*REALLY OFF TOPIC* What language is this?

aidanthepcnerd

bhzxfr.jpg

they are constantly talking like this, you wouldnt mess around this long and pretend to understand each other, they even do it on the train when they sit next me although it could be a joke, its being used against me and i dont like it. i think its an app might have to check on one of their phones next time haha

Wait, I think I see something... It's English, but some words are backwards, some have letters reorganised.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

It looks like scrambled english, Its hard to tell whether its algorithmic or just random though but each word seems to be a word with the letters scrambled.

seeing as it says

bhzxfr.jpg

they are constantly talking like this, you wouldnt mess around this long and pretend to understand each other, they even do it on the train when they sit next me although it could be a joke, its being used against me and i dont like it. i think its an app might have to check on one of their phones next time haha

seeing as it says "-420 blaze it" looks like they are just scrambling the letters up

V guvax vg'f Ratyvfu.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

bhzxfr.jpg

-Nah mate not as big as me

-you sure m80

-oh baby a ?pritel? ?sahthga? (no idea) rekt (maybe)

240 blaze it... Hy im sure

-haha 

Your post needs more comic sans, and not a language xD

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

my friends keep sending messeges over group chat haha little sods it must be something cause they literally reply with it as well and one just posted a picture of a girl i got with then captioned it in this language like wtf? im really confused lol

u said sods without evan looking at your location i can tell your english

u said sods without evan looking at your location i can tell your english

yeh haha and proud

thanks so its just an un-scramble game, love this forum! shr3k is love!