Quinnspericy: Mod of /r/gaming el_chupacupcake pushed to step down after Zoe Quinn update.

With the level of hostility and short-sightedness that you represent, you should stop talking. Pull yourself together. I have represented my arguments, you brushed it off and said that it was "bullshit". LAwLz has represented his arguments, and all I see is logical loopholes, while you are just barking, and asking for trouble. That means that we cannot come to an agreement. That is a stalemate, and therefore makes it a draw.

You can continue mocking me as you wish, I am simply going to ignore you.

<yawn>

<look at wrist watch>

Are you done?

Now you are talking to Linus, who heads the entire LMG, in case you did not know. Not only does he understand the business side of things, he also knows how the internet, as a society, functions. And you are giving him flak for it... there is something wrong here.

If you want to find me calling out the pseudo facts, then please read back on the thread. There is more than plenty of cases.

Now, before you blow any more steam, I am going to leave you to celebrate that imaginary victory of yours, Sir Narcissus.

And @LinusTech, this kind of discussion never ends well. I have explained what you said, with extra details on top. I have even elaborated on other issues. Then I get called a "Zoe supporter", by the people who refuse to read what I said. It would be nice of you to lock this thread before it truly gets out of hand.

Once again, you have the highest level of hostility in this entire thread. And before you tell me that I'm refusing to read what you read, the only reason why I am responding is because I've read what you said. You are the angriest person in this thread, and you have the thickest skull, and you are the most hypocritical of everyone here. I am in agreement with the others that you do not provide any real counter arguments other than saying that the points they bring up cannot be confirmed and therefore aren't credible. Sure, I'll give you that, but I have yet to see another strong counter to anything else anyone brings up.

Wow. Honestly, how childish do you have to be to replace my quote content with the phrase empty accusations? You do realise that the quote system is there to a. notify me of a reply, and b. to allow other forum readers to follow the conversation clearly. By replacing my comments with this, you are actually showing that you either cannot comprehend how a forum works, or simply know how shit your argument is and don't want people to follow the argument to it's inevitable conclusion.

And to quote you from several pages ago:

'You can bring as much of this supposed "evidence" as you wish; you are not going to change my mind.'

You goddamn fucking hypocrite.

I brought this up over a few pages ago. His hypocrisy is blatantly clear in every post for at least half of this thread now.

You are quite a self-righteous prick, kiddo!

That quote was in reference to the habit of bringing arbitrary or irrelevant information, which you did not listen to.  In fact, you did not even provide much of anything. All you did was throwing vile comments all over the place, hoping that you can somehow "outman" me. You sound more childish than anybody else here.

I have no respect for you; look at my status update.

Your comments are even more vile than those you spit back at. You claim that there's arbitrary or irrelevant information, yet I've yet to see you bring relevant information yourself. You should just stop making yourself look bad, because everyone who sees this topic is in disagreement with you. There are many more who choose not to speak on this matter. I have managed to keep my tongue for 7 pages. I couldn't keep it held down any longer, seeing how ridiculous your replies look as well as your blatant disregard for any sort of information, while not referencing anything related to the information given, which leads me to believe that you brushed it off and didn't even read it.

Another issue is, whenever asked for any information, you misdirect. When asked about the stuff you called out, you just redirected people to the thread. If you want to be credible in your arguments, you don't trust the person you're arguing with to find information like that on their own. You give it to them so that they do not get confused and they don't pull up the wrong points. Regardless, I read on the past few pages of the thread and see a hypocrite who can't bring up any legitimate counters to the arguments aside from the sources not being credible.

To reiterate: I don't take a side in the topic at hand. I have not once mentioned anything in regards to the people mentioned and their actions that sparked this thread to life. I never once said that any of the information brought to the table are facts. Nothing in this argument is being brought except for Gerdauf's replies and how they lack enough content in them to sum up a legitimate counter argument, as well as his blatant hypocrisy.

You can claim what you are all you want. Your actions speak of those that are being called out in this whole issue. I would say you are being very similar to the journalists; You refuse to bring anything into this topic at all. While you are definitely more vocal about it than the journalists, your actions are those of the journalist. You're brushing everything off and saying that the person you are arguing with is doing the same. While they may be bringing information and more sources into the debate, you clearly are not.

Though, to be clear, I'm not saying you're a supporter. You just act like one.

Just another thing that validates my disgust for modern feminist, SJW and "gaming journalism". As if those things weren't already bad enough...

Definitely agree, though this also adds to my disdain for all those things and the "modern liberalism" that they tend to attach to (Classic Liberalism is far different and far more respectable than trash that "Modern/Social" Liberalism is).

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

-snip-

Here is the problem; when people make their claims based on a set of evidence, and such evidence is questioned, that makes the entire discussion moot for either side. But that is not my only objection; I have made some additional arguments that is flatly ignored.

You also pay a particular attention to me, where the others are not any better. There are some situations where you need to be assertive, and fight fire with fire. This is not an exception.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Here is the problem; when people make their claims based on a set of evidence, and such evidence is questioned, that makes the entire discussion moot for either side. But that is not my only objection; I have made some additional arguments that is flatly ignored.

You also pay a particular attention to me, where the others are not any better. There are some situations where you need to be assertive, and fight fire with fire. This is not an exception.

Fair enough, though I disagree with your last statement. Cooler heads prevail.

If you wish for the others to calm down, you must calm down yourself. You once said, CTFD or GTFO. You have done neither.

If you don't do so, how do you expect others to follow? What kind of a leader is one that does not lead by example?

That is one of the reasons you particularly draw my attention.

Fair enough, though I disagree with your last statement. Cooler heads prevail.

If you wish for the others to calm down, you must calm down yourself. You once said, CTFD or GTFO. You have done neither.

If you don't do so, how do you expect others to follow? What kind of a leader is one that does not lead by example?

That is one of the reasons you particularly draw my attention.

Take a look at what I have said up to now; save for referencing (and that), I have very rarely cursed.  The others have spoken more "freely" in this discussion.

Also, that comment was not in reference to the thread debate, but rather in the context of the controversy itself, but that seems to have been misunderstood. 

I understand that cooler heads prevail, but you cannot always be a nice guy when people can simply ignore you.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

I understand that cooler heads prevail, but you cannot always be a nice guy when people can simply ignore you.

If I do say so myself, I think I have been pretty cool headed and not thrown around any insults at other forums members throughout the entire conversation, Even though you've ignored my arguments and sometimes entire posts many times.

If I do say so myself, I think I have been pretty cool headed and not thrown around any insults at other forums members throughout the entire conversation, Even though you've ignored my arguments and sometimes entire posts many times.

Let me clarify that I have nothing against you personally. Although I strongly disagree with your principles (generally speaking), you were indeed calm and collected, although somewhat pushy. I would not say the same for the others though.

I can throw the last point back at you, but it is subjective.

At the end of the day, the only relevant thing here is whether or not the allegations of her using sex to gain positive reviews are true.  If so, then that's pretty disingenuous to her audience.

I don't care how crazy her sex life is.  That does not justify death threats or harassment.  Period.  End of story.

My PC specifications are in my profile.

Alright, this is getting too intense as the original topic being a reddit mod has long since been exhausted. I suggest this moves over to /v/ or something.

At the end of the day, the only relevant thing here is whether or not the allegations of her using sex to gain positive reviews are true.  If so, then that's pretty disingenuous to her audience.

I don't care how crazy her sex life is.  That does not justify death threats or harassment.  Period.  End of story.

She doxxed a fellow woman wanting to start up something for females to get a game made and her henchman Phil Fish is being a bratty twat all over Twitter by picking petty fights, who gives a flying butt if Zoe is a loose, her and her associates actions beyond that are still disgusting. She's just a big of a bully as those bullying her. Quinn and her ilk are still being bullies to others, they aren't innocent.

No, that is the least relevant thing here actually. Even IF she didn't use see to get what she wanted, it is still very very obvious that she has been getting special treatment from journalists for one reason or another. If it's because of set or not is pretty irrelevant. She getting positive coverage in media is only one out of many things she has done wrong by the way.

I told you all to ignore him 2 pages ago, next time listen to me instead of getting pushed into breaking the code of conduct. You have an ignore feature: use it.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I guess there's more dirt

Brad Wardell is the CEO of Stardock, known for games such as Galactic Civilizations and Sins of a Solar Empire. He was also notorious for a time for choosing to not implement DRM in a time when game piracy was at an all time high and Spore was shitting up everything with its horrible DRM.

A former Stardock marketing manager, Alexandra Miseta files a lawsuit against Brad Wardell for alleged sexual harassment. Stardock counterfiles a suit claiming that she stole a laptop and deleted vital marketing data for the company, trial goes on for two years and ends in a settlement between the two parties.
Miseta pretty much retracts her previous claims and writes a letter of apology to the company for all the trouble and damage she caused them.

Everything is great right?

https://storify.com/docky/conversation-with-zoequinnzel-almostapollo-dragino

Zoe Quinn goes around twitter telling everyone that Stardock is a mosque of soggy knees (misogyny), Brad unwisely contacts her on twitter to say that this was not the case. Zoe, being an astute judge of human character, says its hard for her to believe that he didn't slap Miseta's ass every 30 mins like a stereotypical Mad Men-era boss because he watches the Fox cartoon 'Family Guy'

No seriously. That's their entire conversation.

I have the full set of photo's if anyone is interested. 

I think that is the important part ;) here we all are arguing about conspiracy when we could be looking at tits

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I think that is the important part ;) here we all are arguing about conspiracy when we could be looking at tits

It's been posted already, also there's no tits. She was a chubby flat chest back when she did that photoshoot. Stop trying to derail the thread again.

It's been posted already, also there's no tits. She was a chubby flat chest back when she did that photoshoot. Stop trying to derail the thread again.

Again? I think this is the first time I have posted in this thread

Also it was clearly a joke, sheesh

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii