1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

AMAZING! 1M subs!!!

you guys really deserve it!!!!!!

i always loved computers and you just gave me so much information and knowledge so THANK YOU!!!!!!

i would love to win but even if i wont get anything its still ok because i just love your content!

my favorite series that you do is the build guides it is really the best build guides out there and i know you put a lot of hard work and thought in to it!

so congratulations and keep up the amazing work that you do!

Congratulations on getting 1 million subscribers! I don't even remember how i found your channel but it was way back when you were only a small channel. I remember subscribing because your videos had something special that always made me watch more even if i wasn't interested in what you were showing that still happens to this day. Keep on making the best tech related videos and i wish you all the best for the future.

Congrats for 1m subs! I think i will be watching you guys 4ever because you simply rock. I love all of your content like the build guides and reviews. And i even think that i have never had a problem with computers that i have not been able to solve with help of your videos and this community. You guys have even inspired me to build my own rig and i am grateful for that  :) Keep on with the awesome work  ;)

What Makes the Linus tech group so great is that. They give honest reviews with some good opinions. Also teaches the viewers a couples of things. Especially myself, I've learned quite a bit of things just from watching them and has helped me quite a bit ! Keep it going Linus!!

My first video of yours linus was a build guide from years ago, if i remember correctly it was on the ncix youtube channel that i just stumble apon. it had a 6990 graphics card in it i think. and you showed how to install drivers and detriment what ones you needed, if it wasn't for that i wouldn't be a pc gamer

Since i wanted to be a bit more in touch with new computer technologies, and on every forum i read, everyone has praised linus(smth like gaben) i just had to check him out. It turnes out, the type of humor on the channel and review styles fit me perfectly!

Being a member has defiantly made me a smarter in the computer world and it has given me a lot to laugh at and think about. Thank you LMG. Also the first LTT video I watched was the review for the samsung 840 evo, guess who now owns a 840 evo.

Linus,

Thanks for all the great content! I'm an IT Professional, and really enjoy watching your videos; sometimes I learn a thing or two, but I'm always entertained. Congratulations on the 1M subs, and I hope you continue making great videos!

Thank you so much for making these awesome videos for us Linus. Your videos have always put a smile on my face and helped me with my decisions about computers. And once again thank you so much! :)   

Linus and tech tips group, I hugely admire your commitment to this amzing channel and hope to see you guys still make videos in the future (btw my favourite cartoon is spoungebob) <3 :) thanks guys and gals

Found linus' channel while looking around for a mechanical keyboard. I like keyboards.

Guys I'm really happy to see you got over 1m subscribers!  I watch every video you upload but I'm not an active or supportive member of this community, mostly because I don't have the habit of getting in a forum and start reading and replying to stuff. I'm more like searching for what I want to learn and that's that. I also want to thank the community for the rapid responses I got in the questions I've posted.

Keep up the good work!

I got teary eyed a little watching that video...

I found Linus' videos just from searching a computer question i had on YouTube (I don't remember the question) about 1 year ago. I loved his video styles, and it was subscribe at first sight for me. I really appreciate that his videos are informative and unbiased even if it's a sponsor product that he is reviewing. These types of reviews are also what make manufacturers aware of real consumer woes about their product.

I don't need to ask for any specific products to review because Linus always reviews the types of products I am interested in anyway.

Thank you Linus for your great videos, and I am proud to have been a part of your first million subscribers (I know you will eventually get 2..and 3.. and 4..)

I know I will stay a subscriber for a very very long time!

"Our conversations aint long, but you know what is." - Jason Derulo

Congratulations on passed 1 million subscribers!!!!!, I have been watching linustechtips since 2008 and keep making videos! :)

I found LinusTechTips by searching for a GTX 560 review, btw my favourite foods are pizza and spaghetti bolognese. thanks for the giveaway

I found your channel in the recommended section after watching 2 videos about how to make sticky date pudding. Also congrats on the 1 million subs :>

Been watching you guys since I got interested in tech in 2012 :D 

Still my favourite tech channel and a great role model :) 

Thanks for the awesome content :D

:o  1M subs , thats amazing guys , i still remember when i first watched a ltt video and was like : WTF who is this guy and why is he unboxing a firetruck ^^

Thanks Linus. Your channel is the only one I look forward to in the morning.

Keep up the good work. Personally I believe, the strongest part of your channel is the quality of the videos and I would watch wathever you film if it has the same high quality!

Hey!

I'm completely not worthy of the G550J, so you can skip over my post when deciding on that one. There are far, far more dedicated, ceaselessly friendly and knowledgeable people on this forum that choose to share their knowledge and passion with others, whether they asked for it or not. Give it to one of them!

I started watching LTT close to a year ago, but only sporadically. When I actually subscribed was when I realised you were also covering stereo PC setups, and I was curious how much of a beating my Bose 2.1 setup would get, since you referenced it in one of the earlier videos. It was then that I realised the extent of your impartiality and the amount of research (as well as sheer knowledge) that goes into making a video like that. I think in the tech community, or rather the wider YouTube community, this is only paralleled by a few others - and is indeed a rare but welcomed quality. This is what I appreciate in your channel, and it doesn't matter what you review in the future, as long as this is maintained. Know that it is appreciated tremendously.

Keep up the great work, and thanks again.

wooh yay congratulations on 1 million subscribers you have grown so fast and you deserve it keep it up guys. I would like to see more notebook reviews specifically ultra light gaming notebooks :)