1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I love the unboxing videos and would love to see an unboxing/ review or the 2014 alienware Area 51 when it is released

Linus inspired me to build PCs, for my family and friends, and also to waste the crap out of each and every one of them at counter strike. GJ linus, you're the shit.

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus Crosshair v Formula-Z RAM: 4GBx4 Gskill @ 1600MHz GPU: GTX 970 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: 240GB SSD boot, 2TB segate HDD, 500GB old laptop HDD PSU: Antec 620W Bronze Display(s): AOC 21.5" and BENQ 27" 1440p Cooling: Be quiet! Darkrock pro Keyboard: Ducky shine zero Mouse: Razer Naga Sound: 5.1 logitech speakers with Razer kraken headset

I came across linustechtips a few months ago on youtube when I was researching the newest gaming PC's. I've been watching through the older videos as well and I find them not only informative but also very accessible.

Keep up the good work :D

Hey everyone at Linus media group! I love what you guys do for the tech community. I found the wan show one day when I was bored over the summer... I ended up watching around 4 or 5 wan shows that day. I have enjoyed most every video so much I subbed about a dozen of my friends to you. Every person came back the next day tired because they spent the whole night watching videos. The quality does give it a very human feel, like we were talking with a friend about the product instead. Some things that I would like to see from the channel are more handy tech under $100 or budget peripherals/parts. Thank you so much.

-Alec

Have funny cat gif's:

qPqBaxd.gif

WYyDtja.gif

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Thank you for all the great vids on youtube! Long time subscriber, and now a new forum member. Keep up the good work!

I actually can't remember how I found you guys, it was a while ago. But I definitely do not regret any second of it! Congrats on 1M and let's hope for a lot more!

i started watching LinusTechTips about one and a half year ago when i started to take an interest in computers and i watched you since then! And i would be so happy if i won the pc :D. And congrats on one million subs!

I just had chicken chips tonight and it was as delicious as this giveaway. B)

First saw Linus Tech Tips in 2009, I think i was wanting to build my first PC and was look at tech vids. Excellent video and useful for me 

Keep up the great content!

I love you, Linus!

And I'm going to have a pollock fillet for dinner :)

I would love to win that awesome prize. Awesome job on getting 1 million subscribers and thank you for making awesome videos.

I Found linus tech tips by luck in youtube but have followed it ever since.. My favorite thing is the series of "as fast as possible" and i have learned details about matters that i thought i knew... We have to say thank you to all of you for helping us so much...

Thank you, without you i would have been completely clueless building my pc... CONGRATS ON ONE MILLION!!!

I personally think that LinusTechTips is one of the most entertaining channels on Youtube. You are really an extra-ordinary group of people that work really hard to keep the community satisfied.

About the Forum giveaway... I got to say... I'm about to cry. I am a really hardcore member of another forum, not a tech one, but it doesn't matter. I am a volunteer for more than 3 years now, helping them and discovering a new world about my life and dreams. But most of the times I recieve true hate, judgement and bad energy. I recieved hate even directly from the company/creators of that game and I still feel that I belong there, helping the community with everything I have...

The moment I heard about the way you are going to pick the winner, I almost burst into tears. I can feel it that, the guy who always keep working hard, helping with faith and hope, being true and generous, hears about that he won something trully awesome, he will kneel down close his eyes and be trully thankful to Linus. And this action makes the Linus Media group even more awesome and I love you even more!

Thank you for being THAT kind of awesome. ofcourse I am nothing in this forum, and I don't care about the giveaways. There are some other guys who need that stuff 10 times more than me, so don't even mind this.

Thank you for doing this. You made my day, you renewed my hope.

Faith and Hope... Dream on and keep it up!

:')

- My Music -

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers guys.. I have been watching since the beginning and will be for the foreseeable future.. Keep up the good work..

Also congrats to who ever wins..

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

Linus is so goofy, and Slick is so handsome, thats why I subbed. And there was something about informative reviews...

Linus you talk too fast, and I liked it.

i5 4690k, Z97m gaming, Kingston Savage 2x4gb 1600, Msi r9 290, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv, WD Blue 1tb, CM V650, Asus VX239H, CM Quickfire Rapid-I, Logitech G502.

I have watched since the beginning. You are the reason I have found a passion in tech/computer hardware... I may not have a high post count in this forum, but I have been a long time devoted fan even pre-llt days.... Hope I win!

Gratz on the 1m subs, and looking forward to see the giveaway on the livestream.

PS... I am typing this on the Corsair RGB K70. It is sooooooo sweet. (You made me wet for it back in January :z)