1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I first started watching your videos when looking for a z77 motheboard for a new build which the videos were a great help in picking one out.  I continue to water your videos too this day because of the personality behind them, they make them fun and interesting to watch it also helps me keep up to date with the latest technology. Keep up the amazing work I cant wait to see your channel continue to grow.  Winning that gaming pc would be amazingly awesome. 

If my memory serves me right, this was the first ever video I watched, where I met Linus for the first time.

A clear example of the one-take philosofy that provides a friendlier experience that we all like  :lol:

I subscribed because I started to look into building my own PC and this was the first channel I found which produced videos with good quality!

I think you guys are doing an amazing job to help everyone out getting new information about tech which is recently launched etc. Always love the reviews you guys make about cases and graphics cards! Keep the good work going!

Thanks for all the great content and helping me survive office days again and again and again.....

And of course HUGE CONGRATS!!!! Great job of the great team. Keep on rocking.

Well....Its been a while!

Linus, you are un-doubtably the most informative guy and something unique, in the best way possible. You constantly delivery with high quality Videos, Livestreams, News etc...(from the start),

even if they "lack" certain features but like you said, it adds a certain aspect of being human. Your an incredibly talented guy that knows a HELL OF A LOT of information about technology based products. 

Please Linus and the Nerd Crew (Luke etc...) keep up the brilliant work because it sure as hell isn't near the end of your career yet (maybe if the new baby kills you off...lol...(Sleep depraved)).

Anyways, Great work and keep it up!

I believe I found Linus through NCIX which I found through Newegg. Couple years back when I first got started into learning tech I watched how to build a computer on Newegg. Then started watching product reviews and came across NCIX. Stayed because of Linus's odd style lol. Which btw, I honestly thought there was going to be a reenactment of 300's kicking scene in this video (sort of disappointed). 

Favorite series gotta be (coincidentally) highlanders. Watched all the videos from all different point of views (Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, Newegg, and you guys). 

Thank you Linus and all LMT members for these amazing years and videos. Keep them coming! Can't wait to see you guys hit 2 mil!

congrats on hitting the 1 million milestone. i dont even remember what was the first video of yours that i watched.

all i know is i love all the high quality and very informative videos that you guys produce.

hope that you all continue to grow bigger and more successful.

Once again congratulations and thank you Linus Media Group <33333

Since I am following some channels from your MediaGroup, I feel that I learned a lot from you guys!

Thank you for this time helping me with your videos.

Yours sincerely,

The 127's Grumpy man :)

Pd: Sorry If I do some mistakes. I am from Europe :D

Hey guys! This is gonna be so cool! I'm not new but I haven't been here forever. I joined Linustechtips 9 months ago, the YouTube, and I like it! Keep up the good work!

Never stop making videos!

I would love to see more silly videos(as long as it doesnt interfere with regular content) strange products, silly projects and videos with more people than Linus would be bonkers :)

My first Linus video is some tutorial and one review of crossair mid tower case i like the way you describe product and your approch to it i subscribed right away , honesly i didn't watch every video( as all new things might not avaiable in my country )  but new device and some cool stuff is worth watching :) thankyou for your service and contribution

I started watching your channels last year when I was planning on building my first computer. I learned from you and my computer has been running great for almost a year now! You definitely have the best and most entertaining youtube videos in the tech industry. I am pretty hooked on your videos and I wait for them daily. Congratulations! Pretty sure you will reach 2m subscribers soon! Keep up the hard work!

You guys are awesome.You helped me a lot to find the best quality compartments for my Dream PC.Next I would like to see a crazy build with 4 way-sli super pc liquid cooled monster

I found Linus Tech tips about a year ago when I really got into computers.  My favorite series is fast as possible, because it teaches me about the little things that can be hard to find in other places, and since I don't have the money to build a computer, not much of the unboxings and such don't really mean that much to me.  

started watching your vids a few years ago, just randomly when i was looking for new hardware your video reviews were always the top search results, i instantly loved the personality and i've been coming back regularly ever since, and recently started following daily, just gulping down every bit of content you make

So don't thank us, thank you all for providing us with entertainment, great reviews and news :wub:

I found Linus many years ago while I was researching parts. Your advice an Guidance proved to be invaluable!

My rig: Case: Cooler master storm scout

CPU: I5 3570k - Ram:  8Gb Kingston HyperX Blu

GPU: GTX 660 - Sorage: 2-1TB WD black;  120 GB samsung 840

Awesome video  :D 
The best community on the internet even when the server is in a bathroom xD

RTX2070OC 

My favorite food is pizza 

and i like tech,,, so yeah 

Great that Linus got to this milestone, love the channel, been watching since I built my first rig and needed a good build guide.

Love you guys, I appreciate your hard work for giving us content everyday.

I learned everything about computers because of you and I thank you for that.

Congratulations for the 1 million sub and hope you'll get even more in the future.

Long live Linus Media Group!

All my best wishes to you guys.

I loved everything and from knowing nothing about computer parts, to advising people what parts to choose, thanks team linus :D

i found linus techtips just a few months back and the videos have been wonderful, informative and just plain fun to watch.

Great work guys ! :)

Congrats to Linustechtips and team for achieving the 1 Million subscriber!

It is definitely years and years of effort and dedication to attain this number of viewership, it is not just one but a team's camaraderie that brought LTS to a whole new level. 

Look at the video, the amount of time they have to spend filming, editing (This is the longest and most tedious process) and scripting out what needs to be say to captivate the audiences is unparalleled. 

Please keep the passion growing and hope to see more dynamic product reviews in the near future! 

Thank you Linus and team! 

Cheers.