Exclusive games on console that (would) made you buy one

Benbass

SOCOM if they made it like the did with 1,2,3 I loved those games they would make me buy a ps4 if they made a good SOCOM game again . 4 to me took a lot of what made SOCOM good out and made many missons where you just killed tons of enemies in head on attacks. other than that if they make a new smash brothers game i would buy a wii u just to play it.

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

Any console that comes out with the following exclusive(s) ...

1. Mrs/Miss Mop (put original on system and do a remake)

2. Derby Day (put original on system and do a remake)

3. MicroLeague Baseball (put original on system and do a remake)

4. APBA Baseball 

5. OOTP Baseball

6. Strat-O-Matic Baseball

7. any mmorpg that uses controller only and has an easy to use interface despite using a controller and is NOT a shooter mmorpg 

8. Half Life 3

9. Doom 4

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I'm honestly a sucker for Halo and I'm basically stuck having to get a console sometimes cause majority of my buddies play on console

Fez for xbox360 I'm heavily contemplating picking up a cheap xbox JUST for that game.

Isnt Fez now on steam, i think i saw it in the steam sale news (the anoying popup you get after exiting a game)?

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

I think that consoles died with the whole pay to play on a different profile. The reason I had kept my xbox for so long was that I could barrow my friends games or they could come over and bring their games and we would have a blast. Now we have mini lan parties

only reason i bought the Wii was for zelda and mario bros etc

but now i could just use the dolphin emulator i could .... play everything :P

ill buy the wii-U when a new zelda games comes

then sell it immediately after finishing it

i swear i think the only people who own Nintendo consoles are for these awesome games :)

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I would get a PS4 just to play Gran Turismo

FORZA 5.... If only it was available on PC :unsure:

Any future Infamous and/or Rathcet & Clank titles will ensure a purchase of PS4 from me.

Mario, Zelda and other Nintendo titles are guaranteed so I was sold on the Wii U from the start.

Xbox doesn't have any exclusive titles that'd convince me to buy the Xbox One.

the last of us. That game looks absolutely incredible, I'd go out and get a ps3 on the cheap for it if I didn't already have one for the uncharted seriesl

I'm about to buy an xbox for halo 4.

Good plan

"An Excellent Signature"

You like your PC but, maybe, there is some exclusive games on consoles that made you buy one or is tickling you to buy one. Don't forget to tell us why. :)

Right now, two games pop in my mind, Red Dead Redemption and Trial on the XBLA (both Trial HD and Trial Evolution).

- Red Dead Redemption because it is for me the best GTA-like ever made at that time. Great story, great 'missions' (far less repetitive than GTA4) and awesome world full of life.

- And Trial because the learning curve is fantastic. You can play for months, come back to old tracks and see how much you improved. It requires a lot of skill and learning to beat the hardest difficulty, it's not very frustrating when you miss because you can feel that it was your fault and not because of a bad design of the game. A true arcade/gamer game.

So, do you appreciate console games ? Maybe from Nintendo ? Tell us.

I hope you do know that Trials is available on Steam. It has been for over a month now.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I hope you do know that Trials is available on Steam. It has been for over a month now.

Benbass, on 03 Jan 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

MAYBE, Beyond 2 souls, and the last of us, MAYBE

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Shenmue!, or Jet Set Radio.

Almost any Nintendo games here. Nintendo is starting to be this "must have console with another one (ahem: PS4) or with PC" type of console .

if halo 5 is anything good (more like the original trilogy)

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

Hmm, probably GTA 5... if it is as good as I think it will be...

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Going to sell my PS3 for a new graphics. Wish I had the money for the PS4 because I would really like to play Gran Turismo 6 and the apparently upcoming Uncharted 4...

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

Super Mario Bros Wii

Super OP AF Killer Retro Emulation PC 360 No Scope 420 Blaze It (Sorry I Couldn't Help It) Seriously Though This PC Is Overkill And Before You Ask It Does Play Crysis 1024x768 60 FPS

Intel Core Duo 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz // ASUS P5N-D // Zalman CNPS9500A Air Cooler // 4GB G.Skill @ 400MHz 5 5 5 31 23 // 2 Way SLI GeForce 9800 GTX+ // 32" SONY WEGA CRT TV 480i // Corsair TX750 // Seagate 3TB // Win XP 32Bit // Sony DVD RW // ANTEC Full Tower // Steel Series H Wireless // Logitech K520 Wireless Keyboard // Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades The New 8Bitdo Wireless SNES Controller With Analog Sticks / 8Bitdo Bluetooth Arcade Fight Stick / Proper HD I Know This Machine Does Not Support 3 TB / Icy Dock 5.25 4 Bay HD Hot Swap Bay For More Seamless Multi Booting Want To Run At Least Win 95, Win XP, Win 7 

i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz // ASUS Maximus V Formula // CM Hyper 212 EVO // 16GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2133MHz 9 11 10 28 // Crossfire Sapphire 7970 // 42" 4K 60Hz FreeSync WasabiMango IPS // Corsair AX860 // Samsung 1TB 840EVO // Seagate 3TB // Seagate Barracuda 160GB sata II // OCZ Vertex 3 90GB sata III // Win 10 64Bit // ASUS DVD RW // 2 Corsair AF 120 // 2 Corsair SP 120 // 2 xigmatek 120 // Corsair 760t white flavor // NZXT HUE+ RGB Controller // Sennheiser G4me Zero // Steel Series H // Corsair M95 // Corsair K95 // 3 Xbox 360 Controllers // Dolphin Bar // Wii U Mote // Leap Motion Plus // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades 1080Ti or Vega RX64 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/16900-nothing-special/

Tekken 6

NZXT Lexa S - Asus M5A97 R2.0 - AMD FX 8150 @ 4.2 Ghz - Corsair H70 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133 Mhz 16 GBAsus GTX 970 4GB - Corsair CX 600 - Benq XL2420t - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB - WD Live 3TB - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Keyboard - Razer Ouroboros Mouse - Steelseries QcK Sk Gaming Edition :wub: 

Halo, Gears of War, and Forza Motorsport have all kept me in love with my Xbox.

I got a Wii too. Why? Mario Kart, Smash Bros., Zelda, Metroid.....

Going to sell my PS3 for a new graphics. Wish I had the money for the PS4 because I would really like to play Gran Turismo 6 and the apparently upcoming Uncharted 4...

Gran Turismo 6 will be coming out on the PS3, not PS4. At least at first.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

Gran Turismo 6 will be coming out on the PS3, not PS4. At least at first.

I know and it would be dumb to not put it on the PS4 because the experience would be eventually so much better.

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx