Rant

ddbtkd456

My life sucks... I graduated from High School but never went to college. Did a bunch of odd jobs and eventually ended doing my dream job. Now I gotta wake up at 8 am everyday. I wish I could sleep more. 

Really thou... what is dis... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Every thread we post on...

How is it every off topic post turns into a conversation stemming off a a subject that is soon left far behind?

My life sucks... I graduated from High School but never went to college. Did a bunch of odd jobs and eventually ended doing my dream job. Now I gotta wake up at 8 am everyday. I wish I could sleep more.

Really thou... what is dis...

Well it was a simple point that assumingly passed off the whole forum without meaning too. I really regret it and someone should lockbl it since I'm on mobile and can't close it by reporting it. But yea the same I'm thinking about going to college but I still have to work full time during it.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

How is it every off topic post turns into a conversation stemming off a a subject that is soon left far behind?

Read my motto to understand my real life conversations are usually more off topic then these. I

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I don't know...

I don't know...

It's Linus secret power.

Well it was a simple point that assumingly passed off the whole forum without meaning too. I really regret it and someone should lockbl it since I'm on mobile and can't close it by reporting it. But yea the same I'm thinking about going to college but I still have to work full time during it.

I can report the thread to lock it if you want. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I can report the thread to lock it if you want.

Please do.

It's not easy being cheesy. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"