1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus, thank you for uniting the hardware geeks of this planet.

I love the videos you post and I wish to see more PC builds and reviews in the future!

Hi, I'm a follower since the beginning, I started watching ncix stuff and then switched to Linus tech tips. I remember unboxing of the  motherboards in a park on a bench....cool stuff....hope i win! and good job Linus.

When I first started watching, I was beginning to like computers thanks to you now I love building computers. You covered all the pieces in my computer build to help me build it

So thanks Linus for all the help wish you the best! :D

Linus, I have been watching your channel for over a year now, started when I just want to build a rig of myself(although that never happened,lol). The first video of your that I watched is one build guide, and some other video. And later I found out that you are a pretty good Youtuber then I subscribed. I like your channel, watched every video you posted since I subscribed and I like you channel. The series I like the most are the channel super fun and the tech quickly videos(extremely helpful to new commer).

Amazing daily content that never ceases to compromise on quality :) Keep it up.

I've only been subscribed to your channel for a couple of weeks but it has been long enough to learn a lot from you. You make your videos educational without making everyone drool and fall asleep. Keep up the good work! :)

i found linus tech tips when i decided to build my own pc and started looking for reviews on gpus and cpus, linus saved my pc master race life, souvlaki ftw

Honestly, without your really informative and helpful videos, a lot of my tech purchases wouldnt have been with such confidence. Every time I buy something new its gotta be reviewed by you, so thank you for such great content. :)

Found LinusTechTips when I needed to understand more about computers for my education, it really helped me out. Great videos and information, keep up the good work! :)

post-127434-0-50098000-1410434399.jpg

I found linus tech tips after doing a research about picking your pc parts. I had a lot of bad luck in the past with pre built pc's from the store so I learned everything I can about computers. I watched hundreds of your videos and I just kept watching after I learned all I needed because I liked the content.

Congratulations on the million subs.

Congratulations and keep on doing what your doing ,I found LTT when I was looking into building my first rig so thanks for the help.

Great job reaching one million Subscribers hopefully you can get another million.

I'd just like to thank the entire LinusTechTips team for their amazing content and giveaway, words can not describe how much I love you guys (no homo (except for luke))

Much love from Australia <3 <3

I absolutely LOVE the build guides! thanks so much for putting them out and keep bringing us GREAT build guides man, you helped me get a job building computers and servers because i learnt how to build them from your guides! so thanks so much Linus Tech Tips for being super awesome ;) x

I found LinusTechTips when wanted to build my own pc and went looking for reviewes/build guides etc.

I personally enjoy the unboxings the most but found the build guides the most helpfull.

Hey Linus! I am currently trying to put together some cash for my next rig. ( The taxes in Turkey makes it really expensive building a high-end build here :D  )  And I really enjoyed your videos while trying to put something together in my head. Love your videos and hope to see more of them coming.

Linus, Because of you, i am interested in computer hardware, i still remember back then in 2010, i am still 11 and i am impressed your un-predictable content, so i subscribed, although i still miss the day that there's NO ads in your video, cool NCIX blue wall/ colorful NCIX techtips wall. Since you started the new company, video quality are MUCH better and everyone can see the effort that your team had made. On many youtube channel, your unboxing video is the best. Also, you always have something un-expected like cat videos, or modding, i like them most. hope Linus tech tips can reach next million subscription.

(PS : since i am a HongKonger, i am thankfully your channel somehow helped my English, and , can you tell us " is your wife and Esther from HongKong?, Because the surname is Mak, 麥 < in Chinese, and i saw you wearing t-shirts with chinese on them=] Waiting for someday that you learn chinese/cantonese=])

(Sorry for the Paragraphing)

Woooooo 1 million, ive been watching your videos for only a few months but it's been great :)

Good job man! I found your channel watching the video "The ULTIMATE Linus Tech Tips Studio Tour!" and... nothing, you have soo much things in your studio xD 
Greetings from italy :P

I started watching your video's when I decided I liked tech and wanted to learn more about it, I also really like your attitude, allways happy and stuff it just makes me happy to see your joy in making those video's. Thank you all for all those amazing video's!! Keep up the good work ;)