Jailbreaking your Computer with ThioJoe.

Here, ThioJoe shows you how to Jail Break your computer. *cough* look at the forum section *cough*

Before I post the video, I'll summarize it so that even the simplest of jail breakers can understand it, even down the cell procezzing (how the computer views processes, just go with it, it's weird, I know, blame Microsoft) powers and such. 

Most Jail Breaks are for phones, but there are quite interestingly ways to Jail Break your own PC. For example, both Windows and PCs reserve a large amount of procezzing powers for windows applications. Like windows backup and such. 

To jail break your computer, it's fairly easy and it's free. You don't need any virus ridden software, the way is built right into Windows and PCs themselves. 

1. First, open the start menu (if you are on Win8, wait a moment).
  2. Click All Programs, then Admin tools. Then open Performance Monitor (for Win 8, use the everywhere search via the windows key and just type in Performance monitor).
  3. Go to Monitor Tools then Performance Monitors which will list your procezzes currently running and we need to change the hierarchy so both Windows and PCs don't use so much resources.
  4. To limit the Windows procezzes, click the little arrow (the add button) above the graph, then go to Objects > Mutex then click Add then Ok.
  5. This limits Windows procezzes so the procezzes can go to video games, editting software, etc. Things you actually care about. Windows is basically a giant virus in this aspect, because Microsoft likes to hog the procezzes for Windows Updates and other unimportant stuff (disabling your firewall helps this too while playing games).

This is fairly easy and you should see large improvements in FPZ (again, how the computer views FPS, weird, I know) such as in Skyrim or BF4 or wtv. 

Anyway, for those who need the visual aid, here you go. Enjoy:

I am not responsible for any harm done to your computer for failing to recognize the bs in this post.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

ThioJoe is my hero. he helped me go from 14 megaflips per quadrant on my GDU to nearly 27 gigablips

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Totally did it anyway!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Oh, I know ThioJoe. He's the one who taped several ethernet cables together and people believed it would actually speed up your internet.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSb15jhW47c

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Video doesn't appear to work.

Fixed.

Oh, I know ThioJoe. He's the one who taped several ethernet cables together and people believed it would actually speed up your internet.

But it did. I had 6 down, 1 up. Now I have 12 down, 1 up. You can't argue with those results.

-snip-

It was fixed already. :P Just a second too late. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Windows is basically a giant virus

I love how easily kids get brainwashed these days from watching bullshit.

Also the fact that you spell "processes" as "procezzes" gives us an idea of your low level of intelligence.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Here, ThioJoe shows you how to Jail Break your computer. *cough* look at the forum section *cough*

-snip-

I am not responsible for any harm done to your computer for failing to recognize the bs in this post.

I occasionally watch these videos to get a laugh.  ThioJoe is either trolling or dumb as a post.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

I love how easily kids get brainwashed these days from watching bullshit.

Also the fact that you spell "processes" as "procezzes" gives us an idea of your low level of intelligence.

I love how you didn't realize that this was a troll post.  Read the fine lettering.

*cough* look at the forum section *cough*

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

I occasionally watch these videos to get a laugh.  ThioJoe is either trolling or dumb as a post.

He has another channel called ThioJoeTech where he is serious about what he says (he's right AFAICT there most of the time). 

Interesting... following 

Yep. ThioJoe is his shit-posting channel while ThioJoeTech is his "serious tech stuff" channel. 

He actually has pretty great production quality for a lone tech youtuber. 

Here's another one of my favorite ThioJoe videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySdgsTqw9DY

Then there's his hate comment episodes:

† Christian Member †

Somone say hate comments? I hate that these tips aint real. Still breaks my heart that increasing my internet speed for free aint gonna happen - at least not in this half of the century.

I like this simply because he compares windows to a virus. Which in some aspects is true, they want your money and will do anything they can to get it, the only difference being that they are legally required to give you a service in return.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

What does this actually do?

Adds mutexes to the performance monitor graphs. You are just monitoring another process, doesn't actually change a setting.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Adds mutexes to the performance monitor graphs. You are just monitoring another process, doesn't actually change a setting.

What's a mutexe though? Mutual exclusion? Something like regex?

they want your money

Yeah, like they're gonna get any.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

What's a mutexe though? Mutual exclusion? Something like regex?

I don't really get this stuff myself.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.threading.mutex%28v=vs.110%29.aspx

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hw29w7t1%28v=vs.110%29.aspx

Yeah, like they're gonna get any.

One way or another, they will.

I'm honestly surprised more CEO's don't get caught breaking into people's houses or mugging old ladies for spare cash. (that would be a hilarious youtube cartoon, the CEO's of the big companies robbing people)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't get what it means in the context of this program though.

I found a better site that explains it:

Exclusive locking is used to ensure that only one thread can enter particular sections of code at a time. The two main exclusive locking constructs are lock and Mutex. Of the two, the lock construct is faster and more convenient.Mutex, though, has a niche in that its lock can span applications in different processes on the computer.

MSDN is useless if you're doing anything other than checking the names or syntax of code libraries, IMO.