Rx 7600 vs 3060 12gb....

Amzadd

Sapphire PULSE AMD Radeon RX 7600 Gaming OC 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card.

VS

MSI GeForce RTX 3060 VENTUS 2X OC 12GB Graphics Card.

1.which one is better for gaming, game develop, machine learning, AI,3D animation..??

2.also among them which  one is future proof?? 

3.what are the difference between rx 6600 vs 3060 in gaming? 

4.MSI GeForce RTX 3060 VENTUS 2X OC 12GB Graphics Card&ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC GDDR6 12GB Graphics Card...in between two card which one has better quality and thermal performance and Less goes into rma..

I know I have asked a lot of questions but I would greatly appreciate it if someone could answer these questions

24 minutes ago, Amzadd said:

1.which one is better for gaming, game develop, machine learning, AI,3D animation..??

The 3060, because it is the most consistent performer across all those tasks and has an extra 4GB of memory, which can make some things possible that 8GB can't do at all.

I'd recommend watching a few videos on the YouTube channel: TechNotice.

25 minutes ago, Amzadd said:

2.also among them which  one is future proof?? 

Neither, tbh. They're both entry level for all of those things you mentioned. If you game/work at 1440p or 4K they're below entry level at this point, though it is viable for the time being if your needs/expectations aren't that high.

25 minutes ago, Amzadd said:

3.what are the difference between rx 6600 vs 3060 in gaming? 

The 3060 is faster (not by a lot) and the 12GB helps with framerate consistency and texture quality issues, especially at higher resolutions.

RDNA 2 is also quite a lot weaker than RDNA 3 for some workstation tasks and it has no AI cores, whereas RDNA 3 does. If you're only gaming, the 6600 is fine, but I wouldn't get the 6600 for the variety of things you're doing, unless they're just hobby level.

For relative GPU performance your can check: https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gpu-hierarchy,4388.html

You can compare by resolution and also raster vs rt. Though for most games the cards are going to be too weak for rt anyway, so it won't matter much.

For productivity you'll generally want Nvidia for the CUDA cores.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

The 3060 would be better for productivity, but the 7600 matches the performance of the 4060 which has a clear lead over the 3060.

The extra 4GB of VRAM does not help at 1080p and is technically not possible to close such a gap at 1440p.

Look at TEMP and framerate in this video.

Specifically picked a comparison video that is fairly recent as it includes fine wine and more recent titles. This will be more indicative of the performance difference going forward. Also that is before considering the 7600 has full FSR3+ support, while the RTX 30 series will not get frame generation from Nvidia.

18 hours ago, Amzadd said:

machine learning, AI,

The 7600 is basically a no go for that due to the lack of proper software support.

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga