1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found Linus tech tips whilst looking for pc build videos, so pc builds are my favourite series. I'd like to see more unboxing and reviews of gaming products. My favourite food is pizza

I found your channel by randomly selecting videos in the related videos section. Not a single regret.

What would be great, would be if you guys were to do more builds. I know they take forever, but they are very enjoyable.

Congratulations guys!!!  :)  Hope you continue the great work.
I'm just fan of Linus. I love his voice, the way tells everything,all those funny elements he adds to his reviews  :D  :D  
I simply love watching his vids  :)  

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Thank you so much for all the help you've given me and several other PC enthusiasts. Thank you for helping me laugh on a crappy day. 

I'm so glad you reached 1,000,000 subscribers. I am literally in awe. Why? 

Took ya' long enough. Lols. But yeah, thank you for doing what you do. 

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

Best part of my day is new LTT vid, especially the build guides, those are always cool to watch and pretty much helped me learn how to build computers.

i found LTT though wanting to learn how to build custom computers :P

Me? a girl? psh, don't be silly, everyone knows girls don't use computers

I don't even remember what got me to watch you back at NCIX but I know I used to follow both channels until you left NCIX and the content there just wasn't the same anymore. At least not for a while (got no clue about now). 

Preferred series would have to be WAN show just to hear some intelligent banter about tech beyond just specs of parts etc. You and Luke have a very good synergy especially when you guys disagree on a subject.

Congratz linus! I love reviews and thats how i found you :D

they are so helpful and fun to watch :)

Didn't start following Linus Tech Tips until this summer. Now I watch videos and check twitter for updates form Linus daily.  I love it here.

I have been watching your videos for about a year now and i want to say thanks from me and all the other subscribers, you have gave us all entertaining videos from the start and it so awesome that you finally reached 1 million. Thanks for all the hard work from you and your team and congratulations to the winner of the prize they deserve it. :)

I still remember the P55 motherboard videos... *tear* Amazing job over the years! Keep up the great work!

Congratulations to an awesome team running an awesome channel! Keep up the great work!

Machines take me by surprise with great frequency

I first discovered Linus Tech Tips when I trying to find parts to build my first gaming rig. I watched your review on the Bitfenix Shinobi ATX Mid Tower case and thought that you gave a great review and added a little humor into what can be a dull video sometimes. After watching that video whenever I look up a video regarding anything PC I first check either you or NCIX because I know that there I can find solid reviews and honest opinions. I love the videos that you make but, if you had to one thing different I would say maybe do some more budget oriented components. I like watching Quad SLI Titan Blacks and and the highest Intel CPUs ever made but, maybe put a few more reviews for components of a lower price range like an AMD FX 6XXX CPUs, and lower R9 series GPUs. Other than that keep up the great work and I will enjoy watching your great videos. By the way my favorite food is Tacos.  

Hey Linus, 

I remember coming across the first video I've seen from you. Back on the NCIX channel. 

I started watching your content, when I was building my first PC at 14 years old. Your content was, and still is so understanding and helpful. 

Even though I may not have watched every video of you, I can still say I'm probably a fan 'from day one'. Every Rig or upgrade I bought/buildt was based on your opinion. 

I Thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing what you do. Your content is so consistent and with such high quality. I can't imagine the hard work that goes in there every day. 

I'm happy to see, that you followed your dream, and that it paid off. 

And even though I most likely won't win the Surface Pro, I'm still happy to have told you these things.

Thank you for your work and for putting a smile on my face, all those years. 

Greetings from Germany! 

You Rock, Linus!  ;) 

Cheers guys for the great shows. Even though I'm in Australia, the reviews were really helpful when I was choosing parts for my new PC and the WAN show has been my #1 source of tech news for ages.

Damn, it wasn't long ago that I was watching you when you had thousands of subscribers. If I remember correctly, the first LinusTechTips video I watched was the "Vista Isn't That Bad" one. Too bad I won't be getting that laptop, it would be very useful, too bad I'm not active at all on the forums.

Anyway, congratulations, Linus and everyone else at LMG.

Thank you so much Linus for getting me into tech and gadgets. I honestly don't know what I'd be into if it weren't for you guys.

when I started watching You was because of your mounts computers you're my favorite youtuber and I like you to do more vidios of headsetS.sorry beacuse im using google translator because im portuguese

Keep up the good work! I am loving all the videos you have been doing, especially the WAN show. The channel is definitely the most entertaining on YouTube!

Cheers for all the great videos.

First time poster, but have been watching your guys' videos for sometime~

I found your videos when I was trying to build my first PC this early July, and have been hooked to all of your guys' videos ever since.

I personally feel I don't deserve to be participating, seeing as to how there have been many people in this community that have been supporting you guys longer than I have, and I feel those are the ones that deserve it. So here I am, commenting just because you guys truly do deserve every kind of praise and to congratulate on your huge one million subscriber mark.

Thank you so much for all of your insightful/helpful videos, with your reviews, builds and most important of all, humor. It has helped me from becoming a casual digital artist that knew nothing of the PC world, to a PC enthusiast that has the PC hype bug of wanting to learn more about different types of gadgets and parts, even though I know I won't be building them myself anytime soon.

In two months, I went from building my very own PC (using your $1500 budget build and modified some parts to my liking) to now starting to learn how to build my friends and family their PCs, and again, it's all thanks to your guys' videos.

Granted, I still would like to consider myself new and fresh, therefore still take every precaution in the world to building, but nonetheless, your videos have given me the confidence to trying out new things now more than ever. :)

Congratulations once again on your successes, and continue to look forward to more videos from the group and the knowledge that will provide me and other users more information into the techie world. :D

P.S. A fun fact, but before I started building my first PC, I drew a fun doodle of what my first reactions would have been like when building my pc for the first time. Turned out I wasn't exactly wrong with my predicted reactions in the midst of my build:

post-127489-0-05909500-1410435451_thumb.