1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found out about you from TotalBiscuit's mention on the framerate issues with ... well everything nowadays. I stayed. The channel is awesome. I have no friends with interests in computers so you were the guys i share interests with the most. Thanks to you now I see the world more from a technical stand point and am learning to code/develop software and build PCs. Looking forward to a better future and keep up the great work!

One of the Fanboys.

Great job linus i found the channel trying to remove thermal paste from my CPU

Man... One million is a pretty big friggin' number!

Ever since I saw that amazing gif of Linus, our disciple of Gaben, holding that keyboard with oh so many colours on /r/PCMR, these videos have been what I look forward to every day - Even if I don't intend to buy the part you're reviewing, or already know everything about what you're talking about in AsFastAsPossible, your content is always a blast to watch.

Keep up the amazing work!

I started watching you in December of 2012 and I will keep watching you guys for forever! You rock!

Outstanding achievement!  1 million subs is a nice milestone for linustechtips and the supporting community!  I can honestly say, I have based many of my PC gaming rig build on many of the videos put out with Linus and crew.  Great reviews and The WAN Show.. one of my fav series of vids to watch now.  

Keep em coming!  

The Rig:

All Switched UP | NZXT Switch 810 | Intel i9-9900k @ 5.2GHz | ASUS Z390 Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi | Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair AX860i PSU | Full Custom Watercooling EK/XSPC | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G502 | BenQ XL2430T 24" 144Hz LCD | Mayflower o2+ ODAC | Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Headphones | Antlion Modmic 5

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

YEs yes yes

Thankyou Linus and Linus Media Group,

For brining great videos to watch, your videos are great and have taught me alot about PCs.

Without your PC build guides I wouldnt even know where to start when it comes to building a PC.

Keep up the great work,

Bay101 :)

I'm so hyped I feel like I'm the one who just hit a million subscribers. Congrats LMG!

The first video i saw was in the winter of 2010, i was about to buy a new pc and was looking into buying either a 6850 or a 6870 and your video on the 6870 had me sold. So i choose that graphicscard. 

That was my first real computer I ever bought whole and assembled whole, I watched alot of videos of you, the camera man and crazy russian, it helped me become better at understanding micro electronics,which is why i love the fairly new channel you created - techquickie.

Long time has passed and I ended up studying Computer science at the University of Copenhagen. And im on my final year into my candidate and ongoing.

Keep the videos comming! 

Linus and crew,

Thank you for five great years of in my opinion the best videos on YouTube, I wish all of you the best of luck in the coming years, and congrats!!

-Robert

Congrats for 1 million subscribers.

been a fan since the early days when i tryying to look for my 1st mechanical keyboard

and your review of the FUNC-KB40 turned me on to get one ...

i'have been a happy user ever since and have been regualarryly viewing your latest contest..

cheers from malaysia 

I first found LTT while doing research for my first (and only so far  :unsure: ) PC build. From his buying reviews to his building guides, i've found the majority of the videos from all three sites very helpful in learning about my most expensive hobby. Information learnt has been applied to my own and to many of my friends builds, meaning we've all had the best bang for our buck in our PCs

Thank you so much Linus, keep it up!

So I learned about linus tech tips while figuring out what type of computer I wanted to build. I liked the Cooler master HAF X and watched the review you did on it like 7 times. the used Logical increments and build my gaming rig. so yeah, thanks linus.

Thought that making an account is better than expressing my thoughts in the living hell that is the YouTube comment section.

Um.Quite frankly,I've never been so happy for someone to reach such a milestone.Even for my favourite letsplayer.

How I found out about Linus?I think it was thanks to NCIX.I was bored one day and when I'm bored,I start Googling things that are stuck in my brain.I searched for 'Linus Sebastian' and found Techquickie and LinusTechTips.

I seriously don't know what else I should write.I love travelling.With trains.And I hate society.I should shut up now.

Once again,congratulations Linus!

Have been a long time fan of NCIX channel. Then one time, I found this gem. Boom! My life has been rainbows and cupcakes since then. Please don't remove or stop making videos about techs. I don't care if you post hundred videos a day. I'll watch them ALL! Whahahaha!! One more thing, I hope you'll make a review of the GL551JK as soon as possible. I don't have the money to buy it so I'll just stick with my prize - G550J*.

P.S. I hope you will not have a hard time dealing with the shipping. Thanks. :) 

Great job Linus!! i found your channel when looking for cases for my new build and the one video i found was that one of you out side filming the CoolerMaster Store Enforcer video which is the one sitting right next to me :D i really love the product reviews on the channel because iv used many of the hardware parts you have reviewed and i even recommend them to my friends as well as i recommend all your videos to my friends looking for new parts :) i do have to admit that gaming pc sounds great ;) seeming that iv been doing heaps of content creating of xbox and pc gameplay my old i5 3570k and 8gb of ram isnt really cutting it any more iv still even got a Radeon HD 6870 still and even actually winning something for a change would be amazing especially because that  gaming rig is about 10000x better than what iv got at the moment :P been subbed since 2011 when you were alot smaller so keep up the good work Linus and rest of the team you guys really do a great job :D

Just joined the linustechtips forum family just to sign in to this contest and I hope all the best for everyone that has joined the zerg rush to win 1 of the goodies that are offered in the giveaway.

Now how did i originally find Linus Tech Tips? Well I was searching the Google for information about how to build a PC and what graphics card should I buy etc... and I just happent to stumble upon Linus Tech Tips videos on Youtube and after quite some time I realized that I had spent over 3-4 weeks watching all of the videos that Linus media group uploaded into all the Tech quickies and Linus prank group aka ChannelSuperFun channel that I almost forgot about / Linus Tech Tips main channel + including NCIX videos where Linus shows up. I just couldn't resist not to be unsubbed so I had to sub... and now that I remember it was around 1 year ago and I still enjoy the content! Whenever its about something completely random or something really serious and good quality content I still happen to watch all his videos, no matter what video it is or what it is about since we all just got to like Linus:es way of doing things and explaining stuffs in his own way compared to some others, he just can make it so much funnier in small ways that all his videos are so enjoyable to watch! :D So happy for Linus that he can do this for living and I hope that he keeps uploading stuff in the future also! ^^ + Keep up with the awesome thumbnails for the Youtube videos :D

Oh, and by the way is there any change that you could upload more content into the prank channel? I really do enjoy those videos and its never too bad to have some fun am I right? :)

PS: Are you interested on the upcoming / maybe coming / maybe it came already idk i'm not a superman mkay... Destiny and or have you played it already and what are your thoughts on it? Is the game going to be good when it comes to PC? Answer to these questions if you haven't already. FPS is just a number am I right? :DDDDDDDDDDDD not but seriously wtf was that guy thinking. :'P

extra video of choice: 

#Fabulous

Greetings from Finland, Jack Valley ^^ le Pizza lover <3