1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Gz on 1 mil ! I like your 'as fast as possible' videos the most.Since I`m not an expert in computers it really helps to get at least basic knowlege.Maybe you could make a video about general hardware maintenance,and your tips regarding most common issues.

Thanks to all of you guys for your awesome videos. I have been watching your channel for over a year now and I've learned many interesting things from all of your videos as well as an awesome source for tech related stuff ranging from accessories to high-end components. thanks to your help i now understand much more things about computers and i'm always updated on new tech. Well what i want to say is that you guys are awesome foe what you do, and personally i find your videos as the best on the web for anything related to computer, which are the thing that i most like. Thanks to all of you and congrats for the 1 MILLION subscribers you totally earn it.

Well, this is awesome! I just recently joined the channel, and it might be my favorite one on YouTube! You guys really help by providing awesome daily content when I'm in a bit of a dark time. Keep up the great work! And winning either PC would be awesome, as I talk/play games with my best friends over Skype, but my laptop broke a month ago and it's been rough. This would help me get back with my friends (on top of this, my mother won't buy parts for me to build a computer because she has "infinite wisdom")!

Congratulations on the 1 million subscriber mark. You completely deserve it!

asus rampage v unboixing and review . you are awesome from you i learn so many things  in past year
#iam from Kerala ( India )

post-126687-0-68892600-1410430498.jpg

Congrats and wish you the best. I found out about LTT back in the NCIX videos days, but I never really bothered with subscribing I was just looking for unboxings of products that interested me. And after bumping into your unboxings for about 10 times I thought what the hell, this guy again, but the review is decent, why not sub? :D

Dude, Linus Thank you for your work. I discovered you (and your team) a few months - I think - ago and was instantly impressed by the quality of your videos and journalism. I came from MKBHD and Austin, and while they make great videos too, yours always seemed better to me. I don't know what it is exactly, but the occasional joke or imperfections, the really objective coverage of products and sometimes you being kind of a dick towards your coworkers or even company representatives (Corsair mostly, I think?) made me feel not just educated but somehow welcome to your "family". And it's actually incredible how much coverage you produced. I just recently had a problem with my main monitor (half screen was black) and googled it and BAM - there was a video of you, fixing exactly that problem. This is just one of the reasons why I appreciate your work so much and think you deserve everything you achieved and MUCH more. I doubt that I will win anything here, but if you read this and feel a bit proud, that's absolutely enough for me.

Thank you, mate and keep being awesome

I started watching Linus tech tips when I was looking for a graphics card for my pc build

Congrats on the massive 1 MILLION subscriber milestone Linus! Also good luck to all of the contestants on this give away. I really hope I do get selected as I'm only rocking a MSI: R7770-2PMD1GD5... Anyway, good-luck everyone  :lol:

0cI9hVd.gif

My face when ^ "Core i7-4770K, 16GB RAM, 480GB SSD..." - Linus

Damn, 1 Million already? 

I truly think that you do have the best job in the world, you've probably worked hard to get it and now it's most likely paid off. I've been following your Videos for a few years now and I've seen every single one you've posted to the main channel. 

Every day when I turn on the PC .. unlike most people who will go check their email or facebook, I go to youtube and check if you uploaded a new video or two. I enjoy watching your contend and it has granted me a lot of computer knowledge.

Zaanko

I have met linus tech tips from my friends and i would love to see you guys unbox maybe a Razer blackwidow ultimate chroma and my favourite types of videos are the unboxing ones :)

i love tacos <3

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! I found your YouTube while looking at other tech related YouTube channels and I loved your channel!

Congratulations for the 1 Million subs
Thank you for all your videos, You have great team!
Your one of the reasons why my passion for tech had grown..
I watch all your videos and love the wan show on a friday night <3
This forum is has great community and is the first place i look for new info.

