Rant

ddbtkd456

Alright so I am getting really sick of all these teenagers around her saying their life sucks. When you offer them help they argue with you. Here listen to this I have been working since I was 9 years old doing carpentry for my father till I got a job at 18. Now just cause I worked for me father doesn't mean it was easy by any means. I mostly worked 8 hours after school everyday doing real labor work. I have paid for every system I have had every pc I have had everything that I wanted I paid for myself. Now if you have a part time job cool... But here's the thing. I'm 23 I know a he'll of a lot more then you might think I do. I am actually heavily involved in stocks and a money guru. I work 40 hours a week without summer break... More if it requires it. I come home and go do other things to make more money after work usually as well. Don't give me this shit that your life sucks. End of rant.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Does this have anything to do with one of the threads that were posted earlier today? :o

I think i know what post your referring to...

I'll just leave before the war starts.

*walks away slowly*

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

All people are different, different situation have a different level of impact. What you described as your life could even be considered easy to someone else. It's a matter of perspective.

Here's why you have no reason to complain:

There are people out there that bust their asses off day in and day out and even they don't whine about other people saying their lives are hard, instead they give helpful advice to them.

Build a bridge...

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

@ddbtkd456

Rant on you fool. I can't help that I'm depressed. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm not saying that life is hard, I know that things were harder for teens back in the day. I know things are easy now. But that's now my problem. Ok? It's NOT. 

Oh the irony:

"Be Excellent To Each Other"

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

First off I was making a point if you took it as complaining that is your issue. I am tired of seeing people rant and another does it and everyone freaks out over it? Seriously grow up. I have not seen anyone freak out over the 20 rants or so I have read in the past week but when I do its a problem... Sounds mature. Yes I'm blowing off some steam live with it.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

"I'm the greatest, you guys suck!"

While not the same wording, that's the vibe this thread is giving off. I myself started my first official job at 18, but I've helped my dad fix up houses and stuff, aka the same manual labor you've done when I was a kid and don't feel like I'm superior for it at all. To me, it was helping my dad with stuff to bond with him. A lot of the rant threads can be traced to trivial things such as been a confused teen and that's normal since I was a butt when I was a teenager myself. It's natural since hormones are going crazy.

It's all differing perspectives, but I feel some people genuinely /do/ know what they are talking about when responding to rants. As someone in their mid 20's, I feel it's my obligation to give a reality check for younger members like how if they are stressing in high school to the point of feeling its the end of the world, I can confidently tell them that once you graduate, drama in high school has zero significance. Remember, /we/ already been through some shit, not every member here has. It's up to us to steer them in the right direction while not giving off a vibe that we're somehow better than they are.

@ddbtkd456

Rant on you fool. I can't help that I'm depressed. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm not saying that life is hard, I know that things were harder for teens back in the day. I know things are easy now. But that's now my problem. Ok? It's NOT.

No one said it was your post it's a number of posts you arrogant self centered person.

No one said it was your post it's a number of posts you arrogant self centered person.

Yeah ok well it must have been partly my post since you made this thread like 10 fucking minutes after I did mine. So wth man

What kind of douche with superiority complex are you?

Ignore list.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Its ok. Just stare at my profile picture, and she will steal your soul

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Let's see... the topic of his post is exactly what you are complaining about. And he's the arrogant self centered person? If you're going to complain about something or someone or what they said at least grow some and be straight up about it instead of trying to lie. It's only after his post that you feel the need to complain about his exact problem? Ofc.

What kind of douche with superiority complex are you?

Ignore list.

Your picture...  :wacko:

PUT IT BACK.

I said I'll keep it for a week..

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"