*REALLY OFF TOPIC* What language is this?

aidanthepcnerd

What language is this i entered it into google translate and nothing,

thanks for your help!

"Ho hsti ianasd tgo cpimtitonoi"

i know it probablly says somthing stupid about me or somthing cause my friends are using it to mess about lol

but i would appreciate any help haha

thanks for all the responses keep helping if you can i will be on to this like its the last thing i do haha

It means nothing, it's not even a language.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Not a language xD

looks kind of like pig latin lol  :P

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

Where did you find it?

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

it means "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

my friends keep sending messeges over group chat haha little sods it must be something cause they literally reply with it as well and one just posted a picture of a girl i got with then captioned it in this language like wtf? im really confused lol

my friends keep sending messeges over group chat haha little sods it must be something cause they literally reply with it as well and one just posted a picture of a girl i got with then captioned it in this language like wtf? im really confused lol

They're either fucking with you or they made it up. Either way nobody here can give you the answer.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Doesn't look like anything I've seen before, pretty sure they are all just messing with you...

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Maybe its some sort of code chat thingy 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

It means "Clarkson is a sexy beast"

Your friends are right.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Google translate seems to think that it's maori. Yet it can't translate it

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Its definitely not invented code they're not smart enough for that in such a short period of time haha

What language is this i entered it into google translate and nothing,

thanks for your help!

"Ho hsti ianasd tgo cpimtitonoi"

i know it probablly says somthing stupid about me or somthing cause my friends are using it to mess about lol

but i would appreciate any help haha

Remember how the germans used cryptography to scramble their communications? yea, this is the same thing.  Withought the decoder key or other sentences to cross refrence, it is only a guessing games.

My rig: Case: Cooler master storm scout

CPU: I5 3570k - Ram:  8Gb Kingston HyperX Blu

GPU: GTX 660 - Sorage: 2-1TB WD black;  120 GB samsung 840

I suggest using google translate and set it to detect language. In the off chance that your friends decide to use a real language you will know what they are saying.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Remember how the germans used cryptography to scramble their communications? yea, this is the same thing.  Withought the decoder key or other sentences to cross refrence, it is only a guessing games.

so you think they could be using some kind of app on their phones i have plenty of other sentences cause its on a group chat and they are constantly talking like it

I suggest using google translate and set it to detect language. In the off chance that your friends decide to use a real language you will know what they are saying.

tried that :(

tried that :(

No they are bullshitting you right now, just when they keep doing this you can check if it's a language.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

65cuap.jpg

i thought it was welsh but when i translate their text it doesnt translate back

It's not a language. Google translate would have been able to understand if it was. This could be just random letters your friends are typing, but it also might not. It is really easy to make encoder and decoder programs that will scramble a message for you, and unscramble it at the other end. If your friends know anything about tech or take a programming course, they will likely be doing exactly this. Sadly you won't be able to decode the messages without the decoder your friends have, unless you are an uber smart genius who can decode hidden messages. So either way you will not know what the messages are. Sorry.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

bhzxfr.jpg

they are constantly talking like this, you wouldnt mess around this long and pretend to understand each other, they even do it on the train when they sit next me although it could be a joke, its being used against me and i dont like it. i think its an app might have to check on one of their phones next time haha

and my friends arent really smart like that they know nothing about computers