THANK YOU =D

\\ Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo // CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 5GHz // Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77 X-UD4H  // CPU BL: EK-Supremacy EVO Acetal // Pump+Top: EK-D5 Vario + X-TOP  // Res: Bitspower Z-Multi 250mm  // Rads: Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 80mm 480mm + Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 480mm  // GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X 3GB GDDR5 OC 1100MHz//1550MHz // GPU BL: Alphacool NexXxos GPXR9280M07 // PSU: Corsair CMPSU-850AXUK // RAM: 16GB 4x4GB Corsair DDR3 Vengeance LP 1600MHz // Tubing: Xspc HighFlex 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD // Fittings: EK-CSQ 13/19mm + EK-AF 45°/90° + Koolance QD3 + Others  // HDDs: 256GB Crucial M4 + 30GB OCZSSD2-1VTX30G  + 8TB Seagate 3.5  // Fan Control: Lamptron Touch 30w x 6 // Fans: Noiseblocker BlackSilent PL2 1400rpm x12 + BitFenix 140mm Spectre PRO 1200rpm x2 // OS: Windows 8.1 X64 // LEDS: Darkside // Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 // Keyboards: Corsair Vengeance K95 + Logitech G13 // Monitors: Eizo Forbis FS2333BK x3 \\

Linus tech tips, NCIX tech tips and the forums have taught me so much and I thank everyone for that.

Posting for a chance at the giveaway :D

but shoutout of Linus for such a great channel with great content

The main reason I become so intersted in your videos is because when i first started learning about computers some of your original NCIX videos were the first I watched, and then when I really got into PC's I sort of went directrly to your channel due to simply remembering the 1st videos I watched were by you, now I'm pretty much doing something related to PCs online for hours everyday and it may sound sad, but I have something to look forward to everyday now because of your videos.

Anyway, you've thanked us a lot in this video and in general, but I definitely want to thank you  and everyone that works at Linus Media Group for giving me somethihng to look forward to and exposing me to the PC world where I've met so many great people and finally found people who like exactly what I enjoy.

So thanks!

congrats,i found your channel a month back when i'm searching for gaming pc build,u got nice videos which are helpfull and thanks for the giveaway

linus has pretty much taught me everything in computers, he has been a massive inspiration and has motivated me to get a job in this field, keep it up linus and the team, cheers   :)  

It is great what you have been doing. I found you through Austin Evans and have enjoyed the content you make.. Congrats. P.S - Would love to win the custom built pc :P

I was trying to build my first pc and I was looking on youtube for a build guide, then I found you guys, Linus Media Group! You not only helped me chose the parts for my rig but also helped me build one without any problem! Now, i watch every video daily on all 3 channels! You guys make my day , everyday! THANK YOU!

Thank you so much for inspiring me. It may not seem like a lot, but you and your team's hard work made me realize that some of the stuff I was dreaming about was possible. The way you guys try to do a perfect job and cover all your bases while staying light-hearted and humble has had its influence on me. I check your videos daily, they jumpstart my brain for some reason, and allowed me to build computers for my friends to help them save money, and explain to my beautiful girlfriend how all these things work. I like Luke's sexy voice too. ;)

Having any of the 3 prizes would be a huge help in the projects I'm about to dedicate my life to, and an early christmas for the tech lover and child in me.

Like this comment if you like it, dislike it if you disliked it... you know the deal.

how you found Linus Tech Tips

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was building a PC and was looking for people who review products and actually know what the hell they are talking about, I found you and tek syndicate who my brother loves watching.

your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome

I love unboxing and reviews, and the WAN show

what product you would like to see us review in the future,

The Smart Watch market is going to explode this and next year, get on the hype train!

heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food.

Doner kebab with all sauces and no garlick is freaking amazing, if you ever come to Slovenia I will show you the best place to get it, it gives you a mouth gasm.

Thank you for years of entertainment to the whole LinusTechTips crew, and to the community for being this awesome, may we stay here for the years to come.