, you could focus more on workstation parts.

I found your videos when I got into this hobby, and I saw one of your videos. I was hooked. 

Keep up the great work Linus!

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

I found linustechtips originally through Tek Syndicate, and I've really loved the channel and all the videos you'd post, from the reviews on the occasionally shitty products and the As Fast As Possible lessons as well. It turns out you already have a review of the Samsung Gear & the Surface 3, which I'm going to go watch right now!

Linus, I'd just like to thank you for being an absolutely outstanding person for giving us excellent reviews and top notch videos on nearly everything PC related. You are truly a member of the Master Race. Good luck for your future, and I hope that someday I will be as grossly incandescent as you.

Cheers!

I write books for an unliving. 

If I'm remembering this correctly, Linus tech tips was the first YouTube channel I had subscribed to. I love your channel, and I would like to point out that you are the only youtuber I've seen who has the balls to go " DISLIKE IT if you disliked it". Shows that you don't really care about the money , and you genuinely want to make videos that people love. Keep up the great work man!

Hey everyone from the linustechtips crew, great job! I love watching your fun little videos on ChannelSuperFun, and i use your videos for researching computer parts and learning more about the world of computing. I would like you to review the oculus rift when it comes out for everyone to use because i think it looks awesome! I would like to enter for both the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and the custom PC built by Linus. Thanks for the giveaway, and again great job!

I would make love to the custom PC build by Linus :wub:

I found you by looking up computer case reviews and have watched and loved everything you put out since then.

Its profound to think of the impact you have had on the PC community.

Linus Tech Tips has been one of the large driving forces that really helped kindle my own and so many others love for PC hardware and gaming.

For the longest time every day when I got home from school or work, id log into youtube and sit down and watch what  ever new content you and the team had produced, and over the past 4 years its still the same. 

Congratulations of 1million subscribers, and I am sure I speak for everyone when I say, I wish you all the best!

and my lord.. is this an epic giveaway!