A new type of water bottle

PillowSmoke

Together we can reduce the consumption of single-use bottles.

What the hell is a single use water bottle!? It's not like it freakin self destructs once you drink out of it! How about you take the empty bottle, fill it up again, and KEEP USING IT.

Seriously. I really don't understand this. Let's chuck away normal water bottles so we can carry around this weird square one we payed for instead. #Logic

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

also what type of plastic is used? is there alot of chelates in the plastic? i dont know about other countries but in Denmark its perfectly acceptable to just reuse a normal water bottle :)

ok now i went to the kickstarter page 1500 bottles discarded every sec in america, shame on you Americans, im suddenly pro anything that reduces that number

Doesn't quite seem anything special tbh. Mostly useless, actually.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Looks like it's predestined to break when something other than a flat object applies pressure to it. I'll keep using my aluminium bottles.

lol I usually take a backpack.

Please tell me that troll in your signature is actually banned. Dear jesus that person grinded my fucking gears.

They also once claimed to be a progressive feminist female. Fucking christ.

On the subject of the water bottle, I actually see this being marketable since most bags/backpacks/cases are rectangular in design.

It would be awkward to drink out of because of weight distribution on such a shape.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Enough water can be contained in there to sustain a small marsupial or a cat for perhaps a few hours.

Or one large diabetic male user on a really hot city for just half a shift: Seriously I drink like 1 liter of water per hour.

But other than that neat, do want.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I cant help notice the images and what is in them. This water bottle isn't practical at all. A normal one you can shove in your back pocket, this would just take up too much room.

Also, it's clearly made of hipsters. There I said it.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Looks massive and bulky but I like the flask shape.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I usually carry my trusty spring loaded pocket knife in my bag, and if it hits up against that and destroys my laptop... lets just say they will be getting a friendly letter from me

How is that their fault? It's either the manufacturer of the knife's fault or yours

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

Please tell me that troll in your signature is actually banned. Dear jesus that person grinded my fucking gears.

They also once claimed to be a progressive feminist female. Fucking christ.

On the subject of the water bottle, I actually see this being marketable since most bags/backpacks/cases are rectangular in design.

Uh, IDK. I did get banned from Twich Chat though :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

or you could just you know, use a reusable bottle that already exist, and we have millions of

Uh, IDK. I did get banned from Twich Chat though :P

He was asking the xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt not you.

Yo @xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt don't answer me if you got banned.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Why does this res have only one port?

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

He was asking the xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt not you.

Yo @xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt don't answer me if you got banned.

IK. I'm pretty sure @xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt is not banned

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

This makes me want to use other, more environmentally unfriendly bottles even more.

Edit: I'm also going to start incinerating my own garbage, and I mean everything. Even unused pvc pipe.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Because water bottle holders are SO last year.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

the hipster bottle? 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

So, its basically a clear plastic canteen/flask in a more uncomfortable form factor?

Or its a pee bottle. Because that thing could hold quite a bit of piss, perhaps in a classroom when you cant get up to use the bathroom?

A new and innovative way to tell people you are a hipster.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Or you could just use a regular bottle. Or use a regular flask, people will think you're an alcoholic at first, you let them drink from your flask once so they can see it's only water and you're all about the environment and saving the earth and what not. Then the next day you bring vodka in that flask and nobody will ever know.

Or you could just refill water bottles that you've already used???

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -