Project Ultima [Build log]

IMCustoms

Wow even though this build is amazing it demotes my build and everyone else's xD

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Well, next year, I am sure you will win CMStorm Case Mod world Series! Keep on roll'n! It is going to be great! Its close to being done O_O

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

^I don't think I'll be eligible to enter with this mod next year, cause I started working on it in August 2014 :D But there are a few more mods in plan :)

^I don't think I'll be eligible to enter with this mod next year, cause I started working on it in August 2014 :D But there are a few more mods in plan :)

they should have a thing where its like you get a set amount of months instead of it having to be done in that year. 

MY COMPUTER-

Motherboard: ASRock B85-M Pro 4, Graphics card: MSI Radeon R9 280 Gaming 3GB, CPU: Intel i5 4590 Stock Cooler, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance, Case: My Beloved Phanteks Enthoo Pro :wub: PSU: Cougar PowerX 700W Storage: 1x Segate 1TB 1x WD Blue 250GB 1x WD Blue 350GB, Wireless Adapter: TP Link WN881ND, Monitor: BenQ VZ2350.                      To Learn how to troll, Click here

And so what if you started it last year? A cool case is a cool case! How would it not be eligible, does it have to be new, or do you need to use the parts for other mods, and or send stuff back to the sponsors?

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5

It has to be built in predetermined time frame, you can check out the rules right here: http://mod.coolermaster.com/rule.html

They are pretty much the same every year :)

Oh, didn't know :P Sorry xD Well, you can do something amazing for next year's competition! And by the way, is it only the case that matters, or is it the hardware specs as well? I believe its just the looks and functionality cuz its the CASE MOD so yeah :P Good luck still! Can't wait to see how it turns out, and see what is the next thing you start!

• 4 weeks later...

Totally forgot about this build and the fiasco with EK... that was this build wasn't it????

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Yeah, unfortunately.. But all worked out in the end, and I'm close to finishing it now :)

THIS IS AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO BE DONE! Just can't wait to see the OC'ing benchmarks. Lol. And seriously, remove EK from the sponsors at the beginning of the post :/

Also, are you ever planning to upgrade those video cards, the 7970's?

I won't remove them, cause I got some of their components and I won't step down to their level.. Just not that kind of guy...
And yes, I'm planing to do that, but I'm waiting to see 390x of "Fury" or whatever new is coming from AMD, so I can make a decision on what to get :D

AMAZING build! i love the clean spacious sci-fi look.

(also following this)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

• 1 month later...

So guys, there was a bit of a delay to get all the cables I need, but most of them are here now and they look AWESOME !
Big thanks for Icemodz once again!!! :D

I ordered them with one side without connectors so I can pass them through my cable sorter and it came out pretty nice.. They are also pretty stiff so I dont think I will use combs, but we'll see about that later :)

20150701152233.jpg

20150701152806.jpg

20150708162941.jpg

20150708163058.jpg

So guys, there was a bit of a delay to get all the cables I need, but most of them are here now and they look AWESOME !

Big thanks for Icemodz once again!!! :D

I ordered them with one side without connectors so I can pass them through my cable sorter and it came out pretty nice.. They are also pretty stiff so I dont think I will use combs, but we'll see about that later :)

Woot :D This ganna be epic! Now the build can continue :DDD

• 1 month later...

On the top of my head, I just thought about this build. I am followed to it, and have not heard anything. And sadly, I check the guy's profile to see when he was last online(IMCustoms) and sadly he was LAST online July 17 :C

Sorry guys for not posting in a while.. But, I had some private troubles and the build is coming, but is going pretty slowly cause I'm had to get a job and I'm pretty much the whole day at work and have no time except on Sundays to work on a project :(

I have a lot of pictures, much work has been done, but I just have no time to edit and post everything... So I guess I will do that after I finish the whole project and bombard you with all the work I've done :D

Sorry guys for not posting in a while.. But, I had some private troubles and the build is coming, but is going pretty slowly cause I'm had to get a job and I'm pretty much the whole day at work and have no time except on Sundays to work on a project :(

I have a lot of pictures, much work has been done, but I just have no time to edit and post everything... So I guess I will do that after I finish the whole project and bombard you with all the work I've done :D

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!