Rant

ddbtkd456

Alright so I am getting really sick of all these guys bitching about other people bitching. I'm 24 and have been to war.... rant rant rantidy rant.

telling people that they cant complain because others have it worse is like telling someone they cant smile because other people are having better days

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I said I'll keep it for a week..

Well I want that week to end. Damn it Bon Bon...

Alright so I am getting really sick of all these guys bitching about other people bitching. I'm 24 and have been to war.... rant rant rantidy rant.

telling people that they cant complain because others have it worse is like telling someone they cant smile because other people are having better days

That's a good way of putting it.

Yeah ok well it must have been partly my post since you made this thread like 10 fucking minutes after I did mine. So wth man

No I grow very tired of these life problems while mine is completely the same my version is trying to make a point. If I think I am suprior to everyone then why do I save lives for a living for people not to loose people they love and care about? Why do you think I would be suprior to someone if I joined this community? No I just like how everyone blows up cause I let out what bothers me but someone else can do the same and they get treated with respect. That makes total sense. So yes ignorance is a serious problem along with not treating people fairly this thread proves that.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

OP confirmed for asshole

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Oh, so that's actually you on the picture. O.o i allways thought it was a random dude when i saw you commenting. You look handsome! nohomo nohomophobic

who cares...

No I grow very tired of these life problems while mine is completely the same my version is trying to make a point. If I think I am suprior to everyone then why do I save lives for a living for people not to loose people they love and care about? Why do you think I would be suprior to someone if I joined this community? No I just like how everyone blows up cause I let out what bothers me but someone else can do the same and they get treated with respect. That makes total sense. So yes ignorance is a serious problem along with not treating people fairly this thread proves that.

Where are those rant threads at the end of 2013 where people were saying the forum is ending because of shit like this.

For rants about people in general: Stop complaining.

Tacos are fantastic

Those ghost chili pepper tacos are seriously spicy though...

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Tacos are fantastic

Those ghost chili pepper tacos are seriously spicy though...

You're a pansy if you can't take a ghost pepper

/rant

/sarcasm

Kind of pisses me off when my friends blow things out of per portions and say that their life sucks. Unless you have a REAL problem stop complaining and lighten up. I know that you are experiencing changes and this is confusing and makes you sad/angry  but here is the thing. I don't care. I am going through the same thing and I keep it to myself. 

Kind of pisses me off when my friends blow things out of per portions and say that their life sucks. Unless you have a REAL problem stop complaining and lighten up. I know that you are experiencing changes and this is confusing and makes you sad/angry  but here is the thing. I don't care. I am going through the same thing and I keep it to myself.

Me?

Me?

No

Every single person on this planet is fighting a war in their head that you know nothing about. Perhaps you should not be so quick to judge the trials and tribulations of others.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

No one said I was judging it was what people assumed I was doing, all I was doing is trying to let people know that life can be much more worse off... However no one gave me a chance to say it.. You assumed that I was being ignorant and mean and cold hearted. I was stating that I had a job at 9 never once did I ever in this thread say I was any way greater then anyone else. But again thank you for making someone feel non welcome in your community.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Im sure life 10 years ago was sooo different from now

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

No one said I was judging it was what people assumed I was doing, all I was doing is trying to let people know that life can be much more worse off... However no one gave me a chance to say it.. You assumed that I was being ignorant and mean and cold hearted. I was stating that I had a job at 9 never once did I ever in this thread say I was any way greater then anyone else. But again thank you for making someone feel non welcome in your community.

the way you typed it made it sound like it.

and there can be people that have it even "worse"

It's all a matter of perception.

as a 16 y/o you might think that breaking up with your girlfriend is the worst thing to happen.

as a 50 y/o a parent dying might be the worst thing to happen.

it just all depends on where you are in your life and your current situation.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I said I'll keep it for a week..

PUT IT BACK.

@BonBon Scott made it.

Dude, I made it yesterday when JayzTwoCents video came out :l

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

the way you typed it made it sound like it.

and there can be people that have it even "worse"

It's all a matter of perception.

as a 16 y/o you might think that breaking up with your girlfriend is the worst thing to happen.

as a 50 y/o a parent dying might be the worst thing to happen.

it just all depends on where you are in your life and your current situation.

And I agree. But I am saying that everything in my life I had to pay for. People who have parents to pay for things like phones and computers should be greatful since some people don't have that.

he meant mine.

Not yours...

Not yours...

he meant mine.

oh lol .-.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

he meant mine.

Not yours...

oh lol .-.

this thread:

RJlB7Sk.png

First off I was making a point if you took it as complaining that is your issue. I am tired of seeing people rant and another does it and everyone freaks out over it? Seriously grow up. I have not seen anyone freak out over the 20 rants or so I have read in the past week but when I do its a problem... Sounds mature. Yes I'm blowing off some steam live with it.

You're tired of seeing people rant and yet, you rant yourself? About your own life sucking after seeing another person do it? Boo-fucking-hoo. I bet there's a few kids in Africa who were just made to kill their own parents after being forced to join some sort of militia. In Gaza, people are being used as human shields. Meanwhile, here's you complaining about how long you work to make a lot of money? That's the story of everyone's life.

How about you grow the fuck up, stop playing the pronoun game with thread titles and do something productive...

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Every thread we post on...

That's why my motto for ltt is what it is.

You're tired of seeing people rant and yet, you rant yourself? About your own life sucking after seeing another person do it? Boo-fucking-hoo. I bet there's a few kids in Africa who were just made to kill their own parents after being forced to join some sort of militia. In Gaza, people are being used as human shields. Meanwhile, here's you complaining about how long you work to make a lot of money? That's the story of everyone's life.

How about you grow the fuck up, stop playing the pronoun game with thread titles and do something productive...

As it continues. Look you were about 3 hours too late and I have such moved on. Please refrain and let this thread sink. It was a mistake and I apologise to anyone who was offended by me making a point. End of discussion I will not respond to any more harassment from this thread. Also I will tell you that you are incorrect about what I said.