1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The WAN show is the best.

Been watching the youtube vids for years, never have actually joined the forum.

I desperately need an upgrade to my awesome pentium D 820 rig.

Hookers and Blow.

-Cheers

I've just realised how inactive i am on forums like this, but well done, I enjoy the editing and graphics used in Build guides, it dose really make your videos professional, i hope all the best in all your future careers and do what you continue to enjoy

You guys make the best tech content on YouTube and I look forward to every video that goes up on your channels. Keep it up guys :)

Thanks Linus for teaching how to build my computer. :)

Thank you Linus for making good videos. I really appreciate it, and i hope i will se a lot more build videos!

This would be so sexy if I won but either way I wanna follow the LLT train all the way to 10 million, linus you content is awesome and has taught me a lot and was able to give me a small job in the tech industry, thank you. And you said post about favourite food so, Chicken. :D

I found linustechtips just browsing Youtube. This was probably a couple years now, to this day I am still watching your videos so that has to say something. The best videos I liked were the 'chest cam' videos, but the new quality and professionalism is great.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

HEY HEY Linus Media i really appreciate every single video you have made!Linus you learned me to build my very firts enthusiast computer that was 3000$. I you did not encourage me to go big or go home i would have probably bought a small 1000$! And i built everything on my own, just want to add i have seen almost all your videos and i really do love your content! Keep up the great work and please do a unboxing of a RGB mechanical keyboard. Ty

PC and PS 3/4 Gamer 

Music and 

good Friends

Congratulations to Linus and all tech tips group! 1 Million! Damm!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I have been watching Linustechtips since I realized that my 13 inch MacBook Pro from late 2011 wasn't going to run my games how I hoped it would. Now, two years later, I have become very knowledgeable on the subject of pc hardware and tech in general all thanks to Linus, Luke, and the team. They even helped me to build my pc! Thank you @LinusTech and @slickpc and everyone else for putting in the time and effort to make these quality videos. Your sacrifices have paid off. Here's to another million!

my god, 1 million subscribers, thats just crazy.

Been watching since 2011 and it's just phenomenal how the channel has improved and grown :D

I really like these videos and i started watching about 2 years ago. My faveorite series are PC Building Guides.

Hey Linus!

I would love to have the amazing Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew.

I found your channel by searching for graphics cards and cases because I was deciding on what case and graphics card to put in my pc :D

My fav style  of your videos are the SuperChannelFun videos :D and when Luke beats up everyone :D

I would like you to review cheap pc parts because not all your fans are rich and have  thousands to spend on a computer.

Fav food: Nearest food is fav food!

Hi media group,

you guys make great video. A video comes online and i immediatly go to youtube to watch it. Keep up the great reviews of all the new products that come out on the market. And also keep up every video you guys make. I'll see you (sounds a little weird if i am not actually seeing you in person) in the next video

So i registered because of the giveaway... but anyways wanna say you got some really cool content on youtube :)

I would really like to see more people brought to this channel so more hands on videos can be done.

Linustechtips is one of the best youtube channels that actually show content that people actually want to see.Looking for a case that you want?Go to linustechtips and you will definitely find what you want.

Hope the group can post more content about motherboards and cases from different manufacturers.

I've been watching Linus's videos from the beginning . The channel  is among the best PC unboxing/reviewing ones out there.

Sincere congrats on the 1 mil subscribers.I hope to see you in the 2 mil subscribers give away video. :)