1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats to Linus and his team for the awesome videos and the well-deserved 1mil subscribers

Keep up the great work :D i look forward to your videos every night!

Just a thank you for providing this great content that you provide us with. You are one of the few youtube channels that i watch daily. It would be nice if there could be 1-2 jokes in the video(if possible- i know it depends on the product). I really liked that. :D

Please keep up with the great work.  ;) 

Also you Linus, yes you, should let someone else fro the Linus Media Group host the video and see how this goes(if they want of course).

Linus Media Group, how generous you are.

I would like to listen to a recording of Luke talking very close to the microphone for 24 hours, His soothing voice always calms my nerves.

I found LinusTechTips a few years back when I was just starting to get into tech. I still watch your vids every day cause it just keeps getting better. Keep up the good content guys!

Congratulations on the 1 milliln subscribers! They sure are well deserved :) I found both the forum and the youtube channel when i decided to build my own PC 2 or 3 years ago. I liked the content of pretty much all your 3 channels since then. My favourite food is probably some good old medium steak.

Good stuff guys. Been watching your channel for awhile and finally subscribed.

First found your NCIX videos way back when I was buying a motherboard (I remember logan from tiger direct too), been lurking on youtube ever since and appreciate the work you've put in.

My only hope is that the channel doesn't become a victim of marketing (I'm not talking about sponsors etc.).

I just want to thank you for your awesome content, the LTT Forum and especially the WAN Show which, even though I am living in Europe, I watch everytime :D.

Love you guys

Your videos are the only tech news channel that is any fun to watch.  Your videos are, like you said, unpredictable and 'human'. :D 

Your youtube channel helped me build so many pcs, and is one of the best tech channels.

Hope i win :)

"like if you could buy two Xbox Ones, put them togheter and actually play games at 1080P! Ha! BURN"

-Linus

Thanks LMG for making this video and doing a giveaway. You guys are awesome!

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Come across your videos when i decided i wanted to build my first gaming pc about 2 years ago and have continued to watch your videos ever since. Congrats on 1 million keep up the good work.

IMHO you guys make the best tech videos on YT. It's always fun to watch and it's interesting, without any distraction (music, exaggerated effects...) at all!

Keep up your amazing work :)

Greetings from Germany ;)

Sometime last year I wanted to put together my first rig but i didn't have a clue on how to go about it, so I searched the internet and Youtube until I found one of your gaming rig built guides. Soon after watching that first video I got caught up watching your un-boxings and video reviews. Your personality makes every video more entertaining and informative than the previous one. I wish you lots of luck and success both for the Linus Media Group and for yourself outside of work. Keep making videos, as long as you are making them I'll continue watching them!!!!!! :)

Oh and congratulations on 1M subs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I once started looking for good review on tech stuff. I found mkbhd first, he made (and still makes) very good high quality videos. Right after finding him I somehow found your channel (LinusTechTips) and I thought your videos were also very good (or I should say awesome). They're simple, they're easy to understand and most importantly, they are entertaining and sometimes even funny. Months after that I discovered another channel you have: TechQuickie. Also a great channel, I've learned many things thanks to all the As Fast as Possible. I also found out about NCIX somehow, I don't even know when I found that channel. And finally, I just recently discovered ChannelSuperFun, also an entertaining and fun channel to watch.

There was a time when you were asking for people to join Linus Media Group. I really wanted to work there, I think it would be a very good experience, but there are some problems: The first problem is that I know nothing about technology compared to you (Linus, Luke and the rest). The second problem is that since I know nothing about technology (compared to you) I would've got to work on something else like editing or managing the website, but I am bad at editing and I know nothing about web development. The third problem is that my english isn't good enough. The fourth is that, at the time I was only 17 years old, now I'm 18 but still I'm pretty young to work in a company like this one. The fifth problem is that, as I just mentioned, I'm 18 years old, and to this I have to add that I live in Spain. How the hell would I tell my parents?... And the list goes on and on... 

Anyways... I just want to thank you for all the awesome content you've created and you'll create (and the one you're creating right now of course).

I want you to know that you deserve the 1M subs and you deserve much more, I mean... Look at this community you've created!

I want to wish you luck and don't ever stop doing what you're doing.

Thank you Linus Media Group.

Congrats on reaching this milestone! I hope you guys achieve a lot more and get opportunities to bring more awesome content our way! :)

Your Overclocked GPU Reviews, product comparisons and TechQuickie episodes are my favorites!

Congratulations for hitting the 1 million subscriber mark!

Been for over a year a silent watcher on the forum, and I've been watching all your videos on your YouTube channel(s) so I thought about finally posting something on this awesome forum :)

Thanks to you and everyone else at Linus Media Group, I've been getting more and more interested in computers/IT and plan on focusing (if I will ever manage somehow to get into the field) for a career in either IT software development or gaming. So keep the videos coming as they are entertaining, informative, inspiring and generally all around simple & easy to watch!

I also love your Techquickie YouTube channel as I've learned so much from all of the videos that I didn't know about stuff before or had any clue about how it worked.

( sorry for my English as I'm not a native English speaker :) )

Linus youre awesome and and so is your content. The first video i saw was the better gaming build guide. i really enjoy how clear and concise your videos are. KEEEEEP IT UP!

ps i would like to win the give away. :3 

I first learned about your channel through searching youtube looking for tips on building computers. I found your channel extremely helpful and alot of good pointers to keep in mind. I am also a big smartphone guy! What can I say.... Im just a HUGE tech nerd and always feel giddy when new tech products reaches the face of this earth haha =)