1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Dear everyone who works at LinusTechTips and what not

Thank you for being there and making tech videos because without you I would not be as smart as I used to be. Informing us about new tech gadgets and gizmos. Thank you

This how I found linustechtips I searched how to build a PC in YouTube then saw your video after that I went and watched most of your other videos.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

wazzzzuuuppppp, i am more active on your youtube channel, lol. You guys are the reason i built my first (and only) PC, custom water cooled it, over clocked it and now game/work with it. Game first obviously  :P . anyways i am a huge fan and congrats on reaching a million  ^_^ . you deserve it. hope you continue to produce great content. 

hey Linus and the group been watching the videos for about a year now hope to win the PC :D

Good job on the 1M subs :)

I found your channel through a friend and have been enjoying your videos alot!

Always enjoyed watching the reviews and keeping up-to-date with the latest tech! The WAN shows are a particular favourite! Although I can't contribute as much as I like due to crappy geographical location, I wish you and the crew all the best! You have a great channel, and a great community through the forums! Keep it up everyone!

Here's to 2,000,000 subscribers in the future, with the community being just as awesome as it is now!

I found Linus back at 2009 while searching for a way to fix a bend/broken AMD Athlon cpu pin. I've watched pretty much everything since then and it's part of my everyday activity. Thank you guys for all the great content all these years. Keep it up! :)

Congrats on The 1 Miilion subscribers can't wait to see you guys get bigger. You guys are my favorite tech channel can't wait for the big build.

i remember the old style unboxing videos. loved them and i reckon that linus has the most informative tech videos on youtube. awesome work. keep it up.

My first encounter with you guys was back when I was a conscript in the Royal Norwegian Airforce. The internet capacity in the barracks sucked like you wouldn't believe, and the speeds was even worse. The times were few and rare when I got the chance to see videos on youtube, and as a budding techie this was horrible.

I then found this awesome canadian guy who was unboxing all kinds of cool stuff, and I had been contemplating building a personal rig for over a year or so. I had however no clue about graphics cards, cpus or anything else for that matter, I knew what they did, but no idea which number meant they were good, and what meant they were bad. I decided I should study up more on the launching tech, and lo and behold Linus you decided to get a hold of all that tech, unbox it, and explain it so anyone who was interested could understand it.

After a year of videos, I was then confident that I knew what I wanted in my rig, I was just waiting on the right case. I watched all of the case unboxings you made trying to find one that would fit me, I did finally get my 750D. I've watched you since you were measuring temps in your garrage where it was cold as... well Canada I guess, trying to explain the fantastic metric system to the people insisting that your temps were wrong because you were measuring them in a really cold garrage (basically outside just with walls).

Now you have a successful business working with a team of totally awesome guys. I came for the unboxings you used to do, and I've stayed for the fantastic reviews you make, and the whole feeling you bring to your videos and the WAN shows. Thanks for the all the work you've done and the content that you and your team provides for the community here at the Linustechtips forums.

Congratulations with your 1 million subs achievement :D

P.S you should let Luke do some more "Slicktechtips", we need more Ogre testing, and it's just nice that you switch it up sometimes :)

I found this channel when I was trying to get good reviews out off some products!! Thank you for making such quality videos in such an amazing and entreteining way!

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers. You were recommended to me by a friend who wanted to help me make my first build :) and I've stayed since.

Yes, although I just created this account, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Linus and his crew. The first ever video that I watched was his Razer Deathadder 2013 Review because I was interested in picking up one, from there it lead to me watching his videos daily and his old videos. I just want to say a huge thank you, for helping me and my understanding with technology and I mean it.  :P

post-127472-0-76090700-1410434720.jpg

Early 2012 I was looking to build my first gaming computer. I had no idea what components I wanted or what price range I wanted to aim for. So I started googling and found some NCIX youtube videos and some LinusTechTips ones about building computers, both with Linus in them. For about 5 months before I bought a single part I was watching every video I could find that Linus made about new hardware and system building. After that I knew exactly what I was going to buy. When I had gotten all of my components home I started to build it.

From your videos Linus, I was able to assemble my very first computer without any of the manuals. Not only do you and your crew (now/then) make fantastic videos that shed light on the hardware community, but you were and still are a top notch educator in my book. 

First of all congratulation Linus and to the rest of your team. Two years ago I wanted to join the PC master race, but my lack of knowledge was holding me back. I found your channel and started watching videos of "how to build" and what parts you recommended. Soon after I ordered my parts and buildt the PC I still use today. I still watch almost all of your videos and you are still teaching me new kinds of knowledge. I want to thank you for that! Please continue making great content and be proud of this community you have created.

Best regards from Norway!

Hey Linus!! I have only been watching since June but since then, everyday i have woken up and thought "Hey, I wonder what the new video is all about?!" I found you guys while browsing youtube for product reviews on parts that i would be using for a gaming rig I would build. I ended up watching one of you videos and was almost stuck in a trance, because of all the videos you had. Anyway that gaming rig i talked about earlier ended up not happening because of new products and because of those new products, indecisiveness, but i still have hope that i will build one someday. Anyway I love you guys and want everyone at Linus Media Group to have a great finish to the year, congratulations, and finally keep up the good work!

I really love your build videos, reviews of newest products are second favourite. You inspired me to build my new gaming rig, which I carefully planned and will be building soon :)

Edit:spelling

Love your videos, best on tech channel for quality and quantity 

In early days of my childhood , when i seriously started using internet for info other then fun :P  , I used to be fascinated by the computer hardware , so whenever I search about the product , a white thin :blink:  guy pops on my search listing all the time at those times i didn't had a youtube account  :lol:  , so this is the one of the first or maybe one of the first channels i have subscribed on the youtube . (obviously at that that time it was a ncix tech tips)  :D

Congrats on 1 million subscriptions! I would love to see you guys build a mineral oil cooled rig :D

I was someone who somewhat enjoys product reviews and unboxings. LinusTechtips is best of the best at this category. 10/10 xD

Hi Linus and Co.!

I found you guys after reading the PCmasterrace subreddit.  I enjoy the energy of all your shows and my favourite are the PC builds.  You also prompted me to get the K70 RGB, so thanks for bringing that one to my attention :D

Cheers!