1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

MMMMMMMMMM :l how i find Linus Tech Tips.

It was about around this time last year when i got my frist job and i what to build a computer. I ask all my friends to help me and i kept on asking them "what mother bord, Ram, Video card, Cpu, Power supply, hard drive, and to hold everthing in what case should i get". So none of my good friends that know more about computer then me did not help me at all. So i hop right on to the power of the internet to find some good help video of to look at when i build a computer. After a bit i kept on finding my self on this group name Linus Tech Tips. OMG!!!!!!!!! if it was not for you and your team help i will have buy the wrong CPU the case will be to small to hold ever. What just say it will be a big mess. 

mmmmmmm :l My favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips.

To me i love all of your video. LOL right but when i fill little down and i what to Laugh i wach one of your funny video like this one 

and if i what to learn soft i will hop on over to  Barnacules Nerdgasm find out when i watch one of the Wan show he is really help for and he is just as funny like you and your team.

mmmmmmmmm :l what product I would like to see you review in the future.

I will like to see more of anything. I will like to see you do the ice bucket challenge PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. :o that is what i what you to review. ice in a bucket with water and then review it to us :P that is the product that i will like to see you to review LOL. But i will like to see more about WIFI cards or usb.

mmmmmmmmmm :) MY FAVOURITE FOOD.

I will eat any food that will not make me sick. I will try new food out that i never try before. 

PS. i hop that you all kept going and also one day i will like to meat you and you team so much on day i hop it will come true. Cose when i wach all you videos it is like me and all of my friends we like to have fun trick each other and also pick on each other like  this 

Your PC build guides have captivated me and made me watch most of your unboxing videos during my free time. Keep up the good work! :)

I don't actually remember how I found LinusTechTips, but who cares. I watch a new video every morning and that's all I really care about anyway.

Products I think you should review: Motion R12, ASUS Zenbook UX303LN, MSI GT72 and the Seinhesier RS 180

Thanks for making awesome videos!

I just have to say that LTT is a huge part of how I got my life back on track. Won't go into the whole story now, since I've already posted it on the forum before, but in case you didn't read it, LINUSISLOVELINUSISLIFE.

Also, I'm never ever winning that laptop xD

Dream Build: 
CPU: Intel Core i420 "Blazewell" GPU: Quad Titan GT420s RAM: 420GB Dank Dominator SSD: 9001 TB WD LeafGreen

I always look forward for the new hardware news and reviews, and I like not just you guys but few other tech-tubers too.

..and last I heard that, Linus can be used as a measurement!  :ph34r:

I first found Linus media when I was just searching for some videos on YouTube about GPUs back in 2011. At that time I didn't know Linus was the guy in the ncix channel. Congratulations on your success. Your guides and product reviews helped me and many of my friends build our first pc. In the future I would like to see more videos on audio products and how they might benefit for consumers and professionals. I'd like to see a tech quickie on cuda cores and stream processors and why GeForce/Radeon is better for gaming compared to quadro/FirePro. And dare I say maybe some more videos on Apple products. I would love to win the Linus media designed rig, but anything else is also good.

Personally, I would like to thank Linus because if it wasn't for that search on Youtube I once made about graphics cards and monitors, I wouldn't be watching LinusTechTips + Techquickie every single day! ;)  

Plus, being a noob about PC's I've learned ALOT things this last year from your vids (especially from "As Fast As Possible" videos). Not to mention my "saliva dripping" from watching those massive pc builds from Linus!  :P

Good job Linus and the rest of the group, KEEP IT ON!
And good job on the rest of the members and subscribers + good luck on the giveway prizes! 
:)

I find out about Linus when I did a search on youtube about how to overclock my current cpu the 3930k!

Started watching your channel cause i wanted to learn about pcs and how to build one. Now i just need to scrap together some $$$ to buy it all. Also if you get your hands on the Phanteks mini xl or evolv would love to see a review.

Congratulations on hitting the I million subscribers mark. Remember how i found your channel I was looking for a review of a graphic card.

I found LinusTechTips while I was looking for a guide on how to make a bootable USB stick and ever since then I've never stopped watching.

grats to everyone at linus media for the great achievement. but it makes me sad that you have forgotten about linus cat tips :( only 3 channels? cat tips shoutout!

I found yo about a year ago via techquikie, aaaand I've been subscribed from that time. you guys even make watching reviews of random graphics cards Fun and educating. Thanks for everything and keep up the good work.

I love it :)

Few months ago I began building my first PC. Had no idea what to do and where to start. Wasted countless hours of browsing various tutorials, forums, etc. Then I found LinusTechTips. Oh dear god it saved my ass :D, my wallet too. I probably watched all of the build videos and all of the unboxings 2-3, some videos 4 times. And I really liked As Fast As Possible videos. Save time and learn something :) Its is always good.

Helped me a lot and I thank you for it. 

Congratulations on 1mln. Keep up the awesome content and we will be waiting for the next giveaway when you hit 2mln  :D

I`m from Germany and like the videos because you are faster than our Blogs and co and I can get better in my English.

HOLY BALLS

Intel Core i5-4670k| Phanteks PH-TC14CS_BK| Asus Maximus VI Impact| Kingston HyperX Fury Black (1x8GB)| Samsung 840 EVO 250GB| Seagate Momentus Thin 500GB| GeForce GTX 970 4GB (Coming Soon)| EVGA Hadron Air

Thanks for the hours of entertainment that you have given all of us :) 

I found Linus Tech Tips when i was looking for a motherboard for my first Intel CPU (i5-750) , hooked since then :)

Love the show,

Thanks from sweden

I don't know how I found you guys, but it was fun from the first moment onwards. Not only you make me laugh, but you also explain things in a fresh way that keeps every video entertaining yet educative. Also, I love how you always shoot stuff at each other.

So congrats to the well deserved 1m subs.

I loved the old videos where you would unbox things outside or just pretty much anywhere.

Congrats with the new 1 million subscribers!

Little story why i want to win the surface! :D 

I am from origin (as i like to say it for myself) an Android developer. I just started working at a company and was directly assigned to a couple of projects where i have to deal with Windows 8 applications! I wasn't that happy! But i think the surface is a cool thing and with the experience i get from the projects now, I think i can experiment more with it in my free time :